Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TheMickey

Okay, so just in case anyone is in danger of falling for the whole "damage control"-schtick that the 'Monta-ews' are trying to do, and are starting to sympathize with Joel, let's just do a 'quick' recap of WHY we are scared of him/dislike him so, in a somewhat chronological order (sit back kids, this could take awhile):

- Outed their relationship just TWO days after their first date; where they'd already uttered 'I love you'
- Made their relationship status 'official' on Facebook within days
- Shared videos of them basically making out within the first week of them being together
- Had been with CHF for only a few weeks, when he said that his future plans in regards to where he would work in the world, was completely dependent on what 'Miss Hope Fletcher did'..
- MORE videos of them making out, including a montage made to the song Seven Days by David Craig, which featured a clip of them kissing in bed to the words 'we were making love by Wednesday'
- Reposting EVERY. SINGLE. STORY that Carrie does (with the words SO PROUD!!!!) on it
- Sharing stories from her family members - before even meeting them
- The constant creepy filming of her, when she's not aware of it. As Carrie herself mentioned she had no idea why he kept filming her when they were on holiday
- Announcing WHEN and WHERE she and her family were going on holiday, again, before even meeting the family
- Insists that they're going to have consistent adventures, when they went on their first holiday..
- Referring to Carrie as The One, his Soul Mate, the Love of his Life, before they'd even had their one month anniversary
- The SA messages. I cannot stress this enough.
- The angry Facebook rants, which includes racism
- The absolutely creepy Facebook updates about his 'first kiss' etc.
- Clearly having moved in within a month or two
- Love bombing a woman who was clearly still heartbroken from her previous relationship ending
- PROPOSING to said woman, only 5 months into the relationship, while she was clearly still not over her previous relationship ending
- Making the proposal semi-public, and arranging a party with all her friends and family afterwards
- Rushing a proposal, so that it's on a day where his new fiancée had to go straight to work, but also had to go on holiday straight after
- Guilt tripping said newly-minted fiancée about going on holiday with her family and her best friend, when the holiday was booked before she had even considered him a viable dating option
- Making a freaking pumpkin (which was her nickname with her ex) with the date of their first date, only 5 months prior, with the words 'Mr & Mrs Montague' on them, even before she said yes
- Being the one who clearly leaked their engagement, via his instagram stories
- Buying Disney-themed engagement t-shirts in the clear hope of getting a last minute invitation to aforementioned holiday
- Spending ALL 12 days that she was on holiday 'off sick' from work, but able to film a video EVERY DAY of him opening an inane gift from her
- Tearfully stating, when C had been gone less than 48 hours, "I don't do well without her"
- Constantly referring to C as 'wifey', 'my future wife'
- Setting up a JOINT couple instagram account, within hours of the engagement being announced
- Sharing over a hundred instagram stories of people congratulating them
- Reposting about being jealous of him not being on holiday with her
- Did I mention the 12 f*cking vids of him opening presents??
- Making FAMILY T-SHIRTS for her, her family, and Scott when they were in Disney; something that the family who has been to Disney more times than any other Brits alive have NEVER done before
- Calling Tom 'brother' when he made a post about the shirts (Tom's slightly sarcastic 'guess we're these people now' was amazing)
- Having a similar shirt made FOR HIMSELF with the F for Fletcher, even though he was not on the holiday, nor will he ever be a Fletcher
- Sharing the creepy photo a fan made of him photoshopped into the group photo
- Filming Carrie arriving at the airport after an 8 hour flight, when she clearly didn't want to be filmed
- Not responding to his defence of SA dm's
- Knowing about her preference for engagement rings when only knowing her for a month or two
- Begging for Disney freebies (or any freebies really) so that he/they can jump even further on the influencer train

.... honestly, that's just off the top of my head.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 118
520CA95C-57A6-4DE1-A6CE-E6988F200A2F.jpeg

You do deserve each other, why would anyone share this super awkward photo, lol.

Doesn’t even resemble an engagement photo.
They look like 80 year olds who just found out they missed the discount at the pharmacy.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 111

ladylulu

Carrie really loved Oliver. As much as they were clearly doomed she loved him and that's real for her and she deserves to be able to grieve that. I wish she'd slid into someone else's DMs and had a nice rebound fling rather than landing in the crosshairs of a man who had been carrying a torch for her for nearly a decade. I wish Carrie had spent 2022 banging hot acquaintances and going on gals trips and being a #independentwoman posting bikini photos and being over the top but for herself rather than being over the top for this new relationship.

• Heart
Reactions: 100

jolene4745

VIP Member
This is getting a lil too mean spirited guys I'm sure we'd all love to be as petite as Alessia
I agree, I’ve been body shamed my entire life, at school, at dance classes and even by own family and it got so bad that I wanted to take my own life because of it. I felt so worthless and at times I still do and I still struggle with my weight because of my Crohn’s, a chronic illness I never asked for and would give anything too not have. I do think it’s important to take care of yourself mentally and physically and figure out what makes you feel your best, but I also feel like you never know what people are going through (I mean everyone, not just Carrie so please don’t think I’m taking up for her) just saying I know how painful body shaming is and what a toll it takes on your mental health. I think Alessia and Carrie are both beautiful in their own ways, their just different so it wouldn’t even be fair too compare them to each other.

Also, if your partner leaves you just because of your weight than that’s their problem and not yours, love should be unconditional and accepting, not make you feel worthless. Not saying this is what happened with Carrie and Oliver, but I had this happen with my ex and it’s awful, so if you are going through that or have gone through that in past, please know you are worthy and deserving of love. 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 83

sun_and_stars

Oliver and Alessia getting engaged after 8-9 months would not be weird IMO because they have a 3 year foundation behind that relationship.
Excuse me you seem to have forgotten that Joel and Carrie were in the same room as eachother 8 years ago… give them some credit jeeeez

• Haha
Reactions: 73

GossipQueenXoXo

Welcome to the new thread.

This is Joel on his way to Red Flagsville ❤

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 70

Chicarica

We're witnessing the classic anxious to avoidant flip.

With Oliver Carrie was clearly the anxiously attached one, begging for affection and commitment with Oliver being the avoidant.

When anxiously attached people have their heartbroken they often flip to the other end of the scale and become avoidant, especially if they pair up with someone on the anxious side.

Joel is clearly very anxiously attached; it was obvious from his behavior while she was gone and him "not doing well away from her".

Carrie's unresolved and unhealed trauma from her relationship with Oliver is now manifesting as avoidant attachment with Joel. There was no love behind her eyes in that live. She looked like she was tolerating him at best. He will forever be caught in a cat and mouse game of chasing her for attention and she will love it because she's back in control. It won't end well though. It's a recipe for toxicity.

Reactions: 60

Sanctified

VIP Member
View attachment 1756508

Why is he reposting this? It has nothing to do with him
Because he was tagged in it 🙄 Joel literally reposts anything he's tagged in, even if it is slagging off Hamilton cos he sees his name and assumes people love him

You could tag him in a post saying something like 'my new heated towel rail is more interesting and talented that @joelmontague10' and he would probably still repost it

• Haha
Reactions: 58

nb2021

Oliver and Alessia showing how fire their sex life must be- without an asscrack in sight!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57