Carrie Hope Fletcher #45 He's behind you! (For evermore)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
well they are trapped thousands of miles apart!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111!!!!!!!!!!!

oh no it's only about 20 miles, silly me
Seriously. 20 miles?
Why isn’t she commuting back to the newly engaged soul mate?
I and I’m sure millions of others travel further each day for work without the love of our lives who we miss more than the air we breathe waiting at the other end.
Seriously I’d travel further for a Maccies if the mood took me.

Reactions: 12
Seriously. 20 miles?
I and I’m sure millions of others travel further each day for work without the love of our lives who we miss more than the air we breathe waiting at the other end.
I think she mentioned she was home on Sunday
It seems there is no show on Mondays so I reckon she'll spend at least one night back in London a week?

Reactions: 1
Not sure if anyone mentioned it, this popped up on my feed. Was someone trying to manifest? Hahahahha

Seriously. 20 miles?
Canterbury is further than that from London, I think 60 miles? And she doesn't live in Central so it would probably take her 3 hours to get home, especially later after a show. Unless she lives in SE London, in which case it's much closer but still way to far to commute I'd say

Reactions: 12
Canterbury is further than that from London, I think 60 miles? And she doesn't live in Central so it would probably take her 3 hours to get home, especially later after a show. Unless she lives in SE London, in which case it's much closer but still way to far to commute I'd say
It's probably a 3 hour straight drive but I imagine it'd take quite a bit longer on public transport. Trains/buses aren't as frequent at night and waiting for your connection when it's late, dark, damp and cold ain't the one.

Reactions: 10
Yeah she lives in North London I'm sure, and she's said before it takes her about an hour to get into central London on the tube. It's then about an hour to Canterbury, plus time for walking and connections.
At least 4 hours of commuting every day would be a quite terrible to be fair!

Reactions: 5
Screenshot_20221125-171258_Instagram.jpg

Why does she insist on doing her eyeshadow like this? Looks absolutely ridiculous. And it's uneven.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Yeah she lives in North London I'm sure, and she's said before it takes her about an hour to get into central London on the tube. It's then about an hour to Canterbury, plus time for walking and connections.
At least 4 hours of commuting every day would be a quite terrible to be fair!
Can she not drive then?
My commute to work is 60 miles each way so it can be done but I drive it 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Can she not drive then?
My commute to work is 60 miles each way so it can be done but I drive it 🤷🏻‍♀️
But a daily 120+ mile round journey in Carrie's scenario is an unnecessary trek (even if she did drive it.) Especially as it's not for a full time permanent job. She's got someone at home to feed the cat and she can afford lodgings in Canterbury. It's not like any of us like commuting, so if somebody somewhere gets to avoid it, more power to them.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
But a daily 120+ mile round journey in Carrie's scenario is an unnecessary trek (even if she did drive it.) Especially as it's not for a full time permanent job. She's got someone at home to feed the cat and she can afford lodgings in Canterbury. It's not like any of us like commuting, so if somebody somewhere gets to avoid it, more power to them.
Plus the hours are long! Isn’t it 80 something shows over 6 weeks? That’s a lot

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.