Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rosieposie87

Chatty Member
I’m so confused by the purpose of the ‘all things montague’ account at this point? If it’s not for documenting the wedding/wedding planning then .. what’s the point? If their goal is to launch themselves as a branded couple then they need something interesting to reel people in/start building a proper audience.

But now I’m starting to think that they were advised to keep the gross coupley stuff off of their main accounts - so this was their solution? But like, no one was against them posting cinema dates and normal stuff on their individual pages! It was all the unhinged OTT gushy stuff that was making everyone weirded out and uncomfortable/concerned.

I feel like Carrie (and also Joel by the looks of things) doesn’t understand subtlety or nuance. Like they interpret everything sooo literally. Getting backlash or criticism for posting about their relationship in an excessive nauseating way? And crossing the line into unprofessionalism? Oh FINE THEN guess we can’t show ANYTHING. We’ll just make a separate account and post the most milquetoast mundane content you could possibly envision!! That’ll show everyone!!!

You absolutely can post tasteful relationship content on your mains, just don’t be weird and gross about it? Most of their west end contemporaries manage to do it just fine. Dedicating an entire individual account to the basic boring bare bones of their relationship is honestly weirder than anything else they were doing before tbh.

Reactions: 44

geniefromdownunder

This is a side note, and I don't know if anyone else gets annoyed about it like I do - but I hate it when people make a story with "new post!" and a sticker over the post so you can't see it and have to click it to go see it - like, you're not that special. Go away :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Mmmmmm

VIP Member
Carrie's only story of the day...
IMG_20221126_192632.jpg

Versus one of Scott's stories today...
IMG_20221126_192617.jpg

Not quite the same level is it Carrie?!?! 😂🤦😂 I bet she is really really really jealous of Scott's success and that is why she is keeping quiet about it all...😂🤡😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

onasidequest

VIP Member
Again, which is why people don't tend to ask for their in-law's PERMISSION these days. And instead they ask for their BLESSING. Two totally different things because we've moved on with the times.

Although I wonder how many cattle/sheep Bob would've got for Carrie. :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 42

emerald

VIP Member
Hang on, were people upset she's got a couple of inches of cleavage out for her costume? 😂 come off it, it's not like she's got nip and bush out, adult women have breasts for the most part.

I don't see a huge problem with Sweet Dreams being in there either, there are more inappropriate things still being broadcast on daytime radio now.

• Haha
Reactions: 40

thereshegoesagain

Obviously it would never happen, but if Oliver suddenly showed up at Carries house and begged for her back, she would totally dump Joel and go back to him right?

I wonder how she would spin it though. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 40

ASAnigel

VIP Member
That was the most pointless Q&A in the world.

Also, if they haven’t seen each other all week and they’re both soooooo good at talking unlike everyone else in the world, why aren’t they just chatting in the car on the way home?

• Haha
Reactions: 38

emerald

VIP Member
Joel's doing a very short and boring live. Apparently he's mates with Scarlett Moffat? Said he watched I'm a celeb when his 'mate Scarlett was on it and he wanted her to win'.

-He says he's most like the genie from aladdin as 'he's fun'
-The best thing about being engaged is the fact it's to Carrie
-Won't see his parents at christmas this year because of Carrie's schedule
-Edgar is being a pain
-Someone asked if they had any christmas traditions together (stupid question) and he just said he's looking forward to creating new ones *barf*
-Doesn't know if he wants to renew his contract at Hamilton if offered
God it's just hit me that they've not even spent a Christmas together yet and they're engaged 💀

• Haha
  • Wow

No_Its_Ever

Chatty Member
That’s the thing, she’s acting like she’s the first person in the world to ever have ‘two names’—a professional and a legal one—when it’s quite a common thing, isn’t it??

Also this answer made me laugh because it goes to show Joel doesn’t value gifts at all and yet they both made a whole circus out of the ‘twelve days of Joel’ 🤮
366E44CA-DC35-4EA9-BB92-0435C9DDD177.png

• Haha