Carrie Hope Fletcher #45 He's behind you! (For evermore)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like I always say, she's average at best in everything she does. There are better covers on YouTube done by completely unknown people. But they're not popular since they don't have a famous sibling.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Like I always say, she's average at best in everything she does. There are better covers on YouTube done by completely unknown people. But they're not popular since they don't have a famous sibling.
The awkward laugh at the end is weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It's not really my type of film, and tbh I wasn't impressed by the trailer

However it is a great thing for Scott. I just wonder would Carrie be able to cope with her BFF being more successful than she is?
She always goes oddly quiet when her mates are getting opportunities like this. Definitely reeks of jealousy

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Oliver and Alessia are going to New York by the sounds of it. Looking forward to the romantic pictures.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Unpopular opinion but I like her voice and her acting on that version of sweet dreams. Whether the lyrics are appropriate for a panto audience is another thing entirely😂

Reactions: 7
Oliver and Alessia are going to New York by the sounds of it. Looking forward to the romantic pictures.
You mean you can to to America and not visit Disney??

Also, serious question for the group: if Oliver proposed to Alessia in New York, would we think they were as crazy as Carrie and Joel (having been together max 8/9 months), or is the craziest thing about Carrie and Joel the "show" of it all?? Also of course Oliver was the dumper as opposed to the dumpee, so potentially over the relationship quicker.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
The awkward laugh at the end is weird.
I didn't get that far, her performance was too dull and flat to finish watching. 😒

You can feel the smugness radiating from her in that video.
It's like those people that have been told they're amazing their whole lives (it all starts with bad parenting) and they never understood it was a big lie. I do interviews and dealing with those kinds of people is so common and painful. I'd wanna laugh and ask them if they really think they have the skills they claim, but ofc I have to be professional and keep it to myself.

Does anyone remember her really really embarrassing Instagram story after a failed audition? That's how people react when they have no skills whatsoever but instead of working on themselves, they try to find excuses.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
There's so little depth to this. Every time I think she's going to do something different she continues to be drab. Exhausting listening to such a short clip
Weird, doesn’t strike me as song for a panto… maybe I don’t know because I haven’t been for years. I’m confused.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
There's so little depth to this. Every time I think she's going to do something different she continues to be drab. Exhausting listening to such a short clip

As always she isn't bad, but just isn't exactly great either and there is no depth, no light or shade and no acting whatsoever. Its very much 'look at me being all moody and bluesy sexy'

Also such a bizarre promo for a panto. Even forgetting the song, it's just the complete opposite of what panto and the season is about. Nothing villainous either. Just don't get the marketing thinking on this one

Weird, doesn’t strike me as song for a panto… maybe I don’t know because I haven’t been for years. I’m confused.
It could be a great villain song if more upbeat and camp with some lyric changes (which is very common in pantos)

Reactions: 13
Oh wow, I bet that was amazing! You definitely made the right decision, I would say - I was in NYC a while ago and didn't get the chance to go to Ellen's (just too squished for time) and when I was at the cafe in London, all I could think was....I imagine the one in NYC would be better 🤣 I hope the Theatre Cafe improves with time, but they really do need to up their game. It seems odd when there is basically a business model for them to follow!
If you manage to get to NYC again, would definitely recommend.

Reactions: 1
Also, serious question for the group: if Oliver proposed to Alessia in New York, would we think they were as crazy as Carrie and Joel (having been together max 8/9 months), or is the craziest thing about Carrie and Joel the "show" of it all?? Also of course Oliver was the dumper as opposed to the dumpee, so potentially over the relationship quicker.
Regardless of how I feel about them personally, I would still think it would be crazy for Oliver and Alessia to get engaged at this early stage of their relationship. Even though I am sure he would have spent more time with her in BTTF than Joel and Carrie had prior to getting together, it just seems like a weird thing to rush into without some other factor (like a terminal illness or visa situation)

Reactions: 27
Hang on, were people upset she's got a couple of inches of cleavage out for her costume? 😂 come off it, it's not like she's got nip and bush out, adult women have breasts for the most part.

I don't see a huge problem with Sweet Dreams being in there either, there are more inappropriate things still being broadcast on daytime radio now.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I do wonder how often Carrie has gone for movie or TV roles and not got them? With Celinde And Scott both getting movie roles, I can't imagine Carrie not at least trying. I know she's talked about this in a q&a, but I can't remember what she said :D
Remember when she first was getting started with her agents and she said she wanted to be the Doctor’s Assistant and they were like 😬😬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
8-9 months is double the time of 4 months. Also when you're dumping someone, it's not something you decide overnight. You have stopped loving that person a while back and are just finding it within yourself to finally end it.
He's probably been emotionally available for someone else months prior the breakup, he seems genuinely in love and spending time getting to know his gf and seeing the world together. They would also be those kind of people staying engaged a few years, continuing to know each other and travel and see the world.
I wouldn't be weirded out by it tbh.

On the other hand, Carrie's situation is extremely different. She was suffering and still in love with Ollie in spring (she's the one claiming the breakup was out of the blue and she begged him to stay), few weeks later she declared she was was plunged into happiness and that they said I love you after couple of dates.
3 months later they were planning the engagement and designing the ring.

Social media presence and disgusting makeout posts are not why I (we) are shocked about Carrie, it's the whole situation that is insane. Even if she only had few tasteful posts, it would have been crazy going from heartbroken to being plunged into happiness in the course of weeks. And still posting ambiguous heartbreak stuff when plunged into that happiness.

I haven't seen one happy photo of Carrie with Joel, she puts up silly faces to hide the sadness if you ask me.
Ollie on the other hand looks nothing but happy.

I don't see a huge problem with Sweet Dreams being in there either, there are more inappropriate things still being broadcast on daytime radio now.
People nowadays get triggered by anything, that's just a great song and nothing more. One day we'll get to the point where we'll censor everything. 😭

Reactions: 13
You mean you can to to America and not visit Disney??

I don't think the two couples are even remotely comparable.

Oliver and Alessia knew each other from at least BTTF musical rehearsals (2019 maybe?). Maybe they'd even known each other prior to that. They'd worked alongside each other. They probably hung out together backstage in between shows/rehearsals (platonically, I'm not suggesting any kind of inappropriate behaviour). But they had time to build a friendship before entering into a relationship.

Joel had been jumping in an out of Carrie's DMs and Carrie ignored him for 8 years. And they once talked. A long time ago. And she drunk texted him for a date. 3 days later they're an item.

So it's absolutely weird that Joel and Carrie are engaged after 5 months.
Oliver and Alessia getting engaged after 8-9 months would not be weird IMO because they have a 3 year foundation behind that relationship.

Reactions: 23
Oliver and Alessia getting engaged after 8-9 months would not be weird IMO because they have a 3 year foundation behind that relationship.
Excuse me you seem to have forgotten that Joel and Carrie were in the same room as eachother 8 years ago… give them some credit jeeeez

• Haha
Reactions: 73
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.