Carrie Hope Fletcher #45 He's behind you! (For evermore)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t see him mention anything. They really haven’t posted about each other much at all since Disney.
Right?! It's weird isn't?!?! If my so called BFF was in a movie on Nextflix I would be shouting from the rooftop how I am #SoProud!!!!!!! of him and not just doing the one story...If he was in a panto just like Scott I don't think I would bother posting anything either (only joking)...I am more and more convinced that @awkwardjellyfish was Scott and than they might not be BFF for much longer while Joel is around...

Also congratulations to you Joel and Carrie 👀👋 for being able to not post anything on SM while it's Carrie's day off today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This must be the first time EVER this happened in the whole 6 months you have been together 😂🤡😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Right?! It's weird isn't?!?! If my so called BFF was in a movie on Nextflix I would be shouting from the rooftop how I am #SoProud!!!!!!! of him and not just doing the one story...If he was in a panto just like Scott I don't think I would bother posting anything either (only joking)...I am more and more convinced that @awkwardjellyfish was Scott and than they might not be BFF for much longer while Joel is around...

Also congratulations to you Joel and Carrie 👀👋 for being able to not post anything on SM while it's Carrie's day off today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This must be the first time EVER this happened in the whole 6 months you have been together 😂🤡😂
She was super quiet about Celinde having a role in 'Rocketman' too. She always expects her loved ones to turn out for her but rarely offers the same in return.

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Also anyone else think that it's funny how Wednesday came out on Netflix and she hasn't fawned all over it and posted "remember when I was wednesday" stories

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She was super quiet about Celinde having a role in 'Rocketman' too. She always expects her loved ones to turn out for her but rarely offers the same in return.
She is clearly not a real friend then if all she is is jealous and bitter about her friends and BFF's successes...

Reactions: 6
Joel has posted on twatter today, obviously trying to get Kathy Burke to friend him

1669577251859.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I honestly hope she doesn't wreck her friendship with Scott, he's been very supportive and was there for her at her lowest point

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Also anyone else think that it's funny how Wednesday came out on Netflix and she hasn't fawned all over it and posted "remember when I was wednesday" stories
... and I was shaging Oliver in my dressing room while I had a boyfriend!!!!!!!!!" How times have changed...😂🤦😂

Carrie is now engaged to no neck Shrek 😂🤡😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She spent her entire Addams run sucking face and shagging Oli, on and off stage. She probably tries to forget it - like how Cinders didn't work out. The only time I've heard her mention Addams since Oli dumped her was when she said she was last in Canterbury for Addams.

If she actually controlled herself and didn't have her duck buddy 'uni experience' with her costar, she would probably look back on it fondly.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’ve been dipping in & out of this thread for a while, but I’m from Crewe and FFS just realised who he is 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I remember watching GGG when I was far too young to.
I watched Scott's film on Netflix today, it was okay I mean i fell asleep. He was a bit OTT though, channelling Jim Carrey.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This has probably been mentioned already, but Joel is following Oliver on Insta which is just bizzare... but then Oliver isn't following Joel...
Who bets that Carrie is blocked by Oliver so has Joel falling him so she can keep tabs 😂
Screenshot_20221127_210000.jpg
Screenshot_20221127_205908.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Yup exactly. Her general rotten attitude also comes across with the way she talks about and frames weight and health. No one is forcing her to talk about weight and health - it's something she chooses to do herself then screeches and gets defensive when confronted with facts
And now her doctor is dubbed as a “meanie hater” since she know better than a medical professional.

Yes, she can be surprised she’s in a certain category, but it’s her own fault for not doing anything to change it.

She is clearly not a real friend then if all she is is jealous and bitter about her friends and BFF's successes...
Jealousy and success go hand and hand .

If she actually controlled herself and didn't have her duck buddy 'uni experience' with her costar, she would probably look back on it fondly.
It's the fact that she classes the uni experience as being nothing but drinking and shagging. There's a lot less of that than she thinks. It's just that the ones doing it are really loud about it. Most people just want to get a degree and somehow minimise the amount of debt they're leaving with after 4 years.

Reactions: 14
So after the dire song from the panto that included the child friendly lyrics, 'some of them want to be abused' I have found how a pop song should be included in a panto! Thanks to the wonderful Rob Madge for their comic genius!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Just switching track slightly. I know it’s not exactly new information that there was an Oliver/Pete cross over but I found some Instagram posts that confirm it. Forgive me if this has been posted before, I couldn’t resist sharing heheheeee. Check the dates/months of the posts!

Carrie makes a general boyfriend reference to Pete on March 7th, Oliver posted that their anniversary was March 8th.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Just switching track slightly. I know it’s not exactly new information that there was an Oliver/Pete cross over but I found some Instagram posts that confirm it. Forgive me if this has been posted before, I couldn’t resist sharing heheheeee. Check the dates/months of the posts!

Carrie makes a general boyfriend reference to Pete on March 7th, Oliver posted that their anniversary was March 8th.
I believe Carrie originally claimed they got together after almost a year of “courting” (aka FWB). Can’t immediately find if/where she had the Freudian slip that showed it had been longer than that but pretty sure there was an offhand comment somewhere.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.