Carrie Hope Fletcher #45 He's behind you! (For evermore)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So did they write it specifically with Carrie in mind for the part because that is extremely on the nose!
I would assume once Carrie had agreed to panto, they would’ve been thinking up something. Her character is actually called Carabosse but either Carrie herself or some else called her “Carrie-bosse” and it seems to have stuck 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 5
has anyone seen Oliver throwing Alessia over his shoulder and lifting her back up (beneath his crotch) - in his instagram story? very different content to Carrie's 😅 she might feel inspired to "subtly" reenact it with Joel now..

• Haha
Reactions: 25
has anyone seen Oliver throwing Alessia over his shoulder and lifting her back up (beneath his crotch) - in his instagram story? very different content to Carrie's 😅 she might feel inspired to "subtly" reenact it with Joel now..
i wanna see that 🤣🤣 carrie would fall on her face

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Christ, Alessis has a strong core!

Reactions: 18
I wonder if Tom and Gi will take their kids to see Carrie in this one considering it’s panto. Didn’t they only bother to see Cinderella once it was announced it was closing?
Exactly and that was in Central London. Not sure they'll traipse down to Canterbury with three raucous boys in the back seats of the car. I'm exhausted just thinking about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It's staggering how one of the supposedly bigger names in musical theatre is doing panto in Canterbury and not the Palladium or Birmingham/Manchester or Southampton. Lee mead, beverly knight for example have played those large regional venues and the hot new london leads of the year often get the Palladium.

It's very telling

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I wonder if Tom and Gi will take their kids to see Carrie in this one considering it’s panto. Didn’t they only bother to see Cinderella once it was announced it was closing?
Only if they get #gifted tickets 😂😂😂 They will most probably get some free tickets to be honest to boost the sale of the tickets as non of the 80 shows are sold out yet...😂🤦😂

Unless Joel decide to buy them tickets and tag along...Can you imagine Tom, Gi, Joel and the kids all stuck together in a car all wearing their Fletcher t-shirts?!?!?! 😂🤡😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Came here to post the same 😂😂
View attachment 1760469
Took years but she got there.
I wonder if this is a positive influence Joel has had 🤔

Interesting to hear in Joel's Q&A yesterday (I had a poorly, asleep child on me and nothing else rto do, please don't judge), to hear him say about him not being as involved in the Crewe theatre thing now, as that's his day off with Carrie. I mean, it's fair enough, it seemed like a huge commitment to be going back there wash week. I just wonder what reaction has been to that.

I liked Carrie's Vlog. I didn't even mind Joel's Q&A. He certainly comes across better when he is speaking than all of his posts and reels. But for me he'll never be redeemable after the SA messages and the bizarre Facebook rants. But I must say they seem to be working hard to tone things down. Has he even mentioned he misses her?

Reactions: 12
Oliver and Alessia showing how fire their sex life must be- without an asscrack in sight!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Not according to Carrie if you watch her latest video on YouTube...Carrie is just soooooooooo delusional 😂🤦😂
Delusional and the absolute image of Joel in this video. They could pass for twins, anyone else see this ?

Reactions: 3
Delusional and the absolute image of Joel in this video. They could pass for twins, anyone else see this ?
Sorry not sure which video you are referring to? I was referring to this video from September on her YouTube page, were she barely mention Joel and feels like she is trying to convince herself that she is happy and her year is kind of ending well by repeating it to herself over and over again...😂🤡😂

Reactions: 1
Whatever is going on she never looks happy, certainly naturally happy and is always dead behind the eyes
I thought she looked lovely and very happy on holiday with her family and friend. Never with him.

Can someone post it please 😭
Tattle has blocked the link but if you're on Instagram it's on alessia_serenaa's story

I thought she looked lovely and very happy on holiday with her family and friend. Never with him.
She also looks a lot happier in Canterbury with the panto cast
Wish she would realise she doesn't need a husband to be happy and feel validated!

Wow. I can’t believe how long it’s taken me but I’m finally all caught up on these threads 🤣

I randomly saw a tiktok that referenced Carrie being engaged and I thought it was weird I hadn’t seen her post anything about it on Instagram… went to check her page and she’d blocked me!! I have absolutely no idea why, have been following her page for 8 years or so and don’t think I’ve ever written a single comment!
I’m usually reading other threads on tattle but came to see if she had one and have lost so many hours to reading this train wreck 🙈. Also using the Instagram viewer thing someone mentioned, I’ve realised that the last post I saw of hers was the last one before her birthday/engagement. So she literally spent time on the day of her engagement/birthday to block me for absolutely no reason?!

I watched the live, and really couldn’t bear her attitude - so keen to make it clear his proposal wasn’t a surprise and that she knew all about it. The polite thing to do would be to at least pretend it was a surprise - especially as it was obviously important to him!!
You aren’t the first or last who’s been blocked for no reason. She blocked me a few months ago and I’ve still no idea why, to this day.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Ugh. Saccone Jolleys...Ellie racist Darby (now Swift)

So sick of children being exploited.

Abuse. They don't get to consent!
I follow a youtuber/influencer from back in the day called Jaclyn Glenn who literally vlogged her son's birth. Imagine your school friends finding that! These people have no shame, and I don't doubt Carrie will exploit her baby for content if/when she has one

• Sick
Oliver and Alessia just come across as a much more “modern” couple….Carrie to me has always come across as very old fashioned and not really “with” the times. Perhaps it’s because of her style choices (clothes/hair) or maybe her hobbies? But for the past ten years or so she’s only ever really done the same things (read books and travel to Disney) Oliver and now Joel have made her step out of her comfort zone a few times but I think she’d end up being so much happier if she kept on trying new things, new experiences, traveling to different places 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.