Carrie Hope Fletcher #45 He's behind you! (For evermore)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's interesting to me that just the other day (yesterday I think?) it was being discussed here that she didn't congratulate Scott on his new movie and she was being silent and maybe there have been some arguing between her and Scott... and today she posts a story of her congratulating Scott! Honestly at first I thought nah she doesn't read here and no way she is so conditioned by what's written here... but it is true!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So Im watching Scott's new film, and theyve used 'Fletcher' as what I assume is the villians last name. One charecter referred to her as 'cruella-devill fletcher' definitely made me laugh.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
So Im watching Scott's new film, and theyve used 'Fletcher' as what I assume is the villians last name. One charecter referred to her as 'cruella-devill fletcher' definitely made me laugh.
Thinking I might watch the film tonight- I’ve seen some reviews saying that fans of Nativity will enjoy it, and I love Nativity!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Thinking I might watch the film tonight- I’ve seen some reviews saying that fans of Nativity will enjoy it, and I love Nativity!
I adore nativity. So far its good but I dont really know any of his 5 kids names bar one. I also think 5 kids is alot it should of been 2/3.
Scott's just made his appearance 🥰

Reactions: 1
Argh I wanted to like Scott’s film as I quite like him. But honestly it’s terrible. At one point they all sing a country and western version of the YMCA while line dancing. I wish this was a joke

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Argh I wanted to like Scott’s film as I quite like him. But honestly it’s terrible. At one point they all sing a country and western version of the YMCA while line dancing. I wish this was a joke
Ive not got that far yet but I think Scott is the saving grace of this film

Me and mum were tempted to visit the Theatre Cafe Diner as we had been to Ellen's Stardust Diner in NYC (similar premise but has been open for years). We decided against going in because we didn't want to be disappointed as the staff at Ellen's Stardust Diner were amazing and the food was great.
Oh wow, I bet that was amazing! You definitely made the right decision, I would say - I was in NYC a while ago and didn't get the chance to go to Ellen's (just too squished for time) and when I was at the cafe in London, all I could think was....I imagine the one in NYC would be better 🤣 I hope the Theatre Cafe improves with time, but they really do need to up their game. It seems odd when there is basically a business model for them to follow!

Reactions: 1
It's not really my type of film, and tbh I wasn't impressed by the trailer

However it is a great thing for Scott. I just wonder would Carrie be able to cope with her BFF being more successful than she is?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It's not really my type of film, and tbh I wasn't impressed by the trailer

However it is a great thing for Scott. I just wonder would Carrie be able to cope with her BFF being more successful than she is?
Hes 100% going to be more successful. He can sing, dance and act for starters. Hes also very good at comedy.

Reactions: 13
Just thinking randomly, it's interesting Carrie's cinders alternate Georgina is leading the new Wizard of Oz production. That's an ALW production right? Shows that behaving respectfully and not mouthing off has paid off if she's been cast in another of 'his' shows. Well deserved too. Meanwhile Carrie is in panto......

• Haha
Reactions: 17
And she is #SoProud!!!!! 😂🤦😂
She has been outstaged by Joel on congratulating her BFF?!?... Joel always to be on the scene, he can never helps himself...😂🤡😂
View attachment 1753953
Looks like Scott was waiting for his BFF Carrie to post something in her stories about his movie all morning...He has already reposted Carrie's story...Wondering if Joel will be reposting it too in his stories and in the ATM stories too?!?!😂🤦😂
Why does this sound exactly like the way Joel writes, has he taken her phone? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just thinking randomly, it's interesting Carrie's cinders alternate Georgina is leading the new Wizard of Oz production. That's an ALW production right? Shows that behaving respectfully and not mouthing off has paid off if she's been cast in another of 'his' shows. Well deserved too. Meanwhile Carrie is in panto......
Yes, it’s a TRUG production and new songs by ALW. Very interesting indeed….

Reactions: 10
Carrie looks great in her panto costume, that makeup really suits her. I don't think the cleavage is an issue personally, I imagine if you have large boobs it's quite difficult to not show any cleavage at all, I don't think it's inappropriate for children

Reactions: 19
Yes, it’s a TRUG production and new songs by ALW. Very interesting indeed….
Can we imagine Carrie being cast in another of his productions? I don't think I can.

I think most of the cinders cast have actually gone on to do very well, it's only poor Carrie lagging behind. Although to be fair, she has got a couples insta to run now, that's... a career move.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.