Carrie Hope Fletcher #45 He's behind you! (For evermore)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's never gonna convince me that she loves her body based on her passive aggressive attitude and her clothing. Add to this the fact that eats a lots of crap and doesn't look after herself, she should just shut up about her body and not pose as a plus size advocate because it's just embarrassing.

Someone that loves themselves oozes confidence. And they don't try to hide their body shape with their clothing.
See below Carrie so you can learn from a plus size queen that eats healthy (while still indulging) and works out and still embraces her curvy body.
7c670e42eb69b80e1e493060fcf20a30.jpg

64624899-0-image-m-17_1668635563311.jpg

ashley-graham-45.jpg

download.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 24
How long until they show buttcracks again?
Hahaha tell me Carrie has been reading her Tattle threads without telling me that Carrie has been reading her Tattle threads...😂🤦😂 Hello Carrie 👀👋 I guess she has a lot of time to kill in her dressing room in-between the three shows on Saturdays so we need to keep her entertained and she is off on Sundays with Joel so she needs all the distractions she can use to avoid talking to him 😂🤡😂

Reactions: 15
How long until they show buttcracks again?
Not sure if I am missing the mark but this reads to me as:
- Joel is a bit more round than I am, so I automatically feel better about myself.
- Joel constantly praises me and tells me I am beautiful (somewhat nice but also a bit suffocating)
- Oliver didn’t make me feel beautiful or sexy and is a big meanie because I am a beautiful goddess who gets naked on the beach and instagram (I then read this as Oliver was slimmer than me and therefore I felt tit).

Reactions: 51
Hahaha tell me Carrie has been reading her Tattle threads without telling me that Carrie has been reading her Tattle threads...😂🤦😂 Hello Carrie 👀👋 I guess she has a lot of time to kill in her dressing room in-between the three shows on Saturdays so we need to keep her entertained and she is off on Sundays with Joel so she needs all the distractions she can use to avoid talking to him 😂🤡😂
Honestly I reckon this is exactly it. Her IG stories the past few days are giving a really bored vibe. Maybe she wants to rouse back up some criticism and get these threads moving again haha. Or shake up some trolls in her IG comments so she can make another ‘waaaaah why r ppl sooOoo mean online’ and get another 60k likes and tons of blue ticks giving her sympathy and attention?

Perhaps the engagement novelty has worn off so she’s trying to remind herself of more exciting times with Joel? Also she went into way excessive detail in that caption so it feels like a bit of a dig at her past relationship too. It’s just such a random thing to post about in general. Is their relationship that boring that she has to wax lyrical about a trip that she already posted about in such excessive detail while it was happening? Especially when it was only like 6 months ago.

Reactions: 23
Once again this boils down to the fact that she needs a man to make her feel happy or good about herself. Like yes, a supportive partner who tells you you’re sexy no matter your age shape or size is amazing, but where is the inner work to make her feel that about herself? Empowerment is about learning to love and embrace yourself, and wouldn’t it have been incredible if she’d spent the time this year working on her inner self and evolving and growing in to someone that truly loves herself and therefore didn’t need a partner to do the work for her?!

Reactions: 30
The mix of looking deep into their dead eyes, Joel’s thinning sweaty curls, their bare red arse skin and the words “wobbly bits” has taken approx 10 years off my life
086755B8-845A-4166-9F7A-444C76B1D5FC.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
The mix of looking deep into their dead eyes, Joel’s thinning sweaty curls, their bare red arse skin and the words “wobbly bits” has taken approx 10 years off my life View attachment 1782009
posting stuff like this is SO unprofessional. any future casting agents are going to watch their audition, search for their instagrams and BOOM, arse pics.

not to mention how their west end cast mates must feel. can you imagine if you were scrolling one day and you saw that your colleague posted pics from a nudist beach?? horrifying.

• Sick
Reactions: 34
It’s making me laugh so much thinking about Carrie sat in the dressing room in between shows, and rather than speaking to her cast mates for real life in person conversation, she decides to post a picture of them naked on the beach to her weird couples Instagram in a picture that definitely should of stayed private. Hope the hopefuls enjoy!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
It's Q&A time witches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As Carrie is getting once again a ride back to London from her favourite taxi driver fiancé 😂🤦😂 How many concerns from Tattlers will Carrie and Joel address this time around?!?!?! 😂🤡😂
Screenshot_2022-12-04-19-02-41-53.png

And a gorgeous gorgeous picture from Carrie as a bonus...
IMG_20221204_194211.jpg

😂🤦😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Joel really is just a glorified taxi driver / cat baby sitter at this point, isn't he.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
posting stuff like this is SO unprofessional. any future casting agents are going to watch their audition, search for their instagrams and BOOM, arse pics.

not to mention how their west end cast mates must feel. can you imagine if you were scrolling one day and you saw that your colleague posted pics from a nudist beach?? horrifying.
Exactly, I’m a teacher and if I posted anything liek this I would be fired, I’m 25 but can’t post pictures of myself drinking, dancing or literally anything… yet Carrie posts THAT and… nothing??

• Heart
Reactions: 19
“My tattle thread has started to slow down. I’ve got just the thing” *posts a new buttcrack pic*

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Why don't they stay at her digs in Canterbury tonight and then explore in the morning then he drives back around lunchtime for his show in the evening? If I had done 3 shows yesterday and another two today I wouldn't really want to be driving 2hrs or so back to London to just have to come back again the next day.

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.