Carrie Hope Fletcher #45 He's behind you! (For evermore)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bored and scrolling and discovered Joel used to be a Hermes driver?! And interestingly before April Carrie doesn’t appear to have liked any of his posts, not that good a friends then were they?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is it just me or is anyone else also annoyed by how she pets Edgar? She does it in such a clumsy ..heavy handed way. It makes me cringe each time ... it looks like her massive hand is slowly crushing his skull, while wanting to appear "gentle".. I don't like it 🙆‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Was the live from his Instagram page or the ATM one? Do you know it this live have been saved?

Also Edgar is definitely going to be re-homed at some point, poor cat...
Also Joel knows that he isn't going to get a second contract with Hamilton so he is already pretending that he isn't sure/interested about renewing it to protect his big ego and change the narrative for his fans...😂🤡😂
Joel is totally the type to not like Edgar because he was Carrie's pet "with Oliver".

He'll probably get her a Samoyed for their first Christmas and become a stay at home dog Dad because he "knows and loves her so much yaknow" and definitely didn't stalk her online for ten years.

(I hope I'm correctly remembering that Carrie grew up with a Samoyed called Christmas).

The other option is hard-core fans pretend to be from far away to get noticed

I'm always sceptical when I see minor celebs post about people travelling half way around the world to see them, especially young ones who likely won't have the income
I will admit that I arranged some of my holiday to the UK to fit around Carrie's book tour and to see her in Heathers. I'm from New Zealand. My boyfriend was not particularly impressed about being dragged to these events 😅 I did meet Carrie at the signing and told her I'd come from NZ and watched her on YouTube for 7 years and she really did not care, so surely nothing has changed on that front for her?

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Joel is totally the type to not like Edgar because he was Carrie's pet "with Oliver".

He'll probably get her a Samoyed for their first Christmas and become a stay at home dog Dad because he "knows and loves her so much yaknow" and definitely didn't stalk her online for ten years.

(I hope I'm correctly remembering that Carrie grew up with a Samoyed called Christmas).

I will admit that I arranged some of my holiday to the UK to fit around Carrie's book tour and to see her in Heathers. I'm from New Zealand. My boyfriend was not particularly impressed about being dragged to these events 😅 I did meet Carrie at the signing and told her I'd come from NZ and watched her on YouTube for 7 years and she really did not care, so surely nothing has changed on that front for her?
Probably because no one was listening or watching. Plastered on social media is evidence and she can show producers and brands how popular she is

Reactions: 5
Gimme Gimme Gimme wouldn’t wash because “censorship”, Joel? No, it’s because some of it is just plain offensive nowadays although it worked fine at the time.

I would bet money he’s one of those “everyone is SO sensitive” people when someone does something like ask for racial slurs to not be used or similar. “Everyone is SUCH a snowflake”.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I’m not sure what video it was anymore because Carrie deleted the majority of her vlogs from lockdown- I think they were talking about digs (accommodation on tour), I just remember Carrie admitting to Oliver staying in her digs overnight and then having to sneak him past the owners to have him pop up at the front door as if he was picking her up. It sounded so stupid because they were acting like teenagers when they were both in their mid twenties!
She’s an underdeveloped teen anyway so it adds up.

If you're going to be flying halfway around the world anyway, then it makes sense to do everything you want to do while you're there. I did the same when I went to New York.

I'm sorry you came all that way to be dismissed like that by Carrie. You deserved better.

Reactions: 22
Is it just me or is anyone else also annoyed by how she pets Edgar? She does it in such a clumsy ..heavy handed way. It makes me cringe each time ... it looks like her massive hand is slowly crushing his skull, while wanting to appear "gentle".. I don't like it 🙆‍♀️
She is brash and heavy-handed in every sense of the words. She would be a terrible mother

• Angry
Reactions: 7

How so? How did she react when you told her you'd travelled from New Zealand? What did she say to you?

I will be shocked if Carrie manages to do every single Panto performance
Anyone taken one for the team and been to see it yet, and can tell us how long her part is? Does she spend more than five minutes on stage or is it a Joel in Hamilton style comes on a couple of times for a minute each and then sits in her dressing room doing Cameos for most of the show?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.