Carrie Hope Fletcher #45 He's behind you! (For evermore)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Plus, does she actually get ill or is she just pretending so she can pull a sickie when she wants to?
Yes she might needs a few days/weeks off sick depending on how fast her Tattle threads are moving and how much catching up on here she needs to do...
Hello Carrie šŸ‘€šŸ‘‹

We've no idea about that, we're not her doctor. I've lots of friends who eat really well and exercise, but have bad immune systems for reasons other than lifestyle. This is a reach
But Carrie doesn't eat really well and she doesn't exercise šŸ˜‚ The only excercise she does is stuffing her face every time she goes out for dinner with No Neck Shrek as seen in many many many of their reels already...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Exactly, you can eat what you like at the end of the day, but the bottom line is what you eat and your exercise levels have knock on effects elsewhere on your health.

Maybe she does have a poor immune system, but then that makes it even more important to look after yourself. Carrie herself has constantly shown how poor her diet is much of the time. People not taking responsibility for themselves just pisses me off.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I bet if someone posted a picture of literally anything heā€™d repost it
He did not repost something I tagged him inā€¦

It was a performer at Ellenā€™s stardust diner performing his Hamilton material. He viewed it but decided not to repost it because the performer was brilliant šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Exactly, you can eat what you like at the end of the day, but the bottom line is what you eat and your exercise levels have knock on effects elsewhere on your health.

Maybe she does have a poor immune system, but then that makes it even more important to look after yourself. Carrie herself has constantly shown how poor her diet is much of the time. People not taking responsibility for themselves just pisses me off.

People not taking responsibility for themselves pisses me off too.

He did not repost something I tagged him inā€¦

It was a performer at Ellenā€™s stardust diner performing his Hamilton material. He viewed it but decided not to repost it because the performer was brilliant šŸ˜‚
That's so funny!!! Thanks for the info! Careful though as you might get block on Instagram by Joel and Carrie soon by sharing this here...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I bet if someone posted a picture of literally anything heā€™d repost it
Maybe I should post my elbow disguised as a buttcrack and see if it gets a reshare?

(Did anyone else do that too? haha, I got yelled at by a lady on a train once for sending it to her by Bluetooth - back in the day!)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yes she might needs a few days/weeks off sick depending on how fast her Tattle threads are moving and how much catching up on here she needs to do...
Hello Carrie šŸ‘€šŸ‘‹

But Carrie doesn't eat really well and she doesn't exercise šŸ˜‚ The only excercise she does is stuffing her face every time she goes out for dinner with No Neck Shrek as seen in many many many of their reels already...

I'm like obese and with an autoimmune issue and I'm the only one not getting sick in my family. My toddler and husband is always sick. I think some ppl are just more inclined to be sick

Reactions: 10

People not taking responsibility for themselves pisses me off too.

That's so funny!!! Thanks for the info! Careful though as you might get block on Instagram by Joel and Carrie soon by sharing this here...
I donā€™t waste my time viewing them on insta - all you lovely people fill me in on the juicy bits!

I unfollowed them the moment I found this thread šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
520CA95C-57A6-4DE1-A6CE-E6988F200A2F.jpeg

You do deserve each other, why would anyone share this super awkward photo, lol.

Doesnā€™t even resemble an engagement photo.
They look like 80 year olds who just found out they missed the discount at the pharmacy.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 111
He actually is! I double-checked from an inactive 2nd account and the fan tagged him, scaled the text down really small and then hid it behind the main caption
Btw guys, you donā€™t need to see the @ tag in the story, I usually push it off the screen and people are still mentioned and can share.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
View attachment 1773136

You do deserve each other, why would anyone share this super awkward photo, lol.

They look like 80 year olds who just found out they missed the discount at the pharmacy.
OR people who share mannerisms and gesticulations behave more like brother and sister but you tell yourself what you want Carrie-dog

• Haha
Reactions: 15
View attachment 1773136

Carrie, whatever helps you sleep at night.

Personally I think you look like a bunch of grandparents meeting your grandbaby for the first time but (as Joel would say) hey, ho! each to their own :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I donā€™t get it? Is Joel mocking Carrie? She already has the ring and Joel planned the whole thing so like!??
Is this the quality of their engament pictures because damn, is really bad lighting.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
didnā€™t panto just begin? is she already claiming sheā€™s sick?

View attachment 1773136

the lighting is atrocious ā˜ ā˜ 

Reactions: 7
This is a side note, and I don't know if anyone else gets annoyed about it like I do - but I hate it when people make a story with "new post!" and a sticker over the post so you can't see it and have to click it to go see it - like, you're not that special. Go away :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I donā€™t get it? Is Joel mocking Carrie? She already has the ring and Joel planned the whole thing so like!??
Is this the quality of their engament pictures because damn, is really bad lighting.
Right? It makes sense that she is pulling a surprised face and gestures, but he planned the proposal, thereā€™s nothing for him to be surprised about (not even her saying yes, going by how much theyā€™ve said they had already discussed it).
It doesnā€™t come off as ā€œmade for each otherā€, itā€™s performative copying each other so they can pretend theyā€™re made for each other

Reactions: 22
He really looks like heā€™s just copying her! His face has no genuine expression at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.