Carrie Hope Fletcher #45 He's behind you! (For evermore)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow. I can’t believe how long it’s taken me but I’m finally all caught up on these threads 🤣

I randomly saw a tiktok that referenced Carrie being engaged and I thought it was weird I hadn’t seen her post anything about it on Instagram… went to check her page and she’d blocked me!! I have absolutely no idea why, have been following her page for 8 years or so and don’t think I’ve ever written a single comment!
I’m usually reading other threads on tattle but came to see if she had one and have lost so many hours to reading this train wreck 🙈. Also using the Instagram viewer thing someone mentioned, I’ve realised that the last post I saw of hers was the last one before her birthday/engagement. So she literally spent time on the day of her engagement/birthday to block me for absolutely no reason?!

I watched the live, and really couldn’t bear her attitude - so keen to make it clear his proposal wasn’t a surprise and that she knew all about it. The polite thing to do would be to at least pretend it was a surprise - especially as it was obviously important to him!!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Which main character do we reckon he'll cast himself as in this production?
When I saw this in Joel's stories I straight away thought that he was going to cast Carrie as The Little Mermaid, especially as she has red hair now!!!!!! Joel should cast himself as Sebastian the 🦀...🎶😂🤡😂🎶

Swear Carrie has said in the past she quite fancies Prince Eric. Bet he'll cast himself and Carrie as the leads.
And he should totally cast Oliver as Prince Eric!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I saw Scott as Fester in that run of Addam's as well! I don't know how long Les was off for, but I saw it in Edinburgh. I'm sure Les would have been great but Scott stole the show for me. The dancers were also amazing, and Cameron Blakely was very funny too.
I think it was a few weeks les was off. I saw Scott in Glasgow. Cameron was amazing

Reactions: 5
Carrie and Joel as flotsam and jetsam, and Scott as ursula
Additional casting announced

Andrew Lloyd Webber as King Triton
Oliver as Prince Eric
Olivers new Gf as Ariel
Edgar as Flounder
Lucie Jones as Scuttle

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Additional casting announced

Andrew Lloyd Webber as King Triton
Oliver as Prince Eric
Olivers new Gf as Ariel
Edgar as Flounder
Lucie Jones as Scuttle
I’d actually pay too see this just so I could laugh my ass off 💀💀😂🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I think it was a few weeks les was off. I saw Scott in Glasgow. Cameron was amazing
I saw Scott in Addams, not as Fester but as his original part of one of the Ancestors - the Roman Emperor, which had a lot more dance moves than Fester. He moves really well and I really enjoyed watching him, obviously he is a bigger guy but is clearly well trained and practised

Reactions: 16
Joel really looks like he smells of cheesy sweaty skin folds.
SMEGMA. 100% certain he's got it.
And if you don't know what that is, don't google it if you are at work - and definitely do not google it if you are eating - sorry @Poothe
(Sorry, folks)

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.