Carrie Hope Fletcher #45 He's behind you! (For evermore)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Joel's doing a very short and boring live. Apparently he's mates with Scarlett Moffat? Said he watched I'm a celeb when his 'mate Scarlett was on it and he wanted her to win'.

-He says he's most like the genie from aladdin as 'he's fun'
-The best thing about being engaged is the fact it's to Carrie
-Won't see his parents at christmas this year because of Carrie's schedule
-Edgar is being a pain
-Someone asked if they had any christmas traditions together (stupid question) and he just said he's looking forward to creating new ones *barf*
-Doesn't know if he wants to renew his contract at Hamilton if offered
After 35 years of doing it by himself he's now incapable of visiting his parents without someone holding his hand? Pathetic.
Maybe he's hoping that by isolating himself from his family, it will encourage Carrie to do the same with her family. So Joel becomes her entire/only family.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
I'm finally watching the live they did together the other day. Bit late and will inevitably be repeating people on here, but here we go.

Some thoughts:
-She likes to change the subject quickly regarding their relationship
-Seems more enthusiastic talking about herself/her achievements/her career than talking about them as a couple
-She's bossing Joel around and not saying please (bit of a nitpick of mine)
-A lot of eye rolling on her part
-Lots of staring on Joel's part
-She barely looks at him when talking, I don't know if this is the YTer of her or the fact she just doesn't want to look at him
-Hilarious how she ignored his messages for 8 years but gets passive aggressive that he didn't say hi to her at Heather's press night
-She needs to stop talking over him
-I swear she said she was the one who slid into his DM's but is now saying Joel is the one who messaged her after seeing her earlier that day?
-Some Joel jokes/comments were lowkey funny
-She looked so depressed when they said 'and the rest is history'
-She needs to stop sucking her finger
-Admitted it was a whirlwind
-Said they spent every day together, but haven't they also said they barely spent any time together? (they even say later on that they never see each other and only see each other on holiday. wtf they on about 😭 )
-'It's really really difficult to surprise Carrie'. I mean, Oli did it fairly easily - better up your game Joely boy
-The proposal story about going through the different London theatres is quite sweet. Dunno if that is an original idea or what, but still quite sweet and personal
-Confirms that Joel drops any non work related plans to spend time with Carrie if she had an afternoon off
-Carrie assumed something was going on (the proposal) because Joel didn't want to give up an afternoon he had planned. Does she think she's more important? idk
-Thought that the timings for the fake promotional video and Joel's plan was too coincidental so said no. What an absolute witch. Even if she thought she was being funny, it really isn't. It's disrespectful to everyone involved.
-There was a videographer? I wonder if we'll ever see the proposal 😬
-Sounds like she was trying to sabotage the proposal
-The look on their faces when asked if they want to start a family made it look like she was already knocked up
-Joel obviously idolises Tom

Sorry, this got very long haha

Was the live from his Instagram page or the ATM one? Do you know it this live have been saved?

Also Edgar is definitely going to be re-homed at some point, poor cat...
Also Joel knows that he isn't going to get a second contract with Hamilton so he is already pretending that he isn't sure/interested about renewing it to protect his big ego and change the narrative for his fans...😂🤡😂
It was his own insta, doesn't look like it's saved. Basically Edgar keeps waking him up at 6.30am. Joel isn't impressed

After 35 years of doing it by himself he's now incapable of visiting his parents without someone holding his hand? Pathetic.
Maybe he's hoping that by isolating himself from his family, it will encourage Carrie to do the same with her family. So Joel becomes her entire/only family.
Apparently Carrie only gets xmas day off and Joel gets xmas day and boxing day. Didn't say about going at a different time to see them 🙃

Reactions: 19
Joel's doing a very short and boring live. Apparently he's mates with Scarlett Moffat? Said he watched I'm a celeb when his 'mate Scarlett was on it and he wanted her to win'.

-Edgar is being a pain
-Someone asked if they had any christmas traditions together (stupid question) and he just said he's looking forward to creating new ones *barf*
God it's just hit me that they've not even spent a Christmas together yet and they're engaged 💀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
God it's just hit me that they've not even spent a Christmas together yet and they're engaged 💀
Omggggggg 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ I’ve still no spent a Christmas with my OH and we’ve been together 3 years. Both of us are too stubborn to spend it away from our respective nieces and nephews 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Omggggggg 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ I’ve still no spent a Christmas with my OH and we’ve been together 3 years. Both of us are too stubborn to spend it away from our respective nieces and nephews 🤣
I didn't even mean physically together, just they've not even experienced the Christmas season because their relationship is that new 💀 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I didn't even mean physically together, just they've not even experienced the Christmas season because their relationship is that new 💀 👍
I know! Don’t worry. But remember they ✨ knew each other before ✨

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Watched the video, I know this is being mentioned a lot but... her hair.... it's so flat on the top in the back and fanning out to the shoulders. I don't get how someone goes from perfect hair to this intentionally. Idk if maybe blow drying it would save it? Is it because she didn't have her proper act out years where you dye your hair and wear blue eyeshadow all the time and now it's catching up?

Reactions: 9
Watched the video, I know this is being mentioned a lot but... her hair.... it's so flat on the top in the back and fanning out to the shoulders. I don't get how someone goes from perfect hair to this intentionally. Idk if maybe blow drying it would save it? Is it because she didn't have her proper act out years where you dye your hair and wear blue eyeshadow all the time and now it's catching up?
I put my blue eyeshadow on my lips and added vaseline to make blue lipgloss. #notlikeothergirls

• Haha
Reactions: 6

-Edgar is being a pain
Ok, I find it sad that he's choosing to not spend Christmas with his family this year just because of Carrie. Maybe it's just because I can't imagine that sort of family traditions without my family. It's not that way for everyone, but it seems he's close with his family. I've just started dating my partner this year, but there is no question that we will be spending Christmas apart because we want to spend it with our own families. Carrie doesn't have to become before Broadway opportunities and Christmas with your family, Joel. You live together, you see her much more than your family.

Also, unless he knows he won't be asked back to Hamilton, kinda dumb move to say online that he's not sure if he wants to come back. Don't talk so much about your employment online, dude. It's basic knowledge. Unless you're an influencer, I guess, which it seems like they want to become

Maybe if she would have lost some weight and gained some strength along the way that would have been a possibility. 🫢

With her current state, not only she wouldn't fit between the legs but any man that's not a superhero with superhuman strength would break his back trying to lift her like Ollie lifted Alessia.
She's not that big/heavy. She's not an elephant. She's regularly sized

Maybe if she would have lost some weight and gained some strength along the way that would have been a possibility. 🫢

With her current state, not only she wouldn't fit between the legs but any man that's not a superhero with superhuman strength would break his back trying to lift her like Ollie lifted Alessia.
She's not that big/heavy. She's not an elephant. She's the average weight of most women in the UK

I'm finally watching the live they did together the other day. Bit late and will inevitably be repeating people on here, but here we go.

Some thoughts:
-She likes to change the subject quickly regarding their relationship
-Seems more enthusiastic talking about herself/her achievements/her career than talking about them as a couple
-She's bossing Joel around and not saying please (bit of a nitpick of mine)
-A lot of eye rolling on her part
-Lots of staring on Joel's part
-She barely looks at him when talking, I don't know if this is the YTer of her or the fact she just doesn't want to look at him
-Hilarious how she ignored his messages for 8 years but gets passive aggressive that he didn't say hi to her at Heather's press night
-She needs to stop talking over him
-I swear she said she was the one who slid into his DM's but is now saying Joel is the one who messaged her after seeing her earlier that day?
-Some Joel jokes/comments were lowkey funny
-She looked so depressed when they said 'and the rest is history'
-She needs to stop sucking her finger
-Admitted it was a whirlwind
-Said they spent every day together, but haven't they also said they barely spent any time together? (they even say later on that they never see each other and only see each other on holiday. wtf they on about 😭 )
-'It's really really difficult to surprise Carrie'. I mean, Oli did it fairly easily - better up your game Joely boy
-The proposal story about going through the different London theatres is quite sweet. Dunno if that is an original idea or what, but still quite sweet and personal
-Confirms that Joel drops any non work related plans to spend time with Carrie if she had an afternoon off
-Carrie assumed something was going on (the proposal) because Joel didn't want to give up an afternoon he had planned. Does she think she's more important? idk
-Thought that the timings for the fake promotional video and Joel's plan was too coincidental so said no. What an absolute witch. Even if she thought she was being funny, it really isn't. It's disrespectful to everyone involved.
-There was a videographer? I wonder if we'll ever see the proposal 😬
-Sounds like she was trying to sabotage the proposal
-The look on their faces when asked if they want to start a family made it look like she was already knocked up
-Joel obviously idolises Tom

Sorry, this got very long haha

It was his own insta, doesn't look like it's saved. Basically Edgar keeps waking him up at 6.30am. Joel isn't impressed

Apparently Carrie only gets xmas day off and Joel gets xmas day and boxing day. Didn't say about going at a different time to see them 🙃
I agree, she was so rude to Joel in that live. The way she talked to him, bosses him around and rolled her eyes at him. Just like she used to do with Pete (not quite as mean as she was to Pete, though). Good point about how she ignored his messages for 8 years but got annoyed that he didn't say hi to her at Heathers. Hypocritical..! Og course he didn't say hi to her, she'd ignored his messages for years - anyone would then assume Carrie wouldn't have wanted to see him, so why would he bother going out of his way to say hi to her?

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
She's not that big/heavy. She's not an elephant. She's the average weight of most women in the UK
She's overweight, which makes her heavy. Let's not normalise being overweight just because a large amount of the population is the same.

This paired to the fact that she's also not someone that trains so has a weak core would make that entire manouver impossible.

Before someone comes at me about not knowing what she does, she posted a billion times about the marathon or about walking 15k steps. It would be all over social media if she worked out.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Agreed, she is of average weight however, as 63% of UK women are overweight (me included) the 'average' is certainly more hefty than Alessia.
I'm always trying to drop some timber

Reactions: 14

She’s too busy being a “plus size queen” and eating four desserts instead of working out and taking care of her body.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This is getting a lil too mean spirited guys I'm sure we'd all love to be as petite as Alessia

Reactions: 66
This is getting a lil too mean spirited guys I'm sure we'd all love to be as petite as Alessia
I agree, I’ve been body shamed my entire life, at school, at dance classes and even by own family and it got so bad that I wanted to take my own life because of it. I felt so worthless and at times I still do and I still struggle with my weight because of my Crohn’s, a chronic illness I never asked for and would give anything too not have. I do think it’s important to take care of yourself mentally and physically and figure out what makes you feel your best, but I also feel like you never know what people are going through (I mean everyone, not just Carrie so please don’t think I’m taking up for her) just saying I know how painful body shaming is and what a toll it takes on your mental health. I think Alessia and Carrie are both beautiful in their own ways, their just different so it wouldn’t even be fair too compare them to each other.

Also, if your partner leaves you just because of your weight than that’s their problem and not yours, love should be unconditional and accepting, not make you feel worthless. Not saying this is what happened with Carrie and Oliver, but I had this happen with my ex and it’s awful, so if you are going through that or have gone through that in past, please know you are worthy and deserving of love. 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 83
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.