Carrie Hope Fletcher #45 He's behind you! (For evermore)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1756508

Why is he reposting this? It has nothing to do with him
Because he was tagged in it 🙄 Joel literally reposts anything he's tagged in, even if it is slagging off Hamilton cos he sees his name and assumes people love him

You could tag him in a post saying something like 'my new heated towel rail is more interesting and talented that @joelmontague10' and he would probably still repost it

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Because he was tagged in it 🙄 Joel literally reposts anything he's tagged in, even if it is slagging off Hamilton cos he sees his name and assumes people love him

You could tag him in a post saying something like 'my new heated towel rail is more interesting and talented that @joelmontague10' and he would probably still repost it
Ah I didn't notice that he was tagged, even so his obsession with reposting everything is ridiculous

Reactions: 10
I’m staying with my boyfriend for a few days and he just said to me “ Hey how’s that weird guy that looks like a thumb, any updates? Have they broken up yet?” I am finished 💀💀😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 49
So weird he reposts everything, just shows how thirsty he is for attention- this should be a huge red flag! It's one thing to proudly share stuff about your partner or whatever and another to just repost stuff not really to do with you.

Reactions: 7
So weird he reposts everything, just shows how thirsty he is for attention- this should be a huge red flag! It's one thing to proudly share stuff about your partner or whatever and another to just repost stuff not really to do with you.
But who tagged him in the story? Was it the fan? Because if so that's an absolutely pathetic 'pick me' thing to do. Carrie's fans are such soggy excuses for people.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

He probably assumes that Carrie loves him too?!...When clearly she doesn't!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😂🤡😂

Will never look at my heated towel rail the same again 💀😂💀

Reactions: 1
But who tagged him in the story? Was it the fan? Because if so that's an absolutely pathetic 'pick me' thing to do. Carrie's fans are such soggy excuses for people.
The original post was by the Carrie fan who is now in musical theatre themselves. They tagged Carrie. Carrie then reposted it with the Joel comment. Joel then reposted again. Pointless really.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The original post was by the Carrie fan who is now in musical theatre themselves. They tagged Carrie. Carrie then reposted it with the Joel comment. Joel then reposted again. Pointless really.
I have to say it's really pathetic how they make everything about them and their relationship. There was no reason for Carrie to tag Joel, that could have been just a nice post from a fan and nothing more. She enables him by tagging him into stuff where he does not belong, they're both toxic.

Reactions: 14
He probably assumes that Carrie loves him too?!...When clearly she doesn't!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😂🤡😂

Will never look at my heated towel rail the same again 💀😂💀
But how will he know she loves him unless she tags him in social media posts?? 😭😭

I love my heated towel rail. Brings me comfort, warmth and joy. None of which Joel does.

Maybe she can trade him in for one somewhere 👀

• Haha
Carrie didn’t tag Joel! Carrie just added a comment and tagged the original poster. The original poster then re-shared carrie’s share and added the Joel comment and then Joel reshared it - I think that makes sense it sounds very complicated.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Carrie didn’t tag Joel! Carrie just added a comment and tagged the original poster. The original poster then re-shared carrie’s share and added the Joel comment and then Joel reshared it - I think that makes sense it sounds very complicated.
Do these people not have a life? Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It's just the wrong song for a kid's panto, never mind the dodgy lyrics. So many other great cover songs to choose from.
It's Sleeping Beauty..of course they chose a song about dreams 🤣 Same as how the opening number with the ensemble/Princess/main characters is always a weird and censored version of a current pop song.

This will no doubt be a big dramatic end of Act 1, feat some ballet dancers and plenty of smoke, whilst the poor Princess has to pretend to be asleep and lie there listening to the song go on and on and on..

• Haha
Sorry if I have missed this already being posted somewhere but why does it say in Joel’s bio that he “Loved” Disney? Is this a new development? Is it a typo? Has it all been a lie? Did he like Disney before the relationship? I have so many questions!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Sorry if I have missed this already being posted somewhere but why does it say in Joel’s bio that he “Loved” Disney? Is this a new development? Is it a typo? Has it all been a lie? Did he like Disney before the relationship? I have so many questions!!
I think it's supposed to be 'loves' but apparently having the d and s keys right next to each other is too difficult to differentiate for poor Joely :(

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Pantos are always filled with inappropriate innuendos etc, I’ve seen way worse than a song with dodgy lyrics tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He'll have that edited before the day is done.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think it's supposed to be 'loves' but apparently having the d and s keys right next to each other is too difficult to differentiate for poor Joely :(
He does also seem to think that "Hope Fletcher" is Carrie's surname and put an apostrophe in "Montagues" so am not surprised

• Haha
Reactions: 19
l
Pantos are always filled with inappropriate innuendos etc, I’ve seen way worse than a song with dodgy lyrics tbh
Carrie is the Queen of the Dodgy Lyric.
Who can forget ‘Bad Cinderella’?
She hasn’t the sense/motivation to question what she’s singing and whether it is appropriate to sing it anyway.
It’s all about the £££

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.