Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dull-board1243

VIP Member
I’m not sure what video it was anymore because Carrie deleted the majority of her vlogs from lockdown- I think they were talking about digs (accommodation on tour), I just remember Carrie admitting to Oliver staying in her digs overnight and then having to sneak him past the owners to have him pop up at the front door as if he was picking her up. It sounded so stupid because they were acting like teenagers when they were both in their mid twenties!
She’s an underdeveloped teen anyway so it adds up.

Phil I Buster

VIP Member
I don’t know how much, if any, input ALW will have had with the Curve’s production - they usually very much do their own thing (as far as I know, the “additional music” is the songs that were added for the show when it was in the West End in 2011, rather than new for this particular production).
Oh absolutely. His input will be negligible; however in terms of sway, I’d say he could have had plenty

salatblader

VIP Member
Joel is totally the type to not like Edgar because he was Carrie's pet "with Oliver".

He'll probably get her a Samoyed for their first Christmas and become a stay at home dog Dad because he "knows and loves her so much yaknow" and definitely didn't stalk her online for ten years.

(I hope I'm correctly remembering that Carrie grew up with a Samoyed called Christmas).

I will admit that I arranged some of my holiday to the UK to fit around Carrie's book tour and to see her in Heathers. I'm from New Zealand. My boyfriend was not particularly impressed about being dragged to these events 😅 I did meet Carrie at the signing and told her I'd come from NZ and watched her on YouTube for 7 years and she really did not care, so surely nothing has changed on that front for her?
How so? How did she react when you told her you'd travelled from New Zealand? What did she say to you?