Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lemonadefizz12

The ‘Pram shopping’ line has been used and she was careful to sneakily mention it was overwhelming so didn’t buy any. You could write this as a typical pregnant influencer rule book! step one: have to make sure the pram companies are aware you’re wanting a pram so add a story looking at prams. Step two: make sure they know you didn’t use your own (or your husbands because you do fuck all) money to buy one so they know to send you one ASAP. Next up will be ‘which cot should I get?’ Then say ‘lots of you asking for the recommendations so this is what you all said’ then make sure to tag the brands for their attention so you get it free.
Read it all like a book! Do they think everyone is unaware and thick 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 31

honestlyemma

This is all I could see now (I’m sure they weren’t there earlier when I checked 🤔). But the replies are shite

And the ex-friend is lovely. I still follow and chat to her and Suthers (🤮) tarted her appallingly 😥
How I wish I knew who you were, but thank you for defending me. Xx

Hi folks...

You have no idea how hard it’s been to actually set up an account on here, I was going to do so anonymously but as I have nothing to hide.

Here I am.

This thread has been highlighted to me by many people over the last few days and, in all honesty, I didn’t want to read it as the very name gives me horrendous anxiety. However, as my name (albeit not literal) and some history with the named account has been mentioned, I feel it best I defend myself here as already, I’m hearing whispers that I am behind the comments left on the blog posts.

I can assure everyone, and her, that I am not. I work too many hours to be behind it and it is in fact, a case of very bad timing.

As someone who struggles with anxiety myself, I agree, a blog post earning money off the back of a mental health issue does leave a pretty sour taste in my mouth.

However, I am not here to tell you all your opinion is wrong or that you are not entitled to say your piece, opinions are after all, like arseholes and we all have one (or know one) my days of defending the above are long gone and I do not always agree with her behaviours or actions. Hence my initial comment on the blog post a couple of days ago.

I feel I should clear a few things up, having read these comments, and knowing her as I do, it will no doubt have some impact on her as yes, she has always struggled with self worth, which is why I left a comment on her blog post as I felt finally, after many years of questioning, it explained why she felt the need to put me and a sibling down so badly.

We did have a phone conversation off the back of my comment (which has since been removed, I can only assume to protect ones reputation) and I did receive an apology, admittedly, I accepted it at the time but thinking back, it was very cold, very hollow and very much an a backwards apology, questioning why I had harboured feelings like this for so long and denying her words were something I consider bullying. For example, if you dance round someone in a club, in your 20s, tease someone non stop because of their nose (not mine) , label her crow face and share photos online of a crow, that IS bullying.
If you purposely gloat in someone’s face who you know is very insecure about their looks and read out texts of an offensive and personal nature from a friend of yours who has spotted me in the street, it is still bullying, what is worse, is when you considered the above to be a friend.

There are many situations I can name but don’t feel the need, what I will say and confirm is that he’s, off the back of some of the comments, I DID have brutal double jaw surgery to fix the issue and when with my consultant, the things she said where the first thing I told him. I can’t however, put all that blame onto her entirely, her comments just didn’t help and did make me insecure. But she wasn’t alone with the nastiness.

What the above fails to understand is that yes, whilst some words maybe years ago and SOME maybe echoing words of others, they hurt. They cut deep. They are NEVER forgotten, and when you genuinely struggle with self worth, they stick like mud each time you look in a mirror. Sadly, that is a concept she failed to grasp. When you believe you are friends with someone, and you know you have flaws, the last thing you need is them pointing out, particularly from the mouth of a “friend”

Truthfully, I realised 7 years ago that she wasn’t the friend I wanted after finding out at the age of 29, I was unable to conceive a second child (I’m incredibly lucky to have one perfect daughter) and needed a full hysterectomy. Knowing my pain, I will NEVER forget how my real friends showed incredible kindness, she however, sent me a text to say she knew how I felt as she had discovered the gender of her second child and was disappointed that it was her “only” chance to have a girl but she had the gall to liken gender disappointment to infertility. I should have told her to shove it, instead, I sympathised with her and told her I was sorry for her.
Two years ago, without warning or explanation, she blocked me from social media, when I messaged to ask what I had done, I had no response. For someone who struggles with rejections issues and at the time was in the depths of a nervous breakdown, I didn’t get it, it caused a panic attack and even whatsapped to say so. She left me on read, then blocked me from any contact.
When I asked this week off the back of her telephone call what I’d done, she said she has had a tough few years, didn’t feel comfortable to elaborate as to why, but cut me and others off to “shorten her” circle. It is now evident that my suspicions when correct, I was surplus to requirements now she had many influencer friends, nothing says shorten your circle than make new friends and share your life online with 65.4k people though does it!!!

There is so much more I could say, but I don’t feel I need to, many of your assumptions based on what you see here aren’t wrong, whether it’s the place to air them, I don’t know, perhaps many of you feel that when you do raise your thoughts, you are dismissed just as any comments get removed so this is your only way to air your frustrations. I just feel that being as I’ve been somewhat brought into this now, I should clear things up as I really don’t fancy being accused of something I’ve no part in, as you can see, I have no issue with being open as to who I am. I have NOTHING to be ashamed of here.

To confirm however, yes her humour is dark, very dark, she hides the extent well. Ish. And to the lady who knows an ex of hers, I too know him. He was once a good friend of mine.

Anyway, I hope that clears my side of it up, until now, I’ve had no involvement on this thread or anything to do with the “negative” comments on her blog aside from my own feedback. But there really isn’t any point leaving her anymore, you can’t make someone reason with their behaviour when they do not think they are in the wrong.

I don’t wish her any harm, I won’t be wishing her well either. She didn’t care for me when my mental health was at peak or how she had affected it (I recall sending an email two years ago outlining all the upset she caused me, it was ignored too) I just hope sooner rather than later, she realises that if the words she spoke to me and my sibling (and others) were spoken from a child’s mouth, we’d call it bullying, and being an adult doesn’t make it any better.

I’m only sad that I wasted time on a friendship that never was. I may have been the “ugly friend” to her, but nothing is uglier than a mean personality.

I hope that clears up my side of things.

Sorry for the essay.

Emma

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

doingtherightthing

Chatty Member
Wait what? She’s leaving the gram? For what reason has she made our dreams come true?

I’ve never wanted anyone to have a boy so much in my life. The woman is a joke. Rose to Instagram fame by quoting posts she’d seen on Pinterest but everyone thought she was an original. Married a rich boy, had two kids that she called dicks at every opportunity in order to gain a following, sold her soul and theirs, ripped the arse out of every freebie but got outed for being a total sham, had a lavish wedding but slagged it off at every opportunity alongside slagging off the fact she had another son and wanted a girl, made friends with the clique, grabbed a few more freebies, got Keith Cheggers when all the hun club did after being clear she didn’t want another then suddenly goes off in a cloud of smoke? Nah, it’s a contrived move for huge engagement when she makes her return just in time for the Christmas ads. Oh and don’t forget the house moves in between all of that with her £500 gifted clock. Pains me to say, she probably is having a girl so her comeback will be all about how she so desperately wanted a girl and as this is the last baby they’ll have, she wanted to soak it up and make the most of it all. Enter all the huns praising her for birthing the future Queen = massive engagement = all the appeal to brands for more ads. She’s an absolute fake of a human, I wonder if she’d have batted an eyelid at her hubby if he worked in Maccies flipping patties for Big Macs? Doubtful.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

#Sellout

Cara is one that I just can't bring myself to unfollow because her gram is entertaining. I think she's one of those vloggers who practice and re-film their stories over and over again until it looks 'natural'. She's a high maintenance woman who spends the majority of her time trying to look low maintenance, it's good car crash TV. She's a complete insta beg and doesn't seem to have any extended family or any friends. I think that says it all. I don't think she has a dark humour, I don't actually think she has much humour. Again, I just think she spends a lot of her time creating content to try to be this quirky country chick when really she's a complete square.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

losingmymindagain

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again - are people actually daft enough to think ‘I want to be just like Cara, so I’m going to click her links and buy her lifestyle’? For me, and I’m sure for many others too, it makes me go the opposite way! When I see a company has gifted stuff to these insta brats it pisses me off so much, I blacklist that company and refuse to shop with them because I don’t want to fund their lifestyle of freebies!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Quite possibly the most egotistical creature on Instagram. Non stop ad after ad (of which most products go on her depop or ebay, or the latest, her selling page on Insta) She sounds so whiney, quit barking on about being kind we all know she's a closet mean girl and FYI, her hair isnt amazing, its pretty substandard. I don't know how her husband puts up with her, he seems so down to Earth versus her ridiculously high maintance persona.

Reactions: 21

rosalierae

Chatty Member
I hate this smug bastard. She is exactly what is wrong with social media negatively influencing women and new mothers with their completely unattainable lifestyle, only available to a select few bland, white, middle class vacuous bitches. I can’t imagine shaping my life and that of my family around being an insta-slag. Her house is so bland and uninspiring, her kids have ridiculous names (wtf is barley for fucks sake), she’s clearly craving a purpose which is why she’s constantly trying to redecorate and do home improvements. She’s so boring I very rarely look at her but when I do I can’t believe people live in this mediocre pointless way and more unbelievably, that people follow this type of banal content and enjoy it

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

Cafffff

Just came on to say I can’t stand Cara and her obsession with thinking she has great hair? Also, I have a friend who knows her husband and said that Si admitted that he bought Cara her first 20k followers as a birthday present. She’s a fake bitch.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

QuiteTheChin

“Use the weekend to build the life you want” 🤦🏻‍♀️ Honestly, fuck off Cara, how patronising. It’s very easy to use your weekend to “build the life you want” if you have one parent who spends the other 5 days with fuck all else to do except cleaning, admin and poncing about arranging books she’ll never read on tastelessly painted shelves. The rest of us who actually contribute and do something useful with our lives have to spend the weekends trying to catch up and survive, not faffing about with identikit instawanky “renos”.

Reactions: 18

Herefortruth

And this is why oversharing online is something these ‘influencers’ need to be careful about! She may have had gender disappointment with her second, I don’t doubt that. But I imagine she wouldn’t have gone on to have a third if she was bothered this time, it’s one of the things in life (most) people can’t control so it’s a pretty silly game to be playing if you only want one particular gender. She could be over the moon with a third boy and I’m sure she is, but because of that article literally EVERYONE is going to assume she’s disappointed, which is really sad. I bet it was the thought of having to share it was another boy with all her followers that stressed her out more than anything else and dealing with everyone thinking she was gutted about it

• Heart
Reactions: 18
“Hope she is ok?”

Jeez 🙈 Do you really think Suthers ever gives her followers a second thought?
Did you hope her followers were ok when she trashed Mums that she deemed beneath her on that blog post for Rock My Family?
Or when she sold out mental health as part of a paid ad for a major brand?
Or when she triggers every follower with an eating disorder by banging on about all the diets she’s trying because she’s sooooooo overweight?
Or when she’s bitched and made people feel utterly horrific about themselves?
Or when she let her own kids play unsupported on a bridge whilst she took content?
Or..or..or…..

Whilst you might mean it from a place of compassion, Suthers has never displayed an ounce of it for anyone and, by reading the comments in the thread, that’s a trait of hers both offline and online.

I’m sorry but what have we come to in life when we instantly assume that because someone hasn’t posted in a while, something must be wrong.

She’s literally a random on the internet with her head up her own arse, why worry if she’s ok? Pretty sure that whilst she’s sat on her gifted sofa, she’s not giving a second thought as to whether or not one of her huns is ok. Don’t sweat it.

Let’s be honest, it’s the school holidays with 3 kids in tow and in an area where she still barely knows anyone, there’s no childcare on hand so she’s hopefully, just taking time out to be a hands on Mum rather than sell them out on the internet. Let’s be honest, we don’t *need* to see anything of her right now, we’ve seen enough of her over hyped hair, her kids have been exploited enough and frankly, I’m bored of seeing the same room on her feed at different angles.

I don’t give a shit if she’s ok or not, just like she doesn’t give a shit for anyone else.
Crikey

• Haha
Reactions: 17

TheGreatestShowman

Chatty Member
This mornings video of the nursery - the amount of items that she is being gifted is vulgar. Pregnancy equals free products. In comparison , Elle from Feathering the empty nest says she won’t use her pregnancy to advertise baby products.

RoseEB

I really like Cara and her house style (don’t come for me 😆) but I think it’s really quite insensitive to show the before photos filled with someone else belongings that were quite clearly struggling with life. An empty before shot that she’s shared before would have just an impact I personally think

Katienana

Worn once. That is so tight give it to a charity shop fgs!
I give all my kids outgrown clothes and anything of mine with life in it to a refugee centre *polishes halo*

Reactions: 16

Tinsel.Tits

As much as it’s seemingly “perfect”, I feel like this woman leads such an empty life
I notice this with so many of them, barely any mention of friends and maybe a snippet of information about a broken relationship with family. Hence the need for validation from thousands of strangers.

• Heart

doingtherightthing

Chatty Member
I see her husband put a full face pic of the youngest, Barley on yesterday for his 1st birthday which she liked but didn't comment on and still nothing from her. It's very odd how she's just been quiet since the start of August, especially as she edges towards the 100k follower mark. Hope she is OK
“Hope she is ok?”

Jeez 🙈 Do you really think Suthers ever gives her followers a second thought?
Did you hope her followers were ok when she trashed Mums that she deemed beneath her on that blog post for Rock My Family?
Or when she sold out mental health as part of a paid ad for a major brand?
Or when she triggers every follower with an eating disorder by banging on about all the diets she’s trying because she’s sooooooo overweight?
Or when she’s bitched and made people feel utterly horrific about themselves?
Or when she let her own kids play unsupported on a bridge whilst she took content?
Or..or..or…..

Whilst you might mean it from a place of compassion, Suthers has never displayed an ounce of it for anyone and, by reading the comments in the thread, that’s a trait of hers both offline and online.

I’m sorry but what have we come to in life when we instantly assume that because someone hasn’t posted in a while, something must be wrong.

She’s literally a random on the internet with her head up her own arse, why worry if she’s ok? Pretty sure that whilst she’s sat on her gifted sofa, she’s not giving a second thought as to whether or not one of her huns is ok. Don’t sweat it.

Let’s be honest, it’s the school holidays with 3 kids in tow and in an area where she still barely knows anyone, there’s no childcare on hand so she’s hopefully, just taking time out to be a hands on Mum rather than sell them out on the internet. Let’s be honest, we don’t *need* to see anything of her right now, we’ve seen enough of her over hyped hair, her kids have been exploited enough and frankly, I’m bored of seeing the same room on her feed at different angles.

I don’t give a shit if she’s ok or not, just like she doesn’t give a shit for anyone else.

• Heart

Comfysofa

Her anxiety is so high, so she needs to delete this little app for a bit! Does she think she is some celeb or something? The attention she gets is her own doing. She created her profile, her content, took the free stuff, caused anxiety in others that cannot reach her lifestyle. It is sooooo dramatic! Just don’t post then, no need to announce anything. It’s hilarious, ramming ads down everyone’s throats one minute and the next leaving the app!

• Heart
Reactions: 15