Cara Suthers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Sonny is being used as a prop in her latest ad. He’ll either look back in a few years and realise the time he was plopped on the sofa and asked to touch mummies tummy and look at her adoringly was all for money or be hurt that a special private moment was used to line his mother pockets. I know we all need to make a living but using your children to do it makes me uncomfortable 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 6
So did she ‘pick it up’ or was she given a freebie for this advert?
clear as mud

also why do people say ‘picked this up’ in the first place? That’s stealing love, you need to bleeping pay for it you wank.
951CF511-8C81-4647-97FE-4A6CEB9EBA8A.png

Reactions: 3
Let’s hope she’s having a girl does anyone remember the blog post she about gender disappointment? Then she have to come up with some obscure name because you know cara doesn’t follow the trends she sets them 🙄https://withinthesewallsblog.com/2016/11/12/boy-o-boy/
I think I remember her once saying she’d call a baby girl Goldie (or maybe I’m mistaking her for someone else) but since then I’ve known two people to call their girls that and one of them is quite popular on Instagram as well haha

Reactions: 2
New to tattle but not to Cara, or many of the other mummy influencers who peddle their tit.
I bet she’s raging there’s barely any collaborations during her pregnancy, bugaboo tightening their purse strings? I’m sick of working hard and paying full price, to then see those companies give away freebies.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
New to tattle but not to Cara, or many of the other mummy influencers who peddle their tit.
I bet she’s raging there’s barely any collaborations during her pregnancy, bugaboo tightening their purse strings? I’m sick of working hard and paying full price, to then see those companies give away freebies.
True. My hubby and I had our first baby back in October... not so much as a free nappy in the hospital 🤣🔫 we had to save up and pay for anything / everything we wanted...just like every other normal person in society. These nasty, greedy, vacuous insta bloggers turn me.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
This mornings video of the nursery - the amount of items that she is being gifted is vulgar. Pregnancy equals free products. In comparison , Elle from Feathering the empty nest says she won’t use her pregnancy to advertise baby products.

Reactions: 17
This mornings video of the nursery - the amount of items that she is being gifted is vulgar. Pregnancy equals free products. In comparison , Elle from Feathering the empty nest says she won’t use her pregnancy to advertise baby products.
Yep, sick of seeing those gifted 3 piece mamas and papas nursery furniture sets, first single white Anna blossomingbirds and myfirsthomebyclaire revealed her nursery recently. Basically everything has been gifted to her too- chicco next to me/ mamas papas pram and the vast majority of her nursery. Not a shred of dignity between them all- hats off to Elle for not selling our her precious new baby. 👏🏼

Reactions: 13
I thought it was a blossoming birds post jesus get a job and pay for your own stuff.Vulgar

Reactions: 7
I’d be interested how she would add some feminine/girlie touches to that scheme if she is having a girl. I love gender neutral themes but with this I’m not sure how you add anything girlie.....

Reactions: 4
She hasn’t. She’s only added mustards. Which is 100% a boy. She wouldn’t have been able to keep the news to herself if it was a girl.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.