Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lemonadefizz12

Bloody hell. After all the horrible things she used to say about her kids!! Desperate for content obviously 🙄
Yes! Exactly this! This is why I see right through it as I’ve followed her for years and she has spoken about not wanting more children before due to not enjoying pregnancy or birth at all (not in a medically tough way, she just literally hates it), has spoken about how she was so disappointed having boys as she wanted a girl (someone who truly wants a child would be happy with a healthy baby?!), has a military routine with them kids so she sees them for about two hours a day after school before bed mainly so she can have a bath and read a book. She just comes across as selfish and self obsessed - its Become so obvious over the years so it’s kinda sad it’s not a moment of joy because her words aren’t forgotten with those who have followed for a while.

Reactions: 15

Avocadoontoast

He would have to be really senior to be earning a 6 figure salary as a management consultant and usually people like that tend to be older than he is, so I highly doubt he’s earning that much. I mean, with both me and my husband’s salary combined, it equates to a 6 figure salary, but we still can’t afford to do the things to our house at the speed in which they are doing.
I also think it’s really sad that they never take the kids on holiday or staycations. Imagine being a kids and all your mum and dad is obsessed with is doing up a house and putting you into bed at 7pm! It’s not like they have the excuse of having no money to take them anywhere. We all know how enriching travel is.
Even the kids bedrooms are always ridiculously decorated, Definitely an adults perception of what child’s bedroom should look like.

Reactions: 15

DevaVictrix

Chatty Member
It’s quite boyish already so when she said she couldn’t wait to add some colour I thought she was having a girl perhaps, but ultimately, who really cares outside of her family and friends!!
I have zero respect for Cara, she is just SO greedy and vain. I mean, who rips up perfectly good (brand new) flooring because a company has offered to do their style for free. That is just so low and says it all! Get a life Cara, there is so much going on in the real world (C virus aside) that you just couldn’t relate to. Horrible girl.

Reactions: 14

Emmyloula288

Cara’s Instagram checklist
.move to Berkshire so I can be closer to the insta ‘huns’
. Get up the duff (mainly for the freebies)
. Replace perfectly good carpet with Herringbone flooring
. Paid partnership with the white company
. Meet getting stuff done in heels and feathering the empty nest (may gain more followers)
. Landscape garden so it unpractical for kids
. Take a break from insta as feathering the empty nest did and she has more followers so you know must copy immediately

Good this woman makes me cringe! Ultimate waste of space

DevaVictrix

Chatty Member
New to tattle but not to Cara, or many of the other mummy influencers who peddle their shit.
I bet she’s raging there’s barely any collaborations during her pregnancy, bugaboo tightening their purse strings? I’m sick of working hard and paying full price, to then see those companies give away freebies.
True. My hubby and I had our first baby back in October... not so much as a free nappy in the hospital 🤣🔫 we had to save up and pay for anything / everything we wanted...just like every other normal person in society. These nasty, greedy, vacuous insta bloggers turn me.

• Heart

Meringue22

VIP Member
Can anyone recommend anywhere that sells quirky postcards?! Jesus wept. Google it you freebie grabbing muppet

• Haha

Bellaboo83

VIP Member
The house she has now is nice but it’s not ‘aspirational’ like her previous one. If I came across her now I don’t think I’d follow, I still do more so out of habit than anything else
Same I followed her from the house before the last one. Thought she was really cool at first. I unfollowed after the move, she just has frumpy mum vibes now and everything is an ad

Libertine

VIP Member
Oh, goody.

Another renovation where the influencer insults the previous owner who was obviously a combination of disabled, unwell or elderly.

Insta-shaming is the height of poor taste.

Starshining

VIP Member
F712DA48-34F1-468A-86B1-8B04BE8EDB4F.jpeg
2FBD74FF-81AA-4810-B5BF-2105E9EBB92E.jpeg

Cara has had a dilemma today. How people “juggle” full time jobs and look after their families 🤷🏻‍♀️

Well Cara, they just do. They don’t stay at home talking into their phones, they don’t pretend to be (cheap) catalogue models. They take part in society and contribute to society.

Whilst having this dilemma, Cara managed to add a poll to increase her engagement and finished off with peddling her sons with an #Ad so all is well in the world.

Give something back Cara, volunteer for a charity, contribute to society, go get a job maybe??

Pomegranate

VIP Member
Cara is so shallow. She is one of those people who builds huge ( ugly imo ) book case and then goes on a hunt for books, where most people actually buy and own the books that they love and cherish and then display them. It’s all just for the gram and there is absolutely no substance.

I saw today she is showing her charity book finds and yesterday she was displaying and tagging Elle and Anna with their books zzzz.

Her whole persona is just so bland and she’s got a voice to match. I also don’t follow that shallow woman anymore but read on here then take a peek.

lemonadefizz12

sharing the lawnmower again because soooOOoOooO many of you are asking how easy it is to put together!!!

absolute bare faced liar, you just signed a contract to share it a number of times on your stories. Absolutely no one wants to see a lawnmower Cara, never mind twice. 😂😂 shes very boring, not even cute like ‘I like cardys and cups of tea’ boring, she’s like watching my nan on Facebook boring now.

• Haha