Cara Suthers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do think it’s a bit gross to go off the gram for her mental health and then come back to flog a £315 carrier! I know it’s still a lot but I had the Baby Tula Carrier which was £90, I used it constantly until he was 2 and couldn’t recommend it more, the resale value was good as well. Can’t imagine what hers can do that the Tula can’t

Reactions: 6
I do think it’s a bit gross to go off the gram for her mental health and then come back to flog a £315 carrier! I know it’s still a lot but I had the Baby Tula Carrier which was £90, I used it constantly until he was 2 and couldn’t recommend it more, the resale value was good as well. Can’t imagine what hers can do that the Tula can’t
I agree. Ive been looking for a baby carrier the last few weeks and haven’t once come across the brand she’s using so I can’t imagine it was an easy find, she must have come across hundreds of other, more affordable and highly recommended brands before she came across the £315 one.

I get that it’s all relative to how much she earns etc but surely it would be better not to mention it unless someone asks. Had this been my first baby then I’m sure her post would have made me feel really crappy about what I could and couldn’t afford.

Reactions: 2
What’s irritating is that she was talking mental health at end of her pregnancy and now she’s back flaunting freebies. Seems like mental health comes and goes depending on your need for free goods.

Reactions: 10
I don’t know why we are shocked. This is the woman who blogged about mental health but it was actually an ad! She clearly hasn’t learnt a thing after all the backlash from that.

Reactions: 11
I’d rather just buy a £8 sling of fb. I wonder what the £315 carrier can do that a second hand one can’t. I’d understand If this was first baby and your planning on using it for future baby’s but I very much doubt she’s going to be having more so seems ridiculous it will be for sale in a few months

I’d rather just buy a £8 sling of fb. I wonder what the £315 carrier can do that a second hand one can’t. I’d understand If this was first baby and your planning on using it for future baby’s but I very much doubt she’s going to be having more so seems ridiculous it will be for sale in a few months
Ive just had a look at the comments on her post and she’s said that she wanted to buy something a bit special because this baby is her last 🙄 so out of touch!

• Wow
All her gifted baby tit will be on sale. She’s known for taking all the photos and selling it on eBay or depop. This won’t be any different. She’s a total fraud and like all other influencers, are an absolute shambles when it comes to morals.

Ive just had a look at the comments on her post and she’s said that she wanted to buy something a bit special because this baby is her last 🙄 so out of touch!
She really does talk out of her arse.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Has she actually shown her followers the baby yet? Or do we only get to see the back of his head

No you can’t see this one because Elle isn’t showing her one.
She lacks personality. She only does what other ‘fellow’ Instagramers are doing. I’ve had a feeling the baby will remain a bit of a mystery. So predictable.

Reactions: 7
She lacks personality. She only does what other ‘fellow’ Instagramers are doing. I’ve had a feeling the baby will remain a bit of a mystery. So predictable.
I don’t get why though the same with Elle. Why still story throughout the pregnancy and then keep the baby a secret apart from the sex. It’s very bizarre

Reactions: 3
But her other two boys we know every little detail about their life including seeing them in the bath. I’m sure Barley will be earning his keep soon enough, I hope he is enjoying just being a baby, Mumma will have him working soon enough !!

I don’t get why though the same with Elle. Why still story throughout the pregnancy and then keep the baby a secret apart from the sex. It’s very bizarre
I can understand why Elle doesn’t wish to share but Cara I don’t as she has absolute no reason to apart from like previously said to do copy what someone else is doing. So weird. I mean she is already nearly advertising, ‘sharing codes’ for purchasing a baby equipment. It’s only a matter of time when baby Barley is used for next lot of swipe ups.
Her boys have always featured on her grid, so completely random. Maybe to keep her followers on their toes so that when she finally decides to share a photo she gets thousands of likes. It’s all getting very predictable 🙄

I can understand why Elle doesn’t wish to share but Cara I don’t as she has absolute no reason to apart from like previously said to do copy what someone else is doing. So weird. I mean she is already nearly advertising, ‘sharing codes’ for purchasing a baby equipment. It’s only a matter of time when baby Barley is used for next lot of swipe ups.
Her boys have always featured on her grid, so completely random. Maybe to keep her followers on their toes so that when she finally decides to share a photo she gets thousands of likes. It’s all getting very predictable 🙄
Is she waiting for hello or ok magazine to get in contact and be paid to show everyone his face 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can understand why Elle has taken a break. Her anxiety and grief won’t have disappeared with the birth of her baby, I’m sure in lots of ways it has been heightened. Cara is just copying, because as others have said, her boys are always all over the grid.

I’m actually glad she’s kept a part of her life private. Her followers don’t “own” rights to an influencers baby. Given all the awareness about exposing children online, I think it’s only right she keeps him offline. Just a pity she still over exposes the other two. Take your kids offline Cara. All of them.

I’m actually glad she’s kept a part of her life private. Her followers don’t “own” rights to an influencers baby. Given all the awareness about exposing children online, I think it’s only right she keeps him offline. Just a pity she still over exposes the other two. Take your kids offline Cara. All of them.
Yeah it just doesn’t make sense when the other two are over exposed. Totally hypocritical and contradictory, so obviously for attention

Reactions: 8
That baby will be all over Instagram! May he hasn’t got a big £ deal yet. Give it a couple more weeks.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.