Cara Suthers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iā€™ve just had a look at the blog. I donā€™t follow her anymore. Iā€™m speechless! And all the innocent comments along the lines of: ā€˜Thank you, you are so braveā€™
That woman has no morals. I donā€™t get how people donā€™t see through her persona.
I suppose she needs Ā£Ā£Ā£ quick for her move.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Iā€™ve just had a look at the blog. I donā€™t follow her anymore. Iā€™m speechless! And all the innocent comments along the lines of: ā€˜Thank you, you are so braveā€™
That woman has no morals. I donā€™t get how people donā€™t see through her persona.
I suppose she needs Ā£Ā£Ā£ quick for her move.
Thatā€™s my biggest bugbear with these influencers...the way people kiss their arses. How do they not see through the bullshit?

Reactions: 3
There were some negative comments calling her out on the blog post but theyā€™ve been deleted now šŸ¤¬

• Angry
I am a mental health professional in acute services I cannot find her blog !! If she needs challenging Iā€™m the girl for the job !

I am a mental health professional in acute services I cannot find her blog !! If she needs challenging Iā€™m the girl for the job !
Google her name and the blog comes up first Iā€™m sure. Cara Sutherland

Reactions: 1
Did you guys miss the bit where an ex friend commented about how terrible Cara had treat her? I used to follow the girl and she is LOVELY!! Apparently Cara called her unfortunate face and the girl has had extensive dental and face correction surgery as a result of her bullying. ā€˜Cara doesnā€™t rememberā€™ šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„ then deleted the post!
I saw it, I also saw how Cara still tried to demean her feelings.

This is all I could see now (Iā€™m sure they werenā€™t there earlier when I checked šŸ¤”). But the replies are shite

And the ex-friend is lovely. I still follow and chat to her and Suthers (šŸ¤®) tarted her appallingly šŸ˜„
How I wish I knew who you were, but thank you for defending me. Xx

Hi folks...

You have no idea how hard itā€™s been to actually set up an account on here, I was going to do so anonymously but as I have nothing to hide.

Here I am.

This thread has been highlighted to me by many people over the last few days and, in all honesty, I didnā€™t want to read it as the very name gives me horrendous anxiety. However, as my name (albeit not literal) and some history with the named account has been mentioned, I feel it best I defend myself here as already, Iā€™m hearing whispers that I am behind the comments left on the blog posts.

I can assure everyone, and her, that I am not. I work too many hours to be behind it and it is in fact, a case of very bad timing.

As someone who struggles with anxiety myself, I agree, a blog post earning money off the back of a mental health issue does leave a pretty sour taste in my mouth.

However, I am not here to tell you all your opinion is wrong or that you are not entitled to say your piece, opinions are after all, like arseholes and we all have one (or know one) my days of defending the above are long gone and I do not always agree with her behaviours or actions. Hence my initial comment on the blog post a couple of days ago.

I feel I should clear a few things up, having read these comments, and knowing her as I do, it will no doubt have some impact on her as yes, she has always struggled with self worth, which is why I left a comment on her blog post as I felt finally, after many years of questioning, it explained why she felt the need to put me and a sibling down so badly.

We did have a phone conversation off the back of my comment (which has since been removed, I can only assume to protect ones reputation) and I did receive an apology, admittedly, I accepted it at the time but thinking back, it was very cold, very hollow and very much an a backwards apology, questioning why I had harboured feelings like this for so long and denying her words were something I consider bullying. For example, if you dance round someone in a club, in your 20s, tease someone non stop because of their nose (not mine) , label her crow face and share photos online of a crow, that IS bullying.
If you purposely gloat in someoneā€™s face who you know is very insecure about their looks and read out texts of an offensive and personal nature from a friend of yours who has spotted me in the street, it is still bullying, what is worse, is when you considered the above to be a friend.

There are many situations I can name but donā€™t feel the need, what I will say and confirm is that heā€™s, off the back of some of the comments, I DID have brutal double jaw surgery to fix the issue and when with my consultant, the things she said where the first thing I told him. I canā€™t however, put all that blame onto her entirely, her comments just didnā€™t help and did make me insecure. But she wasnā€™t alone with the nastiness.

What the above fails to understand is that yes, whilst some words maybe years ago and SOME maybe echoing words of others, they hurt. They cut deep. They are NEVER forgotten, and when you genuinely struggle with self worth, they stick like mud each time you look in a mirror. Sadly, that is a concept she failed to grasp. When you believe you are friends with someone, and you know you have flaws, the last thing you need is them pointing out, particularly from the mouth of a ā€œfriendā€

Truthfully, I realised 7 years ago that she wasnā€™t the friend I wanted after finding out at the age of 29, I was unable to conceive a second child (Iā€™m incredibly lucky to have one perfect daughter) and needed a full hysterectomy. Knowing my pain, I will NEVER forget how my real friends showed incredible kindness, she however, sent me a text to say she knew how I felt as she had discovered the gender of her second child and was disappointed that it was her ā€œonlyā€ chance to have a girl but she had the gall to liken gender disappointment to infertility. I should have told her to shove it, instead, I sympathised with her and told her I was sorry for her.
Two years ago, without warning or explanation, she blocked me from social media, when I messaged to ask what I had done, I had no response. For someone who struggles with rejections issues and at the time was in the depths of a nervous breakdown, I didnā€™t get it, it caused a panic attack and even whatsapped to say so. She left me on read, then blocked me from any contact.
When I asked this week off the back of her telephone call what Iā€™d done, she said she has had a tough few years, didnā€™t feel comfortable to elaborate as to why, but cut me and others off to ā€œshorten herā€ circle. It is now evident that my suspicions when correct, I was surplus to requirements now she had many influencer friends, nothing says shorten your circle than make new friends and share your life online with 65.4k people though does it!!!

There is so much more I could say, but I donā€™t feel I need to, many of your assumptions based on what you see here arenā€™t wrong, whether itā€™s the place to air them, I donā€™t know, perhaps many of you feel that when you do raise your thoughts, you are dismissed just as any comments get removed so this is your only way to air your frustrations. I just feel that being as Iā€™ve been somewhat brought into this now, I should clear things up as I really donā€™t fancy being accused of something Iā€™ve no part in, as you can see, I have no issue with being open as to who I am. I have NOTHING to be ashamed of here.

To confirm however, yes her humour is dark, very dark, she hides the extent well. Ish. And to the lady who knows an ex of hers, I too know him. He was once a good friend of mine.

Anyway, I hope that clears my side of it up, until now, Iā€™ve had no involvement on this thread or anything to do with the ā€œnegativeā€ comments on her blog aside from my own feedback. But there really isnā€™t any point leaving her anymore, you canā€™t make someone reason with their behaviour when they do not think they are in the wrong.

I donā€™t wish her any harm, I wonā€™t be wishing her well either. She didnā€™t care for me when my mental health was at peak or how she had affected it (I recall sending an email two years ago outlining all the upset she caused me, it was ignored too) I just hope sooner rather than later, she realises that if the words she spoke to me and my sibling (and others) were spoken from a childā€™s mouth, weā€™d call it bullying, and being an adult doesnā€™t make it any better.

Iā€™m only sad that I wasted time on a friendship that never was. I may have been the ā€œugly friendā€ to her, but nothing is uglier than a mean personality.

I hope that clears up my side of things.

Sorry for the essay.

Emma

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Well Iā€™m gobsmacked. I commented before that I had a feeling she would have bullied me in school - after reading this I think my gut feeling was correct.
What a nasty piece of work I am sorry you had to go through all of that. I hope you have healed somewhat and are happier without her in your life

Reactions: 5
Good grief. Words kind of fail me. Really hope youā€™re ok and like Purpleghost has said, youā€™re much happier without her in your life.

Reactions: 4
Well said HonestlyEmma and to come on here and explain.

You have only confirmed what a piece of work she is and what was expected.

I hope you have peace in this closure now. Your comment must have struck a chord with her to merit a phone call.

I hope your words stick with her now and always remember Karma Cara, Karma

Just to throw in my thoughts... Iā€™d take what ā€˜Emmaā€™ says with a pinch of salt. I donā€™t know what went on between these two but I do know she tells lies often, exaggerates stories and a couple of accounts commenting here belong to this same person.

Crazy peeps šŸ˜‚

I was wondering, when these ā€œinfluencersā€ get paid by these companies to do Ads would part of the contract be to answer questions about the thing youā€™re advertising? Because Iā€™ve asked her numerous questions about dresses and stuff sheā€™s advertised and never got a response. Surely thatā€™s all part of the deal?? šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Oh and she has a depop?! Anyone know her name on there?!

Just to throw in my thoughts... Iā€™d take what ā€˜Emmaā€™ says with a pinch of salt. I donā€™t know what went on between these two but I do know she tells lies often, exaggerates stories and a couple of accounts commenting here belong to this same person.

Crazy peeps šŸ˜‚
šŸ˜ yep! Rvk and cara obsessed when you look at where theyā€™re been posting šŸ™ŠšŸ•µšŸ½ā€ā™€ļø

Crazy peeps šŸ˜‚
Here we go....
šŸ˜ yep! Rvk and cara obsessed when you look at where theyā€™re been posting šŸ™ŠšŸ•µšŸ½ā€ā™€ļø
Just to confirm. I donā€™t follow either accounts, nothing to be obsessed with over here.

Crazy peeps šŸ˜‚
Iā€™ve come on here to give an HONEST account of what happened hence the fact I used my Instagram handle rather than hide behind an anonymous name.

Perhaps, if you are going to start trying to start exaggerating and making up lies of your own, youā€™d like to extend the same courtesy and stop hiding behind an anonymous name?

Given how I was originally blocked on here for leaving a nice comment on a ā€œtrashā€ post and itā€™s taken up to now to work out how to make a second account AND have time, Iā€™ll just take YOUR comment with a pinch of salt.

You now have my Instagram handle so feel free to come discuss your issues with me further should you wish. Iā€™m pretty curious as to where these ā€œliesā€ come from.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.