Cara Suthers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember her flogging watches that she had been paid to advertise on her depop, it’s all very disingenuous isn’t it

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Worn once. That is so tight give it to a charity shop fgs!
I give all my kids outgrown clothes and anything of mine with life in it to a refugee centre *polishes halo*

Reactions: 16
There seems to be this big thing of people leaving the gram at the moment, I wonder if this is the start of a change for insta back from all the flogging to people who just want to share nice pics!

Reactions: 4
There seems to be this big thing of people leaving the gram at the moment, I wonder if this is the start of a change for insta back from all the flogging to people who just want to share nice pics!
I think she’s coping Elle from Feathering the Empty nest, but Cara will be back as soon as the baby is born for more freebies...

Reactions: 11
Waiting for the gifted bugaboo post...

I genuinely enjoyed Caras content, found her funny, liked her sense of style and taste in home but my eyes have been so widely opened since her pregnancy. Alongside many other pregnant influencers, what has she actually paid for?
I paid almost £1,300 for my pram brand new, seeing the company hand them out for free is a huge kick in the teeth (and purse).
I get so torn, because the influencer world irritates the duck out of me, but then if I were offered things for free would I accept them? I honestly do not know?

Reactions: 9
I think she looks sad and acts disappointed lately... I think she had big plans for her insta pregnancy moment and it’s not happened for her at all. She posts less stories these days and photos are VERY staged. Her only photos throughout her whole pregnancy have been for giveaways to get engagement and followers with little effort and for ADs. It’s such a shame as she was just a genuine person using insta for everyday life and not so staged stories and photos but she got very greedy.
this whole leaving for a while is because she’s due, has no more ADs to post yet and wants to just randomly pop back with a surprise element for engagement with a baby that’s about to get used for a photo prop everywhere so she can grab some cash before she fizzles a way even more.
She just doesn’t come across as a real person anymore with how she’s done things. She literally just feels like a constant advert for companies with no personality or real life showing in between.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think she knows she’s having another boy and is going to come back after the gender disappointment has subsided.

Reactions: 14
Why does she have to delete the app? I’d just say I’m off to have my baby and won’t be posting. Bit dramatic to announce you are leaving and deleting the app 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Why does she have to delete the app? I’d just say I’m off to have my baby and won’t be posting. Bit dramatic to announce you are leaving and deleting the app 🤷🏻‍♀️
That’s what I always think, just don’t post, dont story! How much time does she spend scrolling aimlessly that she has to psychically delete the app to stay off if!

Reactions: 5
I hope soooooo bad that this egotistical idiot has another boy! pleaseeeeeeee let it be a boy!!!!!

Plus I think shes much older than she lets on

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.