Cara Suthers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
8EF41B08-9D22-4320-9319-5B99C866FDCD.png

My husband would actually die if I made him pose in matching jumpers with the dog. šŸ˜…

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I think it really says more about the husband than her that he will do this tit? If my husband did this I would be DRY!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The advert is super cringe but Iā€™m pleased for her boys she seems to have stopped using them for adverts, at least her husband can agree to looking like a complete wally posing in matching jumpers unlike them šŸ¤£

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Has she actually filled a hole in her living room wall with wood for a wood burner but she doesnā€™t have a wood burning stove? Why? Just why? šŸ¤Æ

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Does this women ever actually pay for anything herself!!
So sick of the gifts itā€™s sickening to see

• Haha
Reactions: 4
As much as itā€™s seemingly ā€œperfectā€, I feel like this woman leads such an empty life

Reactions: 11
As much as itā€™s seemingly ā€œperfectā€, I feel like this woman leads such an empty life
I notice this with so many of them, barely any mention of friends and maybe a snippet of information about a broken relationship with family. Hence the need for validation from thousands of strangers.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Maybe Iā€™ve missed it but is she still purposely hiding the babyā€™s face?

Reactions: 2
Sheā€™s just jumped on the bandwagon of hiding her children...non of them actually care, I feel as those they just think itā€™s the right thing to do as everyone is calling these Instagrammers out on it. I donā€™t understand how they didnā€™t think it mattered before hand, how could you not have taken your childrenā€™s security and privacy seriously.

Flogging wallpaper that looks like panelling, itā€™s great supposedly but yet she went for real panelling and not the tit wallpaper version? Do people really believe any of these recommendations? She doesnā€™t even sound convinced that she likes any of that wallpaper. Mortified for her!

• Heart
Where is your coat from ?
Just Zara!
Yes thatā€™s like your primark to you
I find Zara quite expensive so if I do go in there itā€™s for something special or birthday money but to old cara itā€™s nothing to her

Reactions: 6
Just Zara!
I find Zara quite expensive so if I do go in there itā€™s for something special or birthday money but to old cara itā€™s nothing to her
I imagine thatā€™s exactly how she wanted it to come across.

Reactions: 8
Just Zara!
Itā€™s only ā€œjust Zaraā€ coz she canā€™t affiliate link it, otherwise it would have been ā€œswipe up for my coat (and you wonā€™t know where itā€™s from unless you do)ā€

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.