Cara Suthers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the moaning about her face breaking out etc when all it was is that she was pregnant! How sad to flog yourself like that for free stuff and engagement asking people for advice when all along you knew you were pregnant and the reason for spots was that! I’ve unfollowed her as I actually sent her a message (complete mug!) regarding skin. She didn’t even bother reading it or acknowledging it. She didn’t have any intention of replying to anyone apart from companies who may have reached out to her. Then her pathetic story or how she has so many messages and that she couldn’t possibly reply to them all!
Yes I was thinking the same thing about her skin issues. Utterly pathetic.

Reactions: 5
Queue that prat Blossoming Birds with her gushy “oh that’s fab, wonderful news!!!”-type comment
They’re all so fake it’s cringey 🤮
😷😷😷😷

Reactions: 6
Why shes talking like a 11 years old girl? I don't get it 🤷‍♀️?
Award for most irritating voice on Instagram goes to Cara. Can’t not bare her voice. I used to follow her and would literally have to put the volume right down when she’d start to screech. My husband even commented once asking me who was that? I can’t quite decide if she sounds like a 11 year old or an old lady. Bit of both. Definitely not sexy 🤣

Reactions: 5
The ‘Pram shopping’ line has been used and she was careful to sneakily mention it was overwhelming so didn’t buy any. You could write this as a typical pregnant influencer rule book! step one: have to make sure the pram companies are aware you’re wanting a pram so add a story looking at prams. Step two: make sure they know you didn’t use your own (or your husbands because you do duck all) money to buy one so they know to send you one ASAP. Next up will be ‘which cot should I get?’ Then say ‘lots of you asking for the recommendations so this is what you all said’ then make sure to tag the brands for their attention so you get it free.
Read it all like a book! Do they think everyone is unaware and thick 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 31
The ‘Pram shopping’ line has been used and she was careful to sneakily mention it was overwhelming so didn’t buy any. You could write this as a typical pregnant influencer rule book! step one: have to make sure the pram companies are aware you’re wanting a pram so add a story looking at prams. Step two: make sure they know you didn’t use your own (or your husbands because you do duck all) money to buy one so they know to send you one ASAP. Next up will be ‘which cot should I get?’ Then say ‘lots of you asking for the recommendations so this is what you all said’ then make sure to tag the brands for their attention so you get it free.
This tactic is so predictable!!!
I love cara but just see how this whole pregnancy will go in terms of #gifted and how the shopping trips will result in freebies.

Oh yes, it’s all part of the game and it’s become so predictable and cringe. She’s been stuck for content for a long time now and has got used to not going out to work so she needed something to do quick and this is the perfect insta engagement/cash in to stay at home for a few more years/rinse the tit out of brands and freebies.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Such a sad sad world we now live in to have a baby for content/engagement and then not have to worry about spending a penny on said baby as it will all be gifted
This seems to be the new benefit fraud

Edit... sorry not fraud
What I mean is when people who are on benefits and have more children knowing that the government will pay for them
This is like a similar scenario now that these influencers have found themselves in
Have a baby knowing Instagram will pay for it

Reactions: 10
Bloody hell. After all the horrible things she used to say about her kids!! Desperate for content obviously 🙄
Yes! Exactly this! This is why I see right through it as I’ve followed her for years and she has spoken about not wanting more children before due to not enjoying pregnancy or birth at all (not in a medically tough way, she just literally hates it), has spoken about how she was so disappointed having boys as she wanted a girl (someone who truly wants a child would be happy with a healthy baby?!), has a military routine with them kids so she sees them for about two hours a day after school before bed mainly so she can have a bath and read a book. She just comes across as selfish and self obsessed - its Become so obvious over the years so it’s kinda sad it’s not a moment of joy because her words aren’t forgotten with those who have followed for a while.

Reactions: 15
Yes! Exactly this! This is why I see right through it as I’ve followed her for years and she has spoken about not wanting more children before due to not enjoying pregnancy or birth at all (not in a medically tough way, she just literally hates it), has spoken about how she was so disappointed having boys as she wanted a girl (someone who truly wants a child would be happy with a healthy baby?!), has a military routine with them kids so she sees them for about two hours a day after school before bed mainly so she can have a bath and read a book. She just comes across as selfish and self obsessed - its Become so obvious over the years so it’s kinda sad it’s not a moment of joy because her words aren’t forgotten with those who have followed for a while.
I don’t know why people like her. When she was getting married she did nothing but moan and she came across as being an absolute brat! And I will never ever forget how she bagged an Ercol chair after someone at the home she worked at died! Yes the woman’s relatives told her to take anything she wanted but come on!!!!!

Reactions: 9
This really irritates me though. Makes me so irritated because the average Joe Bloggs has to pay for an item. She’s such a rat. My husband and I needed all new baby stuff last year (for our first). We didn’t ass about looking at pram after pram. We saw one we liked, read the reviews on it, then went and ordered it, and it was paid for over several months. We both work hard! full-time. We paid out of our own pocket. The likes of these insta TRAMPS do my head in.

Reactions: 4
I don’t know why people like her. When she was getting married she did nothing but moan and she came across as being an absolute brat! And I will never ever forget how she bagged an Ercol chair after someone at the home she worked at died! Yes the woman’s relatives told her to take anything she wanted but come on!!!!!
Oh yeah, let’s not forget her wedding was not how she wanted it, her dress not what she imagined and the day didn’t live up to what she dreamt of! No pleasing this woman at all. It’s actually quite odd how she never just enjoys something or when she pretends because she knows she’s moaned for too long, it doesn’t come across as genuine whatsoever.

This really irritates me though. Makes me so irritated because the average Joe Bloggs has to pay for an item. She’s such a rat. My husband and I needed all new baby stuff last year (for our first). We didn’t ass about looking at pram after pram. We saw one we liked, read the reviews on it, then went and ordered it, and it was paid for over several months. We both work hard! full-time. We paid out of our own pocket. The likes of these insta TRAMPS do my head in.
I know! Just go the shop, pick a pram, read reviews and buy it then story saying look what I’ve BOUGHT if you want to show it off. The storying asking for recommendations or what to get etc first is just absolute cringeworthy because we know what you’re doing and it’s becoming so undignified now.

Reactions: 9
I don’t think she will be “buying” anything for this baby. All the “kindly gifted” items will start flooding in now.

Note she 'liked' FOD's post on the AXA UTTER CHAOS, then commented when called out that she hadn't read the caption and just liked the photo. FML. Actually, FHL.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.