Cara Suthers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, in her latest reel you catch glimpses of the new log burner/fireplace - and since she hasn’t shown it yet I’m betting it was ‘AD/gifted’ 🙄 and there will be some big reveal!

Reactions: 4
Cringing-elllllll. The lip sync that’s so out of time 😂😂😂
I hate it when people do reels for the sake of reels. Or more like for the engagement of the reels.
But that was so cringe, how can people reply saying that’s the best thing they’ve seen all day!? Maybe they just sit and stare at a blank wall all day so to them it’s entertainment :/

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can confirm the Sutherland has moved back close to Evesham. Last night ‘out for burgers’ pink plates on the pic are same as from stirr ups in Evesham 🕵🏻

Reactions: 3
God the amount of freebies she’s being showered with is absolutely nauseating. So many brands I can’t bring myself to buy from now!

Anyone know how she painted her beams? Don’t think she’s mentioned it 🤣
Tell me you want free farrow and ball without telling me you want free farrow and ball!!

• Haha
Anyone know how she painted her beams? Don’t think she’s mentioned it 🤣
Tell me you want free farrow and ball without telling me you want free farrow and ball!!
Oops just looked and it wasn’t even F&B it was French chic paint 😂 clearly all that going on about it has gone straight over my head 😂

Reactions: 2
She has no idea what to do with a small outbuilding. In other words she’s begging for a refurb freebie 🙄 I can just imagine her saying ‘Don’t worry Si. We can get the house refurbished without putting our hands in our pockets much. I’ll just make sure I drop HUGE hints everyday so we get free tit’. twit

Reactions: 10
I really like Cara and her house style (don’t come for me 😆) but I think it’s really quite insensitive to show the before photos filled with someone else belongings that were quite clearly struggling with life. An empty before shot that she’s shared before would have just an impact I personally think

Reactions: 17
I really like Cara and her house style (don’t come for me 😆) but I think it’s really quite insensitive to show the before photos filled with someone else belongings that were quite clearly struggling with life. An empty before shot that she’s shared before would have just an impact I personally think
That’s her all over. Insensitive

Reactions: 7
I often skip her stories or don’t check in for weeks.. but didn’t a follower send her in that Frenchie beam ‘hack’ and now she is acting like she invented it or did I miss something

Reactions: 2
Cara stopped showing the previous owner’s belongings for a bit when it was discussed on here, but her compulsive need to show off and brag has overridden any shred of empathy or class she has.

So back to insta-shaming it is for Cara Suthers. 😒

A3A434E4-8E74-4E99-A823-5C3AE0F0DDE3.jpeg

The lower case “ad” then capital letter for Our. Is so effective when trying to hide your #AD

What a dull room. She decorates every house exactly the same, no creativity at all.
Christ on a bike. That burgundy bookcase is just awful. It looked dark grey on her B&W Reel, which I could get behind. But it’s just grim. She hasn’t even got the class to deal with that light switch that a) is still the original Bakelite one b) would drive me crazy being in the middle of the back board and surely sterilises what that shelf can be used for as presumably you’d still need to reach it to operate the lights and c) I’d have just had it bleeping moved!

Reactions: 6
Christ on a bike. That burgundy bookcase is just awful. It looked dark grey on her B&W Reel, which I could get behind. But it’s just grim. She hasn’t even got the class to deal with that light switch that a) is still the original Bakelite one b) would drive me crazy being in the middle of the back board and surely sterilises what that shelf can be used for as presumably you’d still need to reach it to operate the lights and c) I’d have just had it bleeping moved!
It looks bloody awful

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.