Cara Suthers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can’t even use a black square for her “muted” post - it has to be beige to fit in with her grid

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
She can’t even use a black square for her “muted” post - it has to be beige to fit in with her grid
Exactly what I thought 🙈 she’s also just resharing a lot of things other influencers probably to stay ‘safe’ and without actually using her own words!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I haven’t looked at caras page for a long time but my god her new house certainly fits in with the insta cliche! They all merge into one. So boring!
And the #ADS! Does she buy a thing herself?
She still has that smug smile on her face I see....which looks different. Just pregnancy? 🤔

Reactions: 8
Anyone else feel sorry for the boys as Cara makes the garden more instagrammable? New build gardens are already small enough and now she’s extended the patio beside the house, put in a seating area at the back, divided the grass up with a path AND put in a load of unnecessary box hedging. There’s next to no room left for play. At least people like Emily Norris allow their gardens to be fit for purpose and full of activities for her kids.

Reactions: 6
Anyone else feel sorry for the boys as Cara makes the garden more instagrammable? New build gardens are already small enough and now she’s extended the patio beside the house, put in a seating area at the back, divided the grass up with a path AND put in a load of unnecessary box hedging. There’s next to no room left for play. At least people like Emily Norris allow their gardens to be fit for purpose and full of activities for her kids.
I agree, I think she hates that house though and will try to flip it as soon as possible

Reactions: 4
Do you think they’ve gone in to flip or do you think she’s having regrets? They’re not likely to make any money on a new build.
I think that the location is much better for them as the commute for her husband is much better but I don’t think she’s happy in that house or away from everything she knew round and about her last place. I agree it’s really hard to make any money on a new build but I think they ran out of options when they finally managed to complete on the old place

I think relocating and picking a new build made sense, easier in terms of chain and easy for kids with no renovation. I do think it’s a small house for 5 people, downstairs doesn’t seem particularly big and has little/no scope to extend for playroom for 3 children, especially as garden is so small. I think they’ll move within a year or two.

Reactions: 3
She hasn’t thought far enough ahead for a playroom. This baby is a money maker not a much wanted child. She’s not thought about it practically it was just another way to keep her content up. You’ll see them all doing it, Lil, Jess etc their families seemed ‘complete’ they all hate being parents but babies = engagement and that’s how they make $$.

I am so close to starting one of those bloody online petitions to get earnings from ads that involve kids protected for them. They should go into trust. It’s bloody awful. If I went back and realised my parents exploited me to pay the mortgage and I never saw a penny I would be fuming.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think Cara will be wanting a new house ASAP but Simon is the one putting his foot down for a more realistic life. She shot up in followers as soon as they got the cottage, she didn’t have many followers before that so she’ll be missing the attention on her home now I think and will be wanting something different to post for Instagram but Simon will see right through her reasoning and as he’s the money maker out of them both, I don’t think she gets the final say in that anymore and it’s showing. Sure she can decorate it for the gram but he’ll be paying the mortgage. She hardly posts anymore at all (could be the lack of cottages and wisteria to stand in front of near her now) so I don’t think they’d be able to afford much bigger or what she’d want for engagement if it’s all on his earnings

Just found him on LinkedIn - kind of expected him to have a more high flying role - not sure what really but still

Reactions: 1
I think Cara will be wanting a new house ASAP but Simon is the one putting his foot down for a more realistic life. She shot up in followers as soon as they got the cottage, she didn’t have many followers before that so she’ll be missing the attention on her home now I think and will be wanting something different to post for Instagram but Simon will see right through her reasoning and as he’s the money maker out of them both, I don’t think she gets the final say in that anymore and it’s showing. Sure she can decorate it for the gram but he’ll be paying the mortgage. She hardly posts anymore at all (could be the lack of cottages and wisteria to stand in front of near her now) so I don’t think they’d be able to afford much bigger or what she’d want for engagement if it’s all on his earnings
She wouldn’t be able to afford a house like she had before in the area she’s moved too, hence the new build! (However this would also not have been that cheap!!)

Reactions: 2
She wouldn’t be able to afford a house like she had before in the area she’s moved too, hence the new build! (However this would also not have been that cheap!!)
Definitely. She only worked one or two nights a week in her care job too just she moved to her cottage so not a big income to go towards the mortgage. I guess Simon must have always been the provider and that man must sweat at night thinking of how much he has to pay out or what she’ll be asking for the next day.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.