Cara Suthers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I call bullshit on that (not you but the “inside info”)
You’re talking about the woman with a healthy collection of Mulberry bags, designer gear and expensive taste, I can’t imagine for a second that would be top of her list of gifts. As much as I hate to defend her, I genuinely think she had an organic following at the start, back then, she was one known for taking taglines from memes to pass off as her own “wit” and would openly call her son a dick. She latched onto the InstaMum crowd when it was all new and almost relatable. She strikes me as more likely to ask for an expensive pair of shoes than spend £15 on 20K followers and, if she did, she could have brought them herself…

I think the only legit inside scoop you’ve been giving is that she’s a bleep. She strikes me as exactly that. Absolute witch vibes.

And her hair is dog tit.
Is that all it costs?

Reactions: 1
Is that all it costs?
20k ‘real’ followers is about £200-£250 and obviously the wrong way to grow. They say real but most are dormant accs or bot accounts. No engagement at all. You can tell the IG’ers with fake followers as they’ll have not that many post likes/comments compared to their account size.

Reactions: 3
Maybe she is taking that infamous ‘break’ from Instagram. You know one that gets you tonnes of messages of ‘ Are you ok hun?’ Only to return with a bang. Usually involving a big fat ad, we’ve moved house, I’m pregnant or something big I’d been working on! 😏

Reactions: 7
Maybe she is taking that infamous ‘break’ from Instagram. You know one that gets you tonnes of messages of ‘ Are you ok hun?’ Only to return with a bang. Usually involving a big fat ad, we’ve moved house, I’m pregnant or something big I’d been working on! 😏
Yeah maybe and maybe it's the summer holidays etc but generally her content is a world away from what it was when I first followed her before she dropped her real job. She was so much more engaging, funny and relatable then. I guess the choice is mine to unfollow. I wonder why I keep following and in fact if that makes up a big chunk of peoples following that they keep followers who feel like they might miss something if they unfollow?

Reactions: 4
Yeah maybe and maybe it's the summer holidays etc but generally her content is a world away from what it was when I first followed her before she dropped her real job. She was so much more engaging, funny and relatable then. I guess the choice is mine to unfollow. I wonder why I keep following and in fact if that makes up a big chunk of peoples following that they keep followers who feel like they might miss something if they unfollow?
I unfollowed her and all of the big Insta huns a while ago, I followed from the beginning when they had a tiny following and I genuinely enjoyed the content.

Now I just have a little look now and again and read on here. I said it before I don’t want to be a number that they monetise. At the end of the they it’s the numbers that matter in that world.

Reactions: 9
I see her husband put a full face pic of the youngest, Barley on yesterday for his 1st birthday which she liked but didn't comment on and still nothing from her. It's very odd how she's just been quiet since the start of August, especially as she edges towards the 100k follower mark. Hope she is OK

I see her husband put a full face pic of the youngest, Barley on yesterday for his 1st birthday which she liked but didn't comment on and still nothing from her. It's very odd how she's just been quiet since the start of August, especially as she edges towards the 100k follower mark. Hope she is OK
Are you ok hun? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s fine, she always does this every now and again! Anything to create some drama!!

Reactions: 5
She’s fine, she always does this every now and again! Anything to create some drama!!
Definitely. If she is managing to intrigue people here on Tattle, imagine how many followers are intrigued on Insta. She is definitely achieving what she is set to do, create intrigue and drama and massive engagement upon her ‘return’.

Reactions: 5
“Hope she is ok?”

Jeez 🙈 Do you really think Suthers ever gives her followers a second thought?
Did you hope her followers were ok when she trashed Mums that she deemed beneath her on that blog post for Rock My Family?
Or when she sold out mental health as part of a paid ad for a major brand?
Or when she triggers every follower with an eating disorder by banging on about all the diets she’s trying because she’s sooooooo overweight?
Or when she’s bitched and made people feel utterly horrific about themselves?
Or when she let her own kids play unsupported on a bridge whilst she took content?
Or..or..or…..

Whilst you might mean it from a place of compassion, Suthers has never displayed an ounce of it for anyone and, by reading the comments in the thread, that’s a trait of hers both offline and online.

I’m sorry but what have we come to in life when we instantly assume that because someone hasn’t posted in a while, something must be wrong.

She’s literally a random on the internet with her head up her own arse, why worry if she’s ok? Pretty sure that whilst she’s sat on her gifted sofa, she’s not giving a second thought as to whether or not one of her huns is ok. Don’t sweat it.

Let’s be honest, it’s the school holidays with 3 kids in tow and in an area where she still barely knows anyone, there’s no childcare on hand so she’s hopefully, just taking time out to be a hands on Mum rather than sell them out on the internet. Let’s be honest, we don’t *need* to see anything of her right now, we’ve seen enough of her over hyped hair, her kids have been exploited enough and frankly, I’m bored of seeing the same room on her feed at different angles.

I don’t give a tit if she’s ok or not, just like she doesn’t give a tit for anyone else.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
“Hope she is ok?”

Jeez 🙈 Do you really think Suthers ever gives her followers a second thought?
Did you hope her followers were ok when she trashed Mums that she deemed beneath her on that blog post for Rock My Family?
Or when she sold out mental health as part of a paid ad for a major brand?
Or when she triggers every follower with an eating disorder by banging on about all the diets she’s trying because she’s sooooooo overweight?
Or when she’s bitched and made people feel utterly horrific about themselves?
Or when she let her own kids play unsupported on a bridge whilst she took content?
Or..or..or…..

Whilst you might mean it from a place of compassion, Suthers has never displayed an ounce of it for anyone and, by reading the comments in the thread, that’s a trait of hers both offline and online.

I’m sorry but what have we come to in life when we instantly assume that because someone hasn’t posted in a while, something must be wrong.

She’s literally a random on the internet with her head up her own arse, why worry if she’s ok? Pretty sure that whilst she’s sat on her gifted sofa, she’s not giving a second thought as to whether or not one of her huns is ok. Don’t sweat it.

Let’s be honest, it’s the school holidays with 3 kids in tow and in an area where she still barely knows anyone, there’s no childcare on hand so she’s hopefully, just taking time out to be a hands on Mum rather than sell them out on the internet. Let’s be honest, we don’t *need* to see anything of her right now, we’ve seen enough of her over hyped hair, her kids have been exploited enough and frankly, I’m bored of seeing the same room on her feed at different angles.

I don’t give a tit if she’s ok or not, just like she doesn’t give a tit for anyone else.
Crikey

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.