Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JBinstafun

I think she knows she’s having another boy and is going to come back after the gender disappointment has subsided.

Reactions: 14

Meringue22

VIP Member
I'm not here to judge your poor taste lol!

She blocks anyone who doesn't agree with her. Why did she block you?

Always on a diet but never actually loses the weight, just goes on and on about it. I think she does it for compliments, so insecure she needs people to reassure her she isn't fat - if she really believes she was then I wonder if she'd take so many pictures of herself.
She blocked me because she posted a pic of her and her husband wearing novelty socks - a freebie - so I said my husband would have me sectioned if I asked him to pose for a pic like that 🤣 #blocked

• Haha
Reactions: 14

JustMetotoday

Chatty Member
I’ve stopped buying from big companies and going more local as I’m sick of firms using my money to pay they influencers in gifts.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

peony-balony

New to tattle but not to Cara, or many of the other mummy influencers who peddle their shit.
I bet she’s raging there’s barely any collaborations during her pregnancy, bugaboo tightening their purse strings? I’m sick of working hard and paying full price, to then see those companies give away freebies.

• Heart

doingtherightthing

Chatty Member
What really bothers me about all these Insta influencers is just how out of touch they are with current times. There are expectant women really struggling to get proper maternity care, for partners to be allowed to attend appointments, scans and even births, couples struggling to make ends meet due to job loss and furlough etc etc, then on come people like Cara flaunting an over priced carrier at £315. She’s barely had to pay for a single thing in that nursery and has the brazen balls to flaunt gifted items. I thought she was taking an Instagram break? Then again, it would be sacrilege for any of the huns to go underground now. This is the time when brands start booking the Christmas work with influencers so they need to be as active as possible so all those paid ads and gifted presents come flying in.

• Heart
This mornings video of the nursery - the amount of items that she is being gifted is vulgar. Pregnancy equals free products. In comparison , Elle from Feathering the empty nest says she won’t use her pregnancy to advertise baby products.
Yep, sick of seeing those gifted 3 piece mamas and papas nursery furniture sets, first single white Anna blossomingbirds and myfirsthomebyclaire revealed her nursery recently. Basically everything has been gifted to her too- chicco next to me/ mamas papas pram and the vast majority of her nursery. Not a shred of dignity between them all- hats off to Elle for not selling our her precious new baby. 👏🏼

Noname123

Chatty Member
Why does she have no sofas? Most people take their furniture with them when they move. Curtains I understand because windows are different sizes. but I don’t understand the need to have everything new when you move house.
She’s ordered new ones but already sold her old one before the new ones arrived. And now I’m judging myself for even knowing this.

• Haha

Comfysofa

View attachment 107960

Just want to leave this here...
This! Just this! I have so much respect for Elle. I couldn’t believe Cara was seeking recommendations for a mobile the other day - as that is what she needs to but next. In other words, send me a mobile for my new baby because it is a complete essential and I don’t want to buy one! Reality check please. Please just but things for your baby yourself, it means far more.

TheGreatestShowman

Chatty Member
I honestly don’t understand why she has so many followers? She has no wider message she is trying to spread / she has no profession that is interesting / she isn’t hilariously funny / she doesn’t raise any awareness for any of the things in life that really matter. For me, she isn’t a female role model etc. I don’t get all the other insta-huns fawning over her ??

Avocadoontoast

All the moaning about her face breaking out etc when all it was is that she was pregnant! How sad to flog yourself like that for free stuff and engagement asking people for advice when all along you knew you were pregnant and the reason for spots was that! I’ve unfollowed her as I actually sent her a message (complete mug!) regarding skin. She didn’t even bother reading it or acknowledging it. She didn’t have any intention of replying to anyone apart from companies who may have reached out to her. Then her pathetic story or how she has so many messages and that she couldn’t possibly reply to them all!

SeaWitch

I think she gets a rough ride cos her sense of humour is quite dark, which is fine in real life but doesn’t sit with the instahun vibe. And shes just not funny enough to pull it off. She’s aiming for a Will Self type pithy coloumn but it ends up more Katie Hopkins when you as judgy phrases like “too posh too push.”

Tbh I’d forgive the poor writing and awkward jokes if she hadn’t put this in…
“ I have to be the person I aspire to be and that pretty empowering. So for me that’s why being an insta mum is so fantastic. That and the excuse for fresh flowers in every room”
It screams try hard desperate wannabe and it just comes off as really sad, like proper pathetic. Is that really your life Cara? Empowering? How awful.

Ultimately, i just feel very sorry for her. And her poor kid’s utterly tragic names

Reactions: 12

doingtherightthing

Chatty Member
Well keeping Barley off the internet didn’t last long at all did it? Although at least she’s given him a good few months to settle in before she puts him to work - the other two were cash cows from birth so I guess Barleys baby-maternity leave is over. He’s officially on the books now.

• Haha

Pomegranate

VIP Member
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again - are people actually daft enough to think ‘I want to be just like Cara, so I’m going to click her links and buy her lifestyle’? For me, and I’m sure for many others too, it makes me go the opposite way! When I see a company has gifted stuff to these insta brats it pisses me off so much, I blacklist that company and refuse to shop with them because I don’t want to fund their lifestyle of freebies!
100 % me too. And maybe just maybe I can understand it when people do this with celebrities as there is this notion that one might be like them and having what they have.
But why would I want inspire to be like Cara or any other Instagramer?

At the end of the day they are just ordinary people like you or me that are happy to share their life on line, get gifted stuff and we are supposed to help them get richer? That’s a NO from me.