Cara Suthers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her anxiety is so high, so she needs to delete this little app for a bit! Does she think she is some celeb or something? The attention she gets is her own doing. She created her profile, her content, took the free stuff, caused anxiety in others that cannot reach her lifestyle. It is sooooo dramatic! Just don’t post then, no need to announce anything. It’s hilarious, ramming ads down everyone’s throats one minute and the next leaving the app!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think she’s trying to be like Elle from Feathering the Empty Nest! Didn’t she do the same thing when she was going to have the baby?

Reactions: 5
she hasmt deleted the app more attention seeking.Cant stand her.
Yes guaranteed likes for that post, so instead of her usual 3K likes she gets 6k. Totally ripping off Elle’s pre baby post. So original. Then all wait for her ‘come back’ So original.
Btw I think what Elle did was totally understandable, Cara on the other hand 😴

Reactions: 9
Her anxiety is so high, so she needs to delete this little app for a bit! Does she think she is some celeb or something? The attention she gets is her own doing. She created her profile, her content, took the free stuff, caused anxiety in others that cannot reach her lifestyle. It is sooooo dramatic! Just don’t post then, no need to announce anything. It’s hilarious, ramming ads down everyone’s throats one minute and the next leaving the app!
Was it the case that she ripped the arse out of everything baby related freebies and now there’s no more. This female thrives on attention, an addiction if you will. That app ain’t deleted

Reactions: 6
Wait what? She’s leaving the gram? For what reason has she made our dreams come true?

I’ve never wanted anyone to have a boy so much in my life. The woman is a joke. Rose to Instagram fame by quoting posts she’d seen on Pinterest but everyone thought she was an original. Married a rich boy, had two kids that she called dicks at every opportunity in order to gain a following, sold her soul and theirs, ripped the arse out of every freebie but got outed for being a total sham, had a lavish wedding but slagged it off at every opportunity alongside slagging off the fact she had another son and wanted a girl, made friends with the clique, grabbed a few more freebies, got Keith Cheggers when all the hun club did after being clear she didn’t want another then suddenly goes off in a cloud of smoke? Nah, it’s a contrived move for huge engagement when she makes her return just in time for the Christmas ads. Oh and don’t forget the house moves in between all of that with her £500 gifted clock. Pains me to say, she probably is having a girl so her comeback will be all about how she so desperately wanted a girl and as this is the last baby they’ll have, she wanted to soak it up and make the most of it all. Enter all the huns praising her for birthing the future Queen = massive engagement = all the appeal to brands for more ads. She’s an absolute fake of a human, I wonder if she’d have batted an eyelid at her hubby if he worked in Maccies flipping patties for Big Macs? Doubtful.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Wait what? She’s leaving the gram? For what reason has she made our dreams come true?

I’ve never wanted anyone to have a boy so much in my life. The woman is a joke. Rose to Instagram fame by quoting posts she’d seen on Pinterest but everyone thought she was an original. Married a rich boy, had two kids that she called dicks at every opportunity in order to gain a following, sold her soul and theirs, ripped the arse out of every freebie but got outed for being a total sham, had a lavish wedding but slagged it off at every opportunity alongside slagging off the fact she had another son and wanted a girl, made friends with the clique, grabbed a few more freebies, got Keith Cheggers when all the hun club did after being clear she didn’t want another then suddenly goes off in a cloud of smoke? Nah, it’s a contrived move for huge engagement when she makes her return just in time for the Christmas ads. Oh and don’t forget the house moves in between all of that with her £500 gifted clock. Pains me to say, she probably is having a girl so her comeback will be all about how she so desperately wanted a girl and as this is the last baby they’ll have, she wanted to soak it up and make the most of it all. Enter all the huns praising her for birthing the future Queen = massive engagement = all the appeal to brands for more ads. She’s an absolute fake of a human, I wonder if she’d have batted an eyelid at her hubby if he worked in Maccies flipping patties for Big Macs? Doubtful.
This👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼🍸

• Heart
Reactions: 3
He’s obviously not on NMW, but is he on that much really? 🤨
I’d say that judging by the last two houses and the contents in it, he’s on a good salary. Can’t imagine Cara from the block marrying for any less. She lives a privileged lifestyle and lets face it, not through her earnings. She admitted herself that working one or two nights a week was too much for her. She would be fucked without the bank of hubby. Let’s see how long he funds her demands once the freebies stop rolling in.

“No Cara, you can’t have another mulberry to gather dust in the wardrobe, if you want it, go take a picture of the kitchen for a few likes”

She’s not grateful for a single thing she has. It’ll all come crashing down.

Reactions: 8
Why announce to your 'fans' that you are deleting the app because if your anxiety?

Why has she got anxiety? She is having her third baby .. not her first!!! Weird.

Why announce to your 'fans' that you are deleting the app because if your anxiety?

Why has she got anxiety? She is having her third baby .. not her first!!! Weird.
Whilst I know anxiety can be debilitating, she’s not that anxious that she can’t have thousands of people follow her on social media and sell every aspect of her life to any Tom, Dick & Harry.

Reactions: 6
Whilst I know anxiety can be debilitating, she’s not that anxious that she can’t have thousands of people follow her on social media and sell every aspect of her life to any Tom, Dick & Harry.
Yes agreed - I get anxiety as many other do, you just wouldnt choose a job like that would you!

I lost all respect for Cara when her youngest burnt himself on her open fire and she still refused to use a fire guard as it wasn’t insta worthy! She doesn’t deserve to be a mother!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Cara’s Instagram checklist
.move to Berkshire so I can be closer to the insta ‘huns’
. Get up the duff (mainly for the freebies)
. Replace perfectly good carpet with Herringbone flooring
. Paid partnership with the white company
. Meet getting stuff done in heels and feathering the empty nest (may gain more followers)
. Landscape garden so it unpractical for kids
. Take a break from insta as feathering the empty nest did and she has more followers so you know must copy immediately

Good this woman makes me cringe! Ultimate waste of space

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.