Cara Suthers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cara is one that I just can't bring myself to unfollow because her gram is entertaining. I think she's one of those vloggers who practice and re-film their stories over and over again until it looks 'natural'. She's a high maintenance woman who spends the majority of her time trying to look low maintenance, it's good car crash TV. She's a complete insta beg and doesn't seem to have any extended family or any friends. I think that says it all. I don't think she has a dark humour, I don't actually think she has much humour. Again, I just think she spends a lot of her time creating content to try to be this quirky country chick when really she's a complete square.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Cara is one that I just can't bring myself to unfollow because her gram is entertaining. I think she's one of those vloggers who practice and re-film their stories over and over again until it looks 'natural'. She's a high maintenance woman who spends the majority of her time trying to look low maintenance, it's good car crash TV. She's a complete insta beg and doesn't seem to have any extended family or any friends. I think that says it all. I don't think she has a dark humour, I don't actually think she has much humour. Again, I just think she spends a lot of her time creating content to try to be this quirky country chick when really she's a complete square.
Spot on 👍🏻

Reactions: 8
This 🙌🙌
I did unfollow though as I can’t bloody stand her. Going on about her dry sense of humour and wonderful hair....she can bore off. Someone said on here she was a school bully so karma has caught up with her regarding no friends I’d say

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's posted an #ad for some bedside lights that have been fixed onto the wall, either side of the bed... Is it just me or has she basically leant a print frame up against the wall to hide the trailing wire? What a knob, who even does half a job like that then parades it on their gram like it's an inspirational design feature? I bet she spent a fortnight pestering the hubby to do it (or to get someone else to do it) and another fortnight setting up the bedside units for the photoshoot. What a knob.

Reactions: 1
This 🙌🙌
I did unfollow though as I can’t bloody stand her. Going on about her dry sense of humour and wonderful hair....she can bore off. Someone said on here she was a school bully so karma has caught up with her regarding no friends I’d say
Oh the hair thing?! I don’t get it. Duchess of Cambridge hair yes, Rosie Londoner but Cara’s hair, dry, bleached to death thing that just hangs, please just stop Cara . Her voice too! I unfollowed her ages ago, still have a look as I follow this thread, she is still sane full of her self. I always thought her dry sense of honour was quite immature and rude. Anyone remember her talking about nutters? Talking about people with mental illness. She is horrid!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I completely agree, her dry or dark sense of humour as she might call it is actually just middle class belittling. She posted this morning about wearing UGGs and that more recognition needed to be given to outdoor slippers. Bore off, such dull content, and her straggly rats tails hair featured too 😴

I remember once she posted a joke/meme about Katie Prices little boy Harvey over how he looks, a joke/meme about working class people and something of Frankie Boyles which really made me dislike her. She’s only got her life style because her husband is clearly working constantly and she has the bank card. How she says she’s ‘working’ or got ‘work’ to do is a joke, she just posts an outfit photo of free stuff from Very.

She's bored off her tits. Give me a job where I get out into the world meeting people and make a bit of a difference over faffing about on insta anyday.

I don’t mind Cara as much as some of the others but her mousey little voice is annoying as duck and I keep waiting for this sense of humour to come out so I can relate to her a bit but it never does. Anyway. Does she put that voice on to appear “cute” or does she actually really speak in the voice of a 6 year old girl?? Asking for me.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t mind Cara as much as some of the others but her mousey little voice is annoying as duck and I keep waiting for this sense of humour to come out so I can relate to her a bit but it never does. Anyway. Does she put that voice on to appear “cute” or does she actually really speak in the voice of a 6 year old girl?? Asking for me.
Hahahaha, she totally does have a mousey little 6 year old girl voice 🤣🙌

I remember once she posted a joke/meme about Katie Prices little boy Harvey over how he looks, a joke/meme about working class people and something of Frankie Boyles which really made me dislike her. She’s only got her life style because her husband is clearly working constantly and she has the bank card. How she says she’s ‘working’ or got ‘work’ to do is a joke, she just posts an outfit photo of free stuff from Very.
I remember when she videoed the feet of another mum at school because she was wearing slippers and pjs or something like that (was a really long time ago) that kind of turned me off a bit, I would never video someone and put it online to laugh at

• Wow
Oh the hair thing?! I don’t get it. Duchess of Cambridge hair yes, Rosie Londoner but Cara’s hair, dry, bleached to death thing that just hangs, please just stop Cara . Her voice too! I unfollowed her ages ago, still have a look as I follow this thread, she is still sane full of her self. I always thought her dry sense of honour was quite immature and rude. Anyone remember her talking about nutters? Talking about people with mental illness. She is horrid!
She’s just a proper dick isn’t she. “People don’t get me”. We do get you, we just don’t like you or find you remotely funny. I love dark and dry humour....she just ain’t got it

She's posted an #ad for some bedside lights that have been fixed onto the wall, either side of the bed... Is it just me or has she basically leant a print frame up against the wall to hide the trailing wire? What a knob, who even does half a job like that then parades it on their gram like it's an inspirational design feature? I bet she spent a fortnight pestering the hubby to do it (or to get someone else to do it) and another fortnight setting up the bedside units for the photoshoot. What a knob.
From what I can see she’s got no option as the switch is halfway down the cable 🤣 what a tit design!! Surely they should be a switch on the bracket. But they were free so it’s alright 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Joking or sharing a meme about a child that is disabled?! 🤷🏻‍♀️ That is an all time low now even for Cara.
Not the image Very would expect from their ambassadors? Pity we don’t have a screen shot

Her stories this morning...

Here's a picture of me in a leopard print skirt. It's an old skirt. So you can't swipe up to buy it and make me commission. So, instead, here's some swipe ups of other leopard print skirts.

How. Desperate. Do. You. Get. For. Content.

Reactions: 7
Her stories this morning...

Here's a picture of me in a leopard print skirt. It's an old skirt. So you can't swipe up to buy it and make me commission. So, instead, here's some swipe ups of other leopard print skirts.

How. Desperate. Do. You. Get. For. Content.
Or commission?! 🤔 GET A REAL JOB CARA!!

Or commission?! 🤔 GET A REAL JOB CARA!!
Give her time. She's CONSIDERING whether to go back to college or get a job... 🤣

College? What age is she and what has she done with her life up until now... I don't mean why doesn't she have a degree, but what's her experience and skill set?

She's an absolute joker 🃏

Reactions: 4
Give her time. She's CONSIDERING whether to go back to college or get a job... 🤣

College? What age is she and what has she done with her life up until now... I don't mean why doesn't she have a degree, but what's her experience and skill set?

She's an absolute joker 🃏
I'm sure she worked in a care home, obviously that isn't a career that other insta "stars" would admire her for since they are authors, midwives etc 🙄 I'm guessing a florist course or interior design and go down the route that Thehomethatmademe has. This gives more collabs, gifts and swipe ups

I'm sure she worked in a care home, obviously that isn't a career that other insta "stars" would admire her for since they are authors, midwives etc 🙄 I'm guessing a florist course or interior design and go down the route that Thehomethatmademe has
Ah, I had read about her care job here but forgot until you mentioned it there. Working any job is more admirable than being an insta influencer. What's she going to write on her CV to explain her absence from work since she fully committed to social media swipe ups? Affiliate links mean FA in the real world... 🤣

• Haha
Ah, I had read about her care job here but forgot until you mentioned it there. Working any job is more admirable than being an insta influencer. What's she going to write on her CV to explain her absence from work since she fully committed to social media swipe ups? Affiliate links mean FA in the real world... 🤣
The thing is working in a care home is a hard job and takes alot of guts! But she gave up the most relatable thing about her to chase the insta train and passed Very on the way 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.