Cara Suthers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Made up for her . I have 3 boys and who cares the gender as long as he's healthy. Anyone who says she must be disappointed is wrong.. guaranteed!
See further back in the thread. She’s been upset at not having a girl since her second was a boy. She’s been VERY vocal about it.

Don’t care if she had a boy, girl or a fish. I just wonder why the announcement? So all the boy gifts come flooding in?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Barley? Really?! Each to their own. But of course she probably thinks of herself as a minor celeb, so couldn’t possibly have a ‘normal’ name but I guess having a Sonny and Harbor a normal name would be odd. Anyway happy for her and a healthy baby. Let’s see how long before Barley starts advertising 😉

Reactions: 10
Maybe she has spoken of it and if I'm wrong then I stand corrected, I just remember when my third son was born, how everyone assumed I'd be gutted, but that was so far from the truth as soon as soon as he was born, and 12 years later I wouldn't have changed a thing! But everyone is different so maybe I'm wrong about her !!
As for the name , it's different, not sure if I like it or hate it!
I agree with you. Just because she wants a girl does not mean she will be any less happy with another son. The love she will have for the kid will override any disappointment re gender 😊 x

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’m so glad it’s a boy 😂😂

The black and white and photo she posted is awful looks like a corpse

Reactions: 2
I agree with you. Just because she wants a girl does not mean she will be any less happy with another son. The love she will have for the kid will override any disappointment re gender 😊 x
I agree but in the world of insta .. if she had a girl wouid have been all over her page by now.

It's like the Fashion bible pan or whatever the feck her name is - so much about how amazing her daughter is 'my mini me' 'can't beleive she is mine' etc I actually didn't realise she had a son!!!

Reactions: 5
She has blog posts on her gender disappointment I’m sure. She was definitely vocal about it & how much it affected her, hence people assuming she’s disappointed now. Who knows? She may have come to terms with it by now ...or maybe she’s feeling the same. She would never admit to that now anyway, it’ll be a blog & a tale in a couple of months/years.

Reactions: 1
She found out the gender before birth - bet you any money had it been a girl there wouid have been an announcement

Reactions: 7
Seeing as she was so open with her gender disappointment before it will be interesting to see if she is this time

Reactions: 1
And this is why oversharing online is something these ‘influencers’ need to be careful about! She may have had gender disappointment with her second, I don’t doubt that. But I imagine she wouldn’t have gone on to have a third if she was bothered this time, it’s one of the things in life (most) people can’t control so it’s a pretty silly game to be playing if you only want one particular gender. She could be over the moon with a third boy and I’m sure she is, but because of that article literally EVERYONE is going to assume she’s disappointed, which is really sad. I bet it was the thought of having to share it was another boy with all her followers that stressed her out more than anything else and dealing with everyone thinking she was gutted about it

• Heart
Reactions: 18
And this is why oversharing online is something these ‘influencers’ need to be careful about! She may have had gender disappointment with her second, I don’t doubt that. But I imagine she wouldn’t have gone on to have a third if she was bothered this time, it’s one of the things in life (most) people can’t control so it’s a pretty silly game to be playing if you only want one particular gender. She could be over the moon with a third boy and I’m sure she is, but because of that article literally EVERYONE is going to assume she’s disappointed, which is really sad. I bet it was the thought of having to share it was another boy with all her followers that stressed her out more than anything else and dealing with everyone thinking she was gutted about it
She should also be careful about what she shares online, because one day her second son may read that. In fact her children will see how she has spoken about them full stop, and that is really sad for them

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.