Cara Suthers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate this smug bastard. She is exactly what is wrong with social media negatively influencing women and new mothers with their completely unattainable lifestyle, only available to a select few bland, white, middle class vacuous witches. I can’t imagine shaping my life and that of my family around being an insta-slag. Her house is so bland and uninspiring, her kids have ridiculous names (wtf is barley for fucks sake), she’s clearly craving a purpose which is why she’s constantly trying to redecorate and do home improvements. She’s so boring I very rarely look at her but when I do I can’t believe people live in this mediocre pointless way and more unbelievably, that people follow this type of banal content and enjoy it

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I hate this smug bastard. She is exactly what is wrong with social media negatively influencing women and new mothers with their completely unattainable lifestyle, only available to a select few bland, white, middle class vacuous witches. I can’t imagine shaping my life and that of my family around being an insta-slag. Her house is so bland and uninspiring, her kids have ridiculous names (wtf is barley for fucks sake), she’s clearly craving a purpose which is why she’s constantly trying to redecorate and do home improvements. She’s so boring I very rarely look at her but when I do I can’t believe people live in this mediocre pointless way and more unbelievably, that people follow this type of banal content and enjoy it
ABSOLUTELY 100%!!! This is so correct! She’s a hideous cretin. Stupid, dark, twisted bleeping witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
It's this sort of comment that makes Sali Hughes look like she has a point about trolls. Fair enough comment but make it less aggressive
I too thought the comment came across as aggressive.

Too me I just think Cara lives in a nicely decorated house but she’s had to spend so much money to achieve this look (I do get that some of it is gifted to her, but it still looks like they have spent a lot of money doing it up!) I think to myself that I’d rather spend that money taking my family on holiday somewhere. Kids don’t really give a tit about insta worthy their house is. We also forget that she could be in debt putting on this on credit cards and paying off just the minimum. I personally like to live debt free (bar my mortgage).

Reactions: 4
They went to Greece last summer. think they only go for a week, once a year. Im surprised she doest get gifted holidays in the UK.
She blocked me years ago but I remember them having like 3 days in Devon or something & it was the only holiday they’d had in years.

Reactions: 1
They went to Greece last summer. think they only go for a week, once a year. Im surprised she doest get gifted holidays in the UK.
If I remember correctly wasn't one of her holidays gifted by TUI or Thomas Cook..... sorry I have a really bad memory but do remember her getting a freebie.

Reactions: 4
If I remember correctly wasn't one of her holidays gifted by TUI or Thomas Cook..... sorry I have a really bad memory but do remember her getting a freebie.
it was TUI in Fethiye. They went on a TUI holiday last year also but to Rhodes. I wonder if that was #spon too 🙄

677AB5D8-818A-4B70-ABC4-C6CAFF2CA268.jpeg

See how quick she turned the page on her photo book when it come to the baby

Reactions: 2
See how quick she turned the page on her photo book when it come to the baby
I noticed this, I don’t understand why she won’t show the new baby’s face, but carries on showing the other two who are more recognisable?

Reactions: 6
What’s the deal with her friends and family? They hardly ever get mentioned! Plus does she have any friends in the new area?

I noticed this, I don’t understand why she won’t show the new baby’s face, but carries on showing the other two who are more recognisable?
I can’t understand why the other kids have been used as props for ads from a very young age, every detail of their childhood online for anyone to see, yet the baby is allowed privacy?! Why treat your children so differently?

Unless she’s waiting for an OK! magazine deal 🤣

• Haha
I can’t understand why the other kids have been used as props for ads from a very young age, every detail of their childhood online for anyone to see, yet the baby is allowed privacy?! Why treat your children so differently?

I wonder if it’s because some of the family havent met him in person yet due to COVID??

I’d love to ask her but people like her that thinks the sun shines out there ass always come back with crappy replies or just don’t reply at all unless you have a big following then they might interact with you and say why

Reactions: 3
I don’t like she’s using people shielding as a selling point, if your going to do something nice for someone try to do it without an ad in it or being paid to do it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.