Cara Suthers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I came on here to say the same thing! What a game changer… I can buy an overpriced sparkling drink from Waitrose or petrol stations that will improve my mental well-being! How is this even allowed?!
Every damn word!

Reactions: 1
F19B94BD-9E7D-4C24-B157-FD048C1AA5C8.jpeg

Why doesn’t Elemis just donate the 200 meals and what ever the cost of these full size products to fare share instead then??

Do not see the correlation 🤷🏼‍♀️

Does Cara even do beauty tutorials? Did she describe any one there PR products so you would be even in the slightest interest in buying?

Stopped buying Elemis when they were bought over by L’Occitane. They sell to China and can’t put down that they are cruelty free on animal testing. China insists on it.

Reactions: 5
Anyone know where the leopard print jumpsuit is from? Refuse to swipe up 🙄

Anyone know where the leopard print jumpsuit is from? Refuse to swipe up 🙄
Found it, New look in case anyone else is bothered 🤣

Last edited:
So maybe I’m really common and ‘high street’ but she really only wears Jo Malone perfume is it? I love perfume and would say I have some really expensive nice fragrances but I’ve never tried Jo Malone… she doesn’t wear Dior/Chanel/Estee Lauder/anything else? Just Jo Malone? I must be missing out on something if somebody would explain lol love her little shelf/table set up even if I don’t like her

So maybe I’m really common and ‘high street’ but she really only wears Jo Malone perfume is it? I love perfume and would say I have some really expensive nice fragrances but I’ve never tried Jo Malone… she doesn’t wear Dior/Chanel/Estee Lauder/anything else? Just Jo Malone? I must be missing out on something if somebody would explain lol love her little shelf/table set up even if I don’t like her
that sounds way too braggy for me actually sorry, I have some *very nice quality fragrances*

Attachments

that sounds way too braggy for me actually sorry, I have some *very nice quality fragrances*
I’d imagine she has got the other ones but the uniformed look of the bottles are more Instagram so she probably just doesn’t show other ones, if that makes sense. All the Insta huns have these bottles lined up.

• Haha
I’d imagine she has got the other ones but the uniformed look of the bottles are more Instagram so she probably just doesn’t show other ones, if that makes sense. All the Insta huns have these bottles lined up.
Yeah makes sense! God she’s so fussy with stuff! I’m a fussy person with stuff in my home but I bet she’s hell to live with

Reactions: 2
I was bought a jo malone voucher for my birthday. (It’s not my thing, who wants the name Jo Malone plastered all over their house) I went to buy a perfume last week to use the voucher and it took me forever to find one I didn’t mind. She can keep it

Reactions: 1
From memory I think she used to work for them so will know them inside out.
Im still baffled by how clean and tidy etc everything is kept, especially with a youngish baby.

Reactions: 3
Just came on to say I can’t stand Cara and her obsession with thinking she has great hair? Also, I have a friend who knows her husband and said that Si admitted that he bought Cara her first 20k followers as a birthday present. She’s a fake witch.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Just came on to say I can’t stand Cara and her obsession with thinking she has great hair? Also, I have a friend who knows her husband and said that Si admitted that he bought Cara her first 20k followers as a birthday present. She’s a fake witch.
Ooo insider knowledge. Spill the 🍵 any more goss?

Reactions: 2
Who on earth wants followers that badly??

Reactions: 4
I think I said this before in the thread about her constantly reminding everyone she’s got a great hair?
Duchess of Cambridge hair are goals, Caras bleached mess hardly an aspiration. She is one of most boring and fake Insta huns around. No idea who the rest of non purchased followers are?

Reactions: 8
I call bullshit on that (not you but the “inside info”)
You’re talking about the woman with a healthy collection of Mulberry bags, designer gear and expensive taste, I can’t imagine for a second that would be top of her list of gifts. As much as I hate to defend her, I genuinely think she had an organic following at the start, back then, she was one known for taking taglines from memes to pass off as her own “wit” and would openly call her son a dick. She latched onto the InstaMum crowd when it was all new and almost relatable. She strikes me as more likely to ask for an expensive pair of shoes than spend £15 on 20K followers and, if she did, she could have brought them herself…

I think the only legit inside scoop you’ve been giving is that she’s a bleep. She strikes me as exactly that. Absolute witch vibes.

And her hair is dog tit.

I call bullshit on that (not you but the “inside info”)
You’re talking about the woman with a healthy collection of Mulberry bags, designer gear and expensive taste, I can’t imagine for a second that would be top of her list of gifts. As much as I hate to defend her, I genuinely think she had an organic following at the start, back then, she was one known for taking taglines from memes to pass off as her own “wit” and would openly call her son a dick. She latched onto the InstaMum crowd when it was all new and almost relatable. She strikes me as more likely to ask for an expensive pair of shoes than spend £15 on 20K followers and, if she did, she could have brought them herself…

I think the only legit inside scoop you’ve been giving is that she’s a bleep. She strikes me as exactly that. Absolute witch vibes.

And her hair is dog tit.
She is a bleep. A nasty bleep. I was told this by someone who knew her very well

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.