Cara Suthers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The gifting of the log burner made literally no sense to me 🤷‍♀️ It doesn’t matter the following the only people who will buy from that firm and have it fit by that firm are people relatively local. She’s in the south west area I highly doubt they will get clientele from the north or Scotland and even if they did is it viable for them to go and install it etc 🤣🤷‍♀️ People will just think oh that’s nice and look at their local firms. Maybe I’m wrong 🤷‍♀️
South west? I thought she wasn’t fair from me in the midlands?

South west? I thought she wasn’t fair from me in the midlands?
😂 potentially- I was thinking more Cheltenham which to me is southwest - maybe my geography is slightly out, but the point still stands about the log burner being gifted

Cara’s gone very quiet…….what do we think is brewing?
Engagement
All the inbox messages asking where she is or is everything ok will add to her engagement
It’s all tactics with these instahuns

P.s just to add that I know it could generally be something serious or somethings happened
But in normal cases it’s just tactics

Reactions: 4
Not been well apparently. Also, buying carpet that I thought was the exclusive domain of new build developers or long term rentals. (Quite cheap in the field of carpets available) I’d have thought a wool mix would be more like it!

• Haha
Not been well apparently. Also, buying carpet that I thought was the exclusive domain of new build developers or long term rentals. (Quite cheap in the field of carpets available) I’d have thought a wool mix would be more like it!
Just had a quick nosey on carpet right, it’s on offer at £10.99 😱 I mean I actually don’t mind the carpet, I just can’t believe it’s so cheap !!

Just had a quick nosey on carpet right, it’s on offer at £10.99 😱 I mean I actually don’t mind the carpet, I just can’t believe it’s so cheap !!
Is it! I might be able to persuade my husband to put it in the kids room at that price 🤔 maybe the living room as well…

Is it! I might be able to persuade my husband to put it in the kids room at that price 🤔 maybe the living room as well…
I think so if I’ve searched it correctly, I looked because I thought oh I quite like that, but didn’t expect it to be in my price range tbh. I just searched Marrakesh in carpetrights search bar and it came up in various colours on offer at 10.99 m2 🤷‍♀️ Unless there is a different one.

“Use the weekend to build the life you want” 🤦🏻‍♀️ Honestly, duck off Cara, how patronising. It’s very easy to use your weekend to “build the life you want” if you have one parent who spends the other 5 days with duck all else to do except cleaning, admin and poncing about arranging books she’ll never read on tastelessly painted shelves. The rest of us who actually contribute and do something useful with our lives have to spend the weekends trying to catch up and survive, not faffing about with identikit instawanky “renos”.

Reactions: 18
My question is…how on earth do they afford such a place and all the renovations that are planned? On a single income too?! Both me and my husband have full time professional jobs, we bought a doer upper in Reading 2 years ago and it’s taken us time to save up for all the jobs that we need doing. It’s been such a slow process and it’s still on going. I mean, her husband must be raking it in to be able to afford to get so much done so quickly. Either that or I have a feeling the credit cards or remortgaging is paying for it. Or could it be inheritance from one of her loved ones that had recently passed? Questions questions???

Reactions: 6
My question is…how on earth do they afford such a place and all the renovations that are planned? On a single income too?! Both me and my husband have full time professional jobs, we bought a doer upper in Reading 2 years ago and it’s taken us time to save up for all the jobs that we need doing. It’s been such a slow process and it’s still on going. I mean, her husband must be raking it in to be able to afford to get so much done so quickly. Either that or I have a feeling the credit cards or remortgaging is paying for it. Or could it be inheritance from one of her loved ones that had recently passed? Questions questions???
Same !!! i have no idea, we have a pretty standard house !! I’ve followed for a long time, since the days that she worked !! I re-call he did something in the NHS 🤔 I may of got that wrong but unless he’s chief executive I have no idea - even band 8 money (which is a decent salary) and what a lot of high management are on wouldn’t pay that sort of mortgage/ lifestyle 🤷‍♀️
They’ve always had a decent ‘pricey’ house but no idea of the income. And although there has been a recent bereavement this was all in place prior to that.
Would love to know though

Reactions: 2
He’ll be earning 6 figures, he’s a management consultant. Kids in free education and the youngest at home so minimal childcare costs. They rarely travel. They live in a cheaper area, do most of the DIY stuff themselves and she’s given a huge amount of stuff for free through her insta grifting. Easy to renovate a house when you don’t have to pay for flooring, mattresses, clothes etc, that will save them a lot of money and I’m sure she’s lining up plenty of “PR” jobs for upcoming kitchen and bathroom freebies.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.