Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsBriggs

VIP Member
The imaginary old man was sitting on a bench in the park today, dabbing his eyes with a tissue, tears rolling down his cheeks & dropping onto a generous supply of FALL Bunting.
“It’s not the same now Judy Finnegan has left,” he lamented, “I bought all this bunting for her ‘Couch to 5 metres’ shuffle but she’s gone - far, far away to the Land of Chocolate. I do wish her well though & will miss her profuse sweating & tight ill-fitting exercise gear.....”
If not for Covid (& the fact he doesn’t exist) I would have given him a big old Briggsy hug 😢❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Hope it’s ok to say this but wanted to confirm from a few comments ago it’s definitely the one that has had pics deleted from the advert. Just left with a pic of the front of the house! How do I know for sure I hear you all ask; well, let’s just say, I live a stones throw from there. 😧😧😧

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 51

Stimpii

VIP Member
My friend who bought the shitty book has also bought a mug.
Is this enough to terminate a friendship?! 😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51

MrsBriggs

VIP Member
I’m delighted to have the extra hour today cos it’s my birthday!! 🎁🎈🎉
Emma, I’d like to thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for your perfectly timed departure from the road. It’s quite possibly the best pressie I could have asked for 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Long time lurker, new member and first time poster! I used to be a genuine follower of Babs then I started noticing all the things you have discussed before I even read them here. The ads, the makeup, pimping out the kids for likes/ads, the favourite kid, the stupid faces...I could go on and on. I think for a while I didn't say anything because I wondered if she maybe had a hidden health condition be it mental or physical. I have mental health conditions and ME alongside Fibro and thyroid problems and when my crashes hit, I have to depend on hubby to do a lot and I'm in bed a lot. And I hate it and feel constantly guilty.

So when I first lurked I didn't comment because I felt bad for her, wondering if the lack of energy etc was caused by something similar. But there really hasn't been anything to confirm this, and the more she posts, the more I wonder why she exhibits these behaviours. Only today I realise that I never commented before because I am used to people thinking I am lazy and worthless, particularly by those who don't get my condition.

Nowadays, I just feel sorry for the kids. Having their mum post those sorts of mortifying pics and taking away their privacy to advertise god knows what. Plus, everything is just coming across as way to try hard and desperate, and I don't understand why her followers still find her relatable.

Well, that was a bit of a ramble, wasn't it?! Just wanted to do my first post and say hi :)

• Heart
Reactions: 42

houseofhoop

VIP Member
I’m at the point where I cant even hate watch this twat anymore. I get so annoyed with her dumb cunt followers who do not question a SINGLE thing she does.
She’s so fucking unrelateable - posting about her amazing life but else where, in real life, ministers have voted against providing free meals to the poorest children during half term. But never mind all that, back to my amazing hauls. She’s a cunt fish all right (which ever tattler that was, who came up with that name stand up and take your 🏅) I have zero respect for this cunt fucker and her enabler wet twat of a husband. How she calls dare to call herself an influencer confuses the absolute fuck out of me.

In other news today, my husband says I swear too much, can’t think why the fuck he said that ?!

I’m at the point where I cant even hate watch this twat anymore. I get so annoyed with her dumb cunt followers who do not question a SINGLE thing she does.
She’s so fucking unrelateable - posting about her amazing life but else where, in real life, ministers have voted against providing free meals to the poorest children during half term. But never mind all that, back to my amazing hauls. She’s a cunt fish all right (which ever tattler that was, who came up with that name stand up and take your 🏅) I have zero respect for this cunt fucker and her enabler wet twat of a husband. How she calls dare to call herself an influencer confuses the absolute fuck out of me.

In other news today, my husband says I swear too much, can’t think why the fuck he said that ?!
I’m sorry for all the spelling mistakes it’s Friday and I’ve had some wine 🤪 but at least I waited till 10pm !

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
What sort of idiot decorates for Halloween then has to pack it all away before we even make it to Halloween 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Loopybird69

VIP Member
I'm nowhere near Babs age but my mum is about 10 years older - and she always says sure life has changed from when she was my age, but not in a bad way she still has fun and sees her friends (pre covid) and lives a fun life, whilst having a fun family life to come home to - i cant understand why Emma equates having kids to life essentially 'being over'
I am babs age. Live on the opp side of Brum but in a similar area. Have no idea why her life is so mundane. I would hate to be in my 20s now. I’m living my best life with the money and freedom to do it (pre covid) I have a lot less hang ups about myself, I have a tight knit group of friends, a secure career I’ve worked my arse off for but I’m proud of and feel I do not have to impress anyone; albeit my youngest children are 14 next month but we’ve always gone on adventures and if they don’t want to come I go on adventures with my friends. Pre restrictions we still met socially. This eating crap/watching other people’s lives on tv/in bed by 7 repeat lifestyle is just because she’s lazy not “old” just lazy

• Heart

Nadurath

VIP Member
How sad that the front door has more privacy and protection online than her two children. What an absolute twat you are Emma.

• Heart
  • Sad

Corbyn'sCat

Chatty Member
Is Ste OK? He's starting to look more and more like a Taliban hostage who's been forced by his captors to tell everyone back home that he's being treated well.
Screenshot_20201016_173823.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 36

MrsBriggs

VIP Member
To be honest - she could have moved into a 1.4 million house on Westfield Rd (for those who don’t know it’s a very affluent part of Edgbaston) but, she’ll fill it with tat from B&M/Poundland/Home Bargains etc. & go around dressed in either highly flammable synthetic fibres or minging pjs. Fact.

• Heart
Reactions: 36