Brummy Mummy #40 Neighbours celebrating from over the hedge, don’t forget your sexy veg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just cleaned and organised my bathroom cabinet sorry I didnt film it for you all, you’ve missed a treat. Throwing away out of date tubes of cream and suntan lotion was something the world should have experienced with me. Sorry world.
Is it a sexy cabinet though?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The imaginary old man was sitting on a bench in the park today, dabbing his eyes with a tissue, tears rolling down his cheeks & dropping onto a generous supply of FALL Bunting.
“It’s not the same now Judy Finnegan has left,” he lamented, “I bought all this bunting for her ‘Couch to 5 metres’ shuffle but she’s gone - far, far away to the Land of Chocolate. I do wish her well though & will miss her profuse sweating & tight ill-fitting exercise gear.....”
If not for Covid (& the fact he doesn’t exist) I would have given him a big old Briggsy hug 😢❤
👏👏👏👏👏👏
Brilliant! Judy Finnegan 🤣🤣🤣 she drinks too much aswell 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hope it’s ok to say this but wanted to confirm from a few comments ago it’s definitely the one that has had pics deleted from the advert. Just left with a pic of the front of the house! How do I know for sure I hear you all ask; well, let’s just say, I live a stones throw from there. 😧😧😧

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Hope it’s ok to say this but wanted to confirm from a few comments ago it’s definitely the one that has had pics deleted from the advert. Just left with a pic of the front of the house! How do I know for sure I hear you all ask; well, let’s just say, I live a stones throw from there. 😧😧😧
If that’s the one I think then it’s a lot of house for the money!! Says 3 bed tho

Reactions: 8
I knew it for a similar reason 😉

And also, just to clarify, shes only saying its smaller cos its not spread over 3 floors!!!! It isn't smaller!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Is it on Rightmove? I’m tit at finding things....

• Haha
Reactions: 8
As you are a ‘new member’ can I ask what brought you to Tattle? How many threads have you long time lurked before posting? And what brought you here?

Babnochio 🤥🤥 strikes again...
Working her arse off in Ikea was she?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Give us a clue please. Or DM....😉
What am I allowed to say / not say. Don’t want babath
As you are a ‘new member’ can I ask what brought you to Tattle? How many threads have you long time lurked before posting? And what brought you here?
lol I’ve been on here for a few months. Let’s just say I am a fellow brummie with kids a similar age to BM! Used to enjoy her content but now just find her really bloody annoying!! Like this space to see that others feel the same. I mean, I get from your post you’re questioning who I am and why I’m posting on here but there’s really nothing to question tbh! :)

Reactions: 18
The kitchen/bathroom/fireplace/carpet in the brochure looks nothing like her own

Reactions: 1
I can’t watch anymore.. I grew up in that area and moved out to when I had children. I would love to buy a house back there.. or anywhere to be honest and I just can’t! Then I see her selling her kids and everything else she can while claiming it’s “work”. Me and my partner are self employed and Im struggling so much during this time. Feeling like an all round crap Mum watching her (I can’t do half the things she does for her kids) I need to stop looking as the whole move has really upset me!

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.