Brummy Mummy #40 Neighbours celebrating from over the hedge, don’t forget your sexy veg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is anyone else just sat here wondering how we'll cope in the morning without her dribbling on Insta Stories about her cold, her shits, the lockdown rules of Brum and the weather update 🤣🤦‍♀️🙄
She’ll be back for weds at the latest to upload her vlog

Reactions: 5
My friend who bought the crappy book has also bought a mug.
Is this enough to terminate a friendship?! 😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
I dont understand why this woman continuously makes a big deal about being off social media, whilst still being on social media, and then comes back after like 24 hours. She does it so much and then returns after a ridiculously short amount of time.

Reactions: 13
I dont understand why this woman continuously makes a big deal about being off social media, whilst still being on social media, and then comes back after like 24 hours. She does it so much and then returns after a ridiculously short amount of time.
She likes to play games.

Reactions: 7
Hope everyone is being vigilant, avoiding the virus and looking out for the dreaded moving Van's!
I'm not sure which I'd be more scared of to be honest 🤣 lucky I'm east mids, so definitely not moving near me! 🥳

Is anyone else just sat here wondering how we'll cope in the morning without her dribbling on Insta Stories about her cold, her shits, the lockdown rules of Brum and the weather update 🤣🤦‍♀️🙄
Lol how will we know if she's faking her weather update now?! MrsBriggs's version of Birmingham weather was almost always the polar opposite to babs'! 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
She finally has something interesting happen and she disappears. Missing a trick bab. Who else thinks she’s trying to get more views on her YouTube video tomorrow? She’ll make money off that but not stories on insta. Greedy, calculating witch!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Saw a moving van in the Moorpool estate today, theTattlers of Harbs will know where I mean, could be a sighting, Monday is not a common day to move house, but then anything is possible in 2020! 👀 I’m so nosy 😆
Monday is an uncommon day to move, strangely 4 people I follow on Instagram moved yesterday 😂

Reactions: 5
Monday is an uncommon day to move, strangely 4 people I follow on Instagram moved yesterday 😂
Was there a deal on for influenzas?! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Even Emily Norris, who moved yesterday, managed to get a very ascetically pleasing removal van. All for the gram!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Not posting anything on your socials about an exciting house move because you are scared of getting picked on by the few people who “hate watch” you.. what a sad existence she lives. There aren’t enough staged, scrunched nose, fake smile photos she could post that would convince me that she is happy with her life. If the overwhelming majority of your followers love and support you, why would you go quiet just to avoid some people posting on a gossip forum that you aren’t obliged to check? Unless she knows deep down that the hate watching crowd actually makes up more of her following than she lets on. And unfortunately for babs, they will all still be there when she gets back. Obviously not unsettling enough for her to stop exploiting her family’s life long term though.

Reactions: 20
Not posting anything on your socials about an exciting house move because you are scared of getting picked on by the few people who “hate watch” you.. what a sad existence she lives. There aren’t enough staged, scrunched nose, fake smile photos she could post that would convince me that she is happy with her life. If the overwhelming majority of your followers love and support you, why would you go quiet just to avoid some people posting on a gossip forum that you aren’t obliged to check? Unless she knows deep down that the hate watching crowd actually makes up more of her following than she lets on. And unfortunately for babs, they will all still be there when she gets back. Obviously not unsettling enough for her to stop exploiting her family’s life long term though.
Well put! This is exactly what I was trying to say. She is missing a trick. It doesn’t make sense why she wouldn’t use her interesting events as content. She is in an endless cycle of playing games with us and is very sad! Unless of course there’s more monetary gain for her with the YouTube views but call me a cynic. I think it’s both!

Reactions: 11
But saying she's going quiet because she's scared of the hate watchers commenting on her house move doesn't make sense at all. Why would the process of moving house be some sort of protected event and any different to the house reveal, the house tour or her just generally spouting her usual crap and fogging her kids?

She just needs to stop posting altogether.

I’m sure she has vlogged the move and will stretch it out over 3 or 4 vlogs.

I’m feeling traumatised this morning that I dreamt she put on an open house for journalists to come and view the new house which was huge and perched on the side of a cliff with sea views! Then even more traumatic Ste was being very attentive to me and babs was getting jealous! Then I was rumbled that I wasn’t a proper journalist so made a run for it! 🙈🤣

• Haha
I watched a film on YouTube awhile back and the chap on it made a very interesting point. People get defensive when they know they are in the wrong. The reason she probably is so defensive about the people who dislike her Is because she knows that we are right, and the things we say are true. That’s all there is to it.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Drove by earlier on my way to the local high street and took a glance, spotted the removal van 😂 and someone walking out. Lazy mare even paid for the guys to pack her crappy tatt up.
On my drive was thinking about when I first started watching her and what shes now turned into.

wonder where she’s gone to now, she used to live in B, then moved to posh H, so where next hey babs? Moving up in the world hey. Just shows how much doe she’s been raking in, with her oh so relatable, I’m just a normal Brummy Mummy persona.
But they’re not ‘forever home’ people apparently! Had to laugh when she posted that!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
But saying she's going quiet because she's scared of the hate watchers commenting on her house move doesn't make sense at all. Why would the process of moving house be some sort of protected event and any different to the house reveal, the house tour or her just generally spouting her usual crap and fogging her kids?

She just needs to stop posting altogether.
How is moving house any worse than picking her arse, picking her face, talking about spots and bugs in her bum, selling her children, Or talking about her bad belly??. I know which I think is worse. She’s a total head who lies about everything. She’s not worried about it being on the Gram, she’s worried about how it might interfering with any money she might make on YouTube. Don’t lie piece of tit.

Hmm, should this not be marked Ad or Gifted? Since Ste is wearing a regatta top?!!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Well I hope she’s editing out all the help she’s had to move, can’t wait to watch her show of a moving vlog tomorrow. The highs & lows, who got the bigger room Erin or Ethan? Does Ste have bunk beds? The 4th bedroom/office will Gary Barlow doll have moved safely? Did they have another take away? Did Ste clean the oven?
Haven’t missed the early morning pit stories, there’s a thought will she have changed her bedding? 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.