Brummy Mummy #40 Neighbours celebrating from over the hedge, don’t forget your sexy veg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well the Butch witch is back motherhubbers!!

Spouting more tit! I thought she kept a box of essentials in her car? Babsbullshitter again...

I did wonder if it was Warwick?

Thought of you @MrsBriggs the trash took itself out - finally and PUS did a dance did he? Ah bless he’s excited to have his own bedroom bless him!

Cue lots of hauls, home tours, showing off and maybe a naked takeaway dance? Shooketh Moveth, SPOOKETH.
Butch witch 🤣🙌 My greatest typo!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
She's surely the biggest embarrassment on the Internet. I follow loads of these Insta mums and there's non I can think of who are as cringe, fake, pointless, embarrassing and annoying as Babs!
Her content hasn’t changed in years. Still boring BABS!!

Reactions: 4
I think we're getting close to breaking rules here,,,,,, that said, it took me less than 5 mins to figure it out. Maybe cos I'm not a million miles away 🤷‍♀️
The fire place is horrendous and so far it looks like both her other houses 🤦‍♀️ Full of tat!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Well the Butch witch is back motherhubbers!!

Spouting more tit! I thought she kept a box of essentials in her car? Babsbullshitter again...

I did wonder if it was Warwick?

Thought of you @MrsBriggs the trash took itself out - finally and PUS did a dance did he? Ah bless he’s excited to have his own bedroom bless him!

Cue lots of hauls, home tours, showing off and maybe a naked takeaway dance? Shooketh Moveth, SPOOKETH.
it seriously better not be Warwick! We don't want her 😂😂

• Haha
I think we're getting close to breaking rules here,,,,,, that said, it took me less than 5 mins to figure it out. Maybe cos I'm not a million miles away 🤷‍♀️
The fire place is horrendous and so far it looks like both her other houses 🤦‍♀️ Full of tat!
Would asking for ballpark figures on prices in that area be breaking the rules?

Let's not mention the location at all - no need to fan the flames of Babs the Butch. She might feel like christening the bathroom floor of the new place with a meltdown.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Let's not mention the location at all - no need to fan the flames of Babs the Butch. She might feel like christening the bathroom floor of the new place with a meltdown.
Agreed. I've no interest in it really,,,,, it just fuels her allegations that we are trolls. When really, all I'm here for is to see Ste's new big boys bedroom and the mug storage 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s seriously the dullest dullard ever. I can’t stand her stupid gurning idiot face. And to think she was a teacher 😂

Reactions: 6
Why am I even interested? But I am. I don’t want to know her address just a floor plan of the house and how it differs from the old houses.
I have had a look on Rightmove but can’t see anything with a fireplace even remotely similar. 😳

Reactions: 11
I quite like the green tiles, the wooden surround is meh though.

I don’t want to know where she lives, because I care about her children’s privacy. More than their mother, apparently.

Reactions: 9
I’m a bit of a lurker but I don’t mind the green tiles!. I do want to have a look at the house though, just to see how it differs from the others

Reactions: 5
You have a lovely castle 🏰 just don’t want Babs to be kween - I get you xx

Where do you think they moved too?
I can’t say sorry! Like I said I don’t live in Brum but do have friends and family there so know some of the areas. I don’t care where she is really just fascinated in how bloggers can never really have any privacy and find it so scary how accessible they are. I would have been pleased/relieved if no one had been able to find it.
Anyway I’m off to celebrate handing my notice in today! Woo hoo.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.