Brummy Mummy #40 Neighbours celebrating from over the hedge, don’t forget your sexy veg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
not to sound like an hole but remember you can click on 'watch' in the top right corner to mark your place....

Reactions: 16
I think if I were to do a re-cap I would only be able to say this:
Shes still a bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
I wonder if the reel was a dig a tattle because she cannot use her Mom for the house move like she thought she could? Poor thing, eh? 😆

Reactions: 10
Have her pathetic Reels replaced her Friday night takeaway dance? Wonder why none of the babettes are begging to see one of her hilarious takeaway dances?!

Reactions: 6
She really has not got a clue.
Google the meaning of Bouji - its not exactly a compliment. She's basically saying they're stuck up 🤦‍♀️🙄
Another duck up from our twit for brains Babs!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Recap (please add anything I’ve missed, the threads move so fast!)

-the long awaited Halloween/fall mugs came out. £15 plus p&p with £1 going to charity. People questioned the price and babs got her back up that she doesn’t make much off them since has to pay designer, factory shipping ect. And they’re SO BIG it costs extra. No mention of why the price is the same as when she was shipping them herself.

-a couple of crap reels of repeated content and/or copying what other people are doing. Gilmore girls outfits, crap Halloween costumes and one about giving advice to new parents (note,babs hasn’t been a “new parent” for nearly a decade now)

-another comment about how amazing her husband (PUS put upon Stephen) is and little mention of her son being “different” and “soft”

-more dodgy “fall twinning with her daughters outfits”

-lots of ads and tat buying as per usual. High pitched fast ads that do little for the product ie razor ad where she focuses on her hairy toes or beauty pie where she complains of spots the week after

-house move announced and impending. Nanny San can’t help her pack so she’s hired people to help and started doing it herself because she’s so rapid about organisation

- morning stories where she’s acting like nigella and saying “sexy” good things because her voice is husky (unlike nigella)

- general self centred covid breakdown with little regard for anyone but her.

This isn’t a patch on LadyKates but I think that’s the key points??

• Heart
Reactions: 28
What is the point of that reel though?
Its not like her kids are babies!! Everyone who's replying has newborns or is pregnant. And it's not like Babs would EVER take on anyone's advice, i mean we've been trying since Thread 1 😂🤦‍♀️🤣

My first ever thread title 🎉 my husband just congratulated me....he adores me you know 🤪
Did you all scream?
Was he rabid? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Every single one of Emma's TikToks and Reels genuinely make me cringe. They're so embarrassing and unfunny.

Reactions: 15
She's surely the biggest embarrassment on the Internet. I follow loads of these Insta mums and there's non I can think of who are as cringe, fake, pointless, embarrassing and annoying as Babs!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
What is the point of that reel though?
Its not like her kids are babies!! Everyone who's replying has newborns or is pregnant. And it's not like Babs would EVER take on anyone's advice,
What is the point of babs period.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.