Brummy Mummy #40 Neighbours celebrating from over the hedge, don’t forget your sexy veg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she said it needed complete renovation? The kitchen looks fairly new?

Reactions: 9
When did she buy?
She moved on Monday.

I knew the blogs wouldn't start til Sunday. But she's already plastered enough on Insta Stories, she can't help herself.
And as if that Premiere Inn 'adventure' wasn't planned!? She'd have been staying at Wet Sandra's if it wasn't for Covid 🙄🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I give up. Had a good look and yes that makes me sad but scrolling endless pages on Rightmove gets boring. I’m obviously miles off in my search somewhere so will quit. I should do any way. Im just nosy. Love looking at other people’s houses.

I give up. Had a good look and yes that makes me sad but scrolling endless pages on Rightmove gets boring. I’m obviously miles off in my search somewhere so will quit. I should do any way. Im just nosy. Love looking at other people’s houses.
same here!! I just wanted a nose!! I don’t know the area at all so it was a wide search 🤣

Reactions: 7
It would take me several hours to drive and stalk her if that was my intention and ain’t no one got time for that.
fwiw if someone wanted the sold price of my 18 month old newbuold and to look at floor land and interiors, you’re welcome. But then again I’m not a superstar influencer 😛

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Little tribute to Babs and the move...

"Home" (in the same style as the song "home" by Michael Bublé who has me rabid 😜)

🎵🎶 Another autumn day
It's time to move away
Escaping the trolls
And I gotta move home

I've been surrounded by
My sexy plants and I
Can't pack this tit alone
Nanny San, help me move home

Let me move hooooommmmeee
I am so through
With that ic20 crew
(Plus Ste needs his own room)

Another van is full
A crappy YouTube haul
Of tat for my new abode
Can't wait to move home

I'll miss the (pretend) old man
Who smiled when I (shuffled) ran
But time to call nanny San
Gotta get her on the phone
And help me move home

Ste, let's move hooooommmmeee
I feel such a fool
Staring at the same four walls
Time to move to one that's identical

Let me move hoooommmmee
Soon I can prance
And do a takeaway dance
But not before I've bought more gnomesssss 🎵🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Anyway how many bathrooms has she got as she made sure to say that they made sure the bathrooms (plural) were ready!! She’s beginng to sound like Rebecca meldrum.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.