Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fiffle-faffle

We don't want to see your moving vlogs Emma - just show is the damn house so we know what we're looking for on Rightmove :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 36

MrsBriggs

VIP Member
I think they’re having some decorating/renovation work done down the road before they move in.
“And who can blame them!” I hear you all cry 🤪🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
So any normal Halloween fans right now are watching Halloween movies, decorating their houses, getting their candy in etc... But not our Beloved Babs... Of course, she's made her bucks already from Halloween à few weeks ago flogging mugs to mugs and now she's banging on about Xmas... Her next money making scheme. If she was a TRUE fan of Halloween (like me) she would be relishing in the coming week but nah, she's as a fake as 20 quid Michael Kors handbag being flogged at West Brom markets.

HOW CAN PEOPLE NOT SEE THIS?

• Heart
Someone commented can you smell chocolate? And she was like OMG THIS MADE ME LOL CUZ ONLY BRUMMIES WOULD KNOW WHAT U MEAN!!! Bloody hell emma do you think the whole rest of the country is as sheltered as you are? We all know what that means you’re not some mystery celeb

• Haha
that fuckin cupboard looks as strong as my willpower when I find a packet of Jaffa cakes in back of one of my cupboards......I think I’d die laughing if it fell off the wall , it’s a display cupboard where you put a dozen cut crystal glasses not 84 mugs and a load of Halloween shite

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Jade33

VIP Member
When she says she "works" and that her "Job" is weird does anyone get a flash back to Ross and Rachel on Friends "WE WERE ON A BREAK" and just want to shout "ITS NOT A JOB" 🤬🤬🤬🤣
Certainly feels like she rambles on for 18 pages FRONT AND BACK! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Don't tag me, there's a support forum!
All,

Stop asking for information that compromises privacy or for someone to send it. This is strictly against our rules and discredits the site.

Anyone doing it will get banned as it's very serious.

Hope you understand why this is so important.

2020two

Chatty Member
Why does she need loads of mugs, loads of dressing gowns, loads of bath bombs, loads of candles etc etc. Any clever psychologists on here have any ideas ? It screams to me like she is filling a void ?
I'm a psychologist and there's not enough textbooks/ theories in the world that explain Emma's strange behaviour to me 😂 she's 100% a hoarder who would've preferred to have two daughters. I think she's overcompensating for a deep deep inner sadness/jealousy of people who have the life she clearly wants (an Americanised Disney fantasy), and she fills the void with crap tat.

(Attempting to understand why she calls everything cock gives me a bloody headache)

• Haha
  • Wow

Tippingpoint23

VIP Member
I'm struggling to understand who her target is. Her most recent post is just weird - why does she always reflect back to when she was younger and act like shes an old woman? Shes in her 40s, people in their 40s often work in proper full time jobs, go for dinner and drinks with friends, to bars, hell even clubs, shes not fucking 80. Why do we need to see her with cream all over her spots? or she cant handle decaf - its not the decaf doing you in Babs its all the booze, oh also the hot cock thing GIVE IT A REST....

• Heart

nosy_lurker

Chatty Member
Wait a minute...I'm confused...is it Saturday...am I mixing my days up?
*Ste isnt having a lie in
*The boy isnt in the front room
*I havent seen a lit candle
*The pale pastries with token fruits arent here
Life just feels so wrong!

• Haha

BonBon27

VIP Member
She’s really winding me up with the lies! Why say you had no clothes or pants when you did? Why pretend you HAD to stay in a hotel when you didn’t? Why say you need family for childcare when in fact you just can’t handle life yourself? Why say people were mean about the tiered stand when actually no one gives a crap? Why pretend you messed up dinner because of the clocks when your phone changes on its own and you made a big thing of the clocks changing?!?

Thread suggestion;
Mirror, mirror on the wall, is Babs the biggest liar of them all?!?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

chipstick

VIP Member
I'm sorry if this sounds snobby. I think Emma has more money than sense and certainly doesn't understand the value of it. All of her furniture is flat pack / IKEA. With the money they earn, they would be much better off investing in some real wood furniture or some that will last. The same with her clothes and food. Everything is cheap and disposable. She can certainly afford the Lush advent calendar. They're a conscientious company that invest in their staff / exercise good practice with sound eco credentials etc. If she will insist on using chains that's exactly the kind she should be supporting. She really embodies "quantity over quality".

I mean no shade towards anyone in this thread who shops at IKEA etc. Emma just buys so much stuff constantly and it really winds me up. It's a terrible example to set her kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
i’m sorry but how far up your own arse do you have to be to make a post bragging about buying a house in an expensive area when the government has just voted to not feed kids?! can you be that devoid of empathy, or at the very least common sense, to just wait a while to post about how your life is wonderful when thousands of families don’t know how they’re going to feed their children?! being “away from the internet” is complete bs because it didn’t happen when you were “away” (still tweeting though emma so maybe get your story straight for once) and people have been talking about it non stop so you physically couldn’t miss it. you’re just a self centred piece of crap and couldn’t care less about anyone but yourself.

(i know this was already talked about i’m just SO MAD about it)

• Heart
Reactions: 30

MrsBriggs

VIP Member
Oh my god she is isn’t she. This is clearly for the attention and recirculating the what’s new in Poundland from SEPTEMBER she’s at least staying on her repetitive brand
God, she’s blocked me on Twitter as well. Silly woman! She’s so worried that I’ll tell everyone what she’s really like - that’s the issue here.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

CoffeeGossipRepeat

You really don't want to, its horrible, inappropriate and just very strange behaviour. For an ex teacher I find her behaviour so wrong, plus as a mother doesn't she care about her children. Soon Erin will be at high school with friends on Instagram who will see these things and soon won't be friends. She will be humiliated and bullied over her mums behaviour.
I’ve shared this story before on here but my daughter when she was about 12-13 said that her ‘friends’ found my then unlocked Instagram and found pics of her with crazy ‘mick hucknall’ hair and ripped her to shreds because of it. It was an innocent funny picture I shared when she was 4 years old. What did I do.....I locked my profile and we sat together and deleted everyone she knew who was following me. I was mortified. Genuinely mortified, not babs rabid pretend for the gram mortified. Now that was just a dodgy morning hair laugh.......not her mums back fat naked in a box. My god 🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 29

MrsBriggs

VIP Member
Just watched the vlog, I’d be embarrassed to show my house if it looked like that! Everything looked worn out and the half painted wall!! Omg! As fo the shelf, that is terrible to leave the wall in such a state. I’d have left it in situ.
Well the decorators have been in all week so, before long, they’ll be no trace of BM left (except for all the gunk that lurks beneath in the drains....🤢🤢)

• Sick

Missymoo92

VIP Member
Yes!
@MrsBriggs Here's to your new future 🥂🥳 what a relief for you, and the whole street to be honest 🤣
However, let's not forget, your gain is another person's loss!!!!! This twat is going to be someone else's neighbour in a few hours 🙄
Tattlers who live in Brum keep your eyes peeled.. Babs is on the move... *Jaws theme tune* 🦈

• Haha
  • Sad