Brummy Mummy #40 Neighbours celebrating from over the hedge, don’t forget your sexy veg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve given up looking but it’s been interesting! Some nice houses around there.

Reactions: 5
I know it's her job but I can't imagine my husband would be thrilled if he went back to work and I said I couldn't unpack boxes because I had to edit my moving vlogs 🤣 pretty sure he'd tell me to stop being a lazy twit and get on with it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
House tour coming over the next few days!? Has she not learnt ANYTHING.
Her job (if you can call it that) is her making money off the back of her presence online! I get that we'll see bits of her house in the background, mainly the back of the sofa and her headboard 🤦‍♀️
But do we need the ins and outs and especially her kids bedrooms. Its so wrong. Ste is such a bleeping wet lettuce to enable her!!

Reactions: 15
Her job (if you can call it that) is her making money off the back of her presence online! I get that we'll see bits of her house in the background, mainly the back of the sofa and her headboard 🤦‍♀️
But do we need the ins and outs and especially her kids bedrooms. Its so wrong. Ste is such a bleeping wet lettuce to enable her!!
I absolutely agree
This was her chance to have a fresh start and to have some privacy
She could limit the rooms she filmed in so that her location was less identifiable. I certainly wouldn’t film in the children’s rooms.
I mean, I hate it when the kids friends come round and go near my room, they all know it’s out of bounds, there’s nothing untoward in there. It’s just mine and I don’t want to share it.
I can’t imagine sharing it on the internet.

Reactions: 19
She's gotta pay for this house now she's got it! Got to get the money in some how and house tours normally have a high view count.

Reactions: 9
I really don’t understand her at all. She is all for privacy when it involves poor @MrsBriggs making one friggin comment, but when it comes to her getting ad deals and followers she gets crazy dollar signs in her eyes, she is all for over sharing and a complete lack of privacy for anyone in that house. Everything is shown on the Internet in her life. What an absolute two-faced bleep of a witch.

Reactions: 15
She's gotta pay for this house now she's got it! Got to get the money in some how and house tours normally have a high view count.
This house move will either make or break her, Meldrum style!
The bathroom looks quite comfy for a meltdown in though 🤷‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
No wifi but enough data to upload three vlogs to youtube?

How embarassing that her husband chose dvds over sexy time with her 😂

Oh and her kids have broken up for half term-thats why she is pretending she is working-so she can ship them off to Nanny San's and claim its childcare

Life was better Tues when she wasnt in it-I'm close to being done with her lies now

Reactions: 17
This house move will either make or break her, Meldrum style!
The bathroom looks quite comfy for a meltdown in though 🤷‍♀️🤣
I totally agree. I think there is a certain pressure that comes along with building your life upon the flimsy house of cards that is a social media career. This new place is very quickly giving me Meldrum vibes and she is going to send herself mad trying to avoid becoming the next washed up influencer stuck in an expensive reminder of their fleeting success.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I totally agree. I think there is a certain pressure that comes along with building your life upon the flimsy house of cards that is a social media career. This new place is very quickly giving me Meldrum vibes and she is going to send herself mad trying to avoid becoming the next washed up influencer stuck in an expensive reminder of their fleeting success.
Just like MOD and FOD

• Heart
Reactions: 13
No wifi but enough data to upload three vlogs to youtube?

How embarassing that her husband chose dvds over sexy time with her 😂

Oh and her kids have broken up for half term-thats why she is pretending she is working-so she can ship them off to Nanny San's and claim its childcare

Life was better Tues when she wasnt in it-I'm close to being done with her lies now
We don't break up til tomorrow, unless of course they've got INSET days today and tomoz ✔

Reactions: 1
We don't break up til tomorrow, unless of course they've got INSET days today and tomoz ✔
Correct me if I'm wrong but in her stories on Mon I was surprised by the date they finish on (its not Fri) but I dont know how to check old stories.
If I'm wrong and they are in school you would think she would be trying to unpack/finish as much as she can before they are off so she can spend time with them and make them feel settled? I dont understand her at all anymore.

Reactions: 4
I really don’t understand her at all. She is all for privacy when it involves poor @MrsBriggs making one friggin comment, but when it comes to her getting ad deals and followers she gets crazy dollar signs in her eyes, she is all for over sharing and a complete lack of privacy for anyone in that house. Everything is shown on the Internet in her life. What an absolute two-faced bleep of a witch.
Well MrsBriggs comments shed light on the real Emma. I mean she’s been dropped by so many friends that the real her is clearly tit.

Getting the chance to show off and make money all done in her own narrative. Then the stinky sloth is over all that.

Reactions: 13
The imaginary old man was sitting on a bench in the park today, dabbing his eyes with a tissue, tears rolling down his cheeks & dropping onto a generous supply of FALL Bunting.
“It’s not the same now Judy Finnegan has left,” he lamented, “I bought all this bunting for her ‘Couch to 5 metres’ shuffle but she’s gone - far, far away to the Land of Chocolate. I do wish her well though & will miss her profuse sweating & tight ill-fitting exercise gear.....”
If not for Covid (& the fact he doesn’t exist) I would have given him a big old Briggsy hug 😢❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
So. She and Ste worked their arses off getting the house ready. But she had time to go to IKEA yesterday for a new hot cock station and has nearly finished setting it up. Because that is a priority. 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
So. She and Ste worked their arses off getting the house ready. But she had time to go to IKEA yesterday for a new hot cock station and has nearly finished setting it up. Because that is a priority. 🙄
That has now been featured in her stories so she can claim on it in expenses! The work she is filming is actual unpacking so how can that be be 'back to work. Oh to be self employed which basically just filming yourself as a reality show and uploading it. Joke! 🙄😏

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Also its apparent that she's bullshitting. Again.

Reactions: 5
I’ve just cleaned and organised my bathroom cabinet sorry I didnt film it for you all, you’ve missed a treat. Throwing away out of date tubes of cream and suntan lotion was something the world should have experienced with me. Sorry world.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The imaginary old man was sitting on a bench in the park today, dabbing his eyes with a tissue, tears rolling down his cheeks & dropping onto a generous supply of FALL Bunting.
“It’s not the same now Judy Finnegan has left,” he lamented, “I bought all this bunting for her ‘Couch to 5 metres’ shuffle but she’s gone - far, far away to the Land of Chocolate. I do wish her well though & will miss her profuse sweating & tight ill-fitting exercise gear.....”
If not for Covid (& the fact he doesn’t exist) I would have given him a big old Briggsy hug 😢❤
Judy Finnegan and the Couch to 5m!!!! 🤣🤣🤣

Just to add, I see an old man every time I go running and not once...NOT ONCE...has he even given me so much as a glance let alone cheered me on. Miserable unsupportive bugger.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.