Brummy Mummy #40 Neighbours celebrating from over the hedge, don’t forget your sexy veg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@GingerWhinger pretty blunt sent herself abusive messages (from a burner account) and then made up witty replies to herself saying basically she has outwitted a troll blah blah. Only for someone to point out the obvious mistakethat in the screenshots she was still logged into her burner account because the troll messages appeared on the right hand side (like they would if you had sent them) 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
@GingerWhinger pretty blunt sent herself abusive messages (from a burner account) and then made up witty replies to herself saying basically she has outwitted a troll blah blah. Only for someone to point out the obvious mistakethat in the screenshots she was still logged into her burner account because the troll messages appeared on the right hand side (like they would if you had sent them) 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Omg that’s too funny, why do they do it to themselves? All the effort & poor execution. I take it she’s gone off the gram now?

Reactions: 9
Not to derail the thread but what happened to Pretty Blunt?

Babs you love mugs we get it bore effing off, one day those mugs will all end up in charity shops or landfill - well done 👍🏻

Where are the headbands? Does the fav child have a matching fashion forward jumper? Will there be another autumnal photo shoot with the boy in dungarees?
Babs is rabid just now isn’t she?
I only caught the tail end of it but basically she was gobbing off about trolls and stuff and the troll messages that she was sent she actually sent herself. I wanna believe a tattler caught her out but she flounced of insta came back after about 3 days 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I only caught the tail end of it but basically she was gobbing off about trolls and stuff and the troll messages that she was sent she actually sent herself. I wanna believe a tattler caught her out but she flounced of insta came back after about 3 days 😂😂
I missed all that, damn! I followed her for a while as she was amusing to begin with but became bored with her as it was always the same stuff. She did appear to do some good charity stuff though

Reactions: 5
Long time lurker, new member and first time poster! I used to be a genuine follower of Babs then I started noticing all the things you have discussed before I even read them here. The ads, the makeup, pimping out the kids for likes/ads, the favourite kid, the stupid faces...I could go on and on. I think for a while I didn't say anything because I wondered if she maybe had a hidden health condition be it mental or physical. I have mental health conditions and ME alongside Fibro and thyroid problems and when my crashes hit, I have to depend on hubby to do a lot and I'm in bed a lot. And I hate it and feel constantly guilty.

So when I first lurked I didn't comment because I felt bad for her, wondering if the lack of energy etc was caused by something similar. But there really hasn't been anything to confirm this, and the more she posts, the more I wonder why she exhibits these behaviours. Only today I realise that I never commented before because I am used to people thinking I am lazy and worthless, particularly by those who don't get my condition.

Nowadays, I just feel sorry for the kids. Having their mum post those sorts of mortifying pics and taking away their privacy to advertise god knows what. Plus, everything is just coming across as way to try hard and desperate, and I don't understand why her followers still find her relatable.

Well, that was a bit of a ramble, wasn't it?! Just wanted to do my first post and say hi :)

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Long time lurker, new member and first time poster! I used to be a genuine follower of Babs then I started noticing all the things you have discussed before I even read them here. The ads, the makeup, pimping out the kids for likes/ads, the favourite kid, the stupid faces...I could go on and on. I think for a while I didn't say anything because I wondered if she maybe had a hidden health condition be it mental or physical. I have mental health conditions and ME alongside Fibro and thyroid problems and when my crashes hit, I have to depend on hubby to do a lot and I'm in bed a lot. And I hate it and feel constantly guilty.

So when I first lurked I didn't comment because I felt bad for her, wondering if the lack of energy etc was caused by something similar. But there really hasn't been anything to confirm this, and the more she posts, the more I wonder why she exhibits these behaviours. Only today I realise that I never commented before because I am used to people thinking I am lazy and worthless, particularly by those who don't get my condition.

Nowadays, I just feel sorry for the kids. Having their mum post those sorts of mortifying pics and taking away their privacy to advertise god knows what. Plus, everything is just coming across as way to try hard and desperate, and I don't understand why her followers still find her relatable.

Well, that was a bit of a ramble, wasn't it?! Just wanted to do my first post and say hi :)
Welcome to the truth.
I do absolutely feel sorry for people who have genuine illnesses, however we never really believe what Babs says because she has been so disingenuous in the past. Her illnesses come and go whenever it suits her narrative and contact for the gram. That is not an illness that is something done for sympathy and likes.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Welcome, welcome!
I don’t think anyone here would be harsh or judgey on anyone with a genuine health condition but let’s be honest we’d all know about it if babs had one (think dodgy knee, period pains, colds, numb flap, bad back, fake MH, posting all about her daughter’s condition and subsequent surgery) and no doubt she’ll make one up now for sympathy receipts or it ain’t true babs before she starts!
she’s a lazy sell out, disingenuous, simpleton parent - Nay child carrier because pus does it all. She a dingbat this is why she is judged

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The way she says Mugs - "Mugsssssssssssss" makes me want to smash my phone through the window!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I have to say as well i was born and bred in bham as were all my family, from different parts, have moved a bit further out but still work there and no one I know has ever heard ANYONE say ‘hot cock’ or a ‘can of cock’ instead of chocolate or coke... maybe all of us have missed something... or is babs making up tit and claiming ‘it’s a brummy thing’ AGAIN

Reactions: 19
I will admit that some accents do say Coke in a way that other accents say cock (like maybe west county vs Glaswegian) but the way you in your own accent say those words don’t sound the same at all. Like hot chocolate to hot choc makes sense but also doesn’t sound like cock ( I say it more like chalk) and also she never actually says these words just types them in her inaccurate captions

side not but typing “and then I talk about X” is STILL NOT PROPER CAPTIONING. If you’re not saying EXACTLY what you’re saying as you say it then it’s useless for screen readers ect. There’s literally apps that do it, it’s not that hard

Reactions: 15
I will admit that some accents do say Coke in a way that other accents say cock (like maybe west county vs Glaswegian) but the way you in your own accent say those words don’t sound the same at all. Like hot chocolate to hot choc makes sense but also doesn’t sound like cock ( I say it more like chalk) and also she never actually says these words just types them in her inaccurate captions

side not but typing “and then I talk about X” is STILL NOT PROPER CAPTIONING. If you’re not saying EXACTLY what you’re saying as you say it then it’s useless for screen readers ect. There’s literally apps that do it, it’s not that hard
Her screen captioning absolutely annoys the living daylights out of me 🤬 But this is Emma, she can't do ANYTHING right!!!!

Reactions: 10
I still can’t believe she is paying packers for her move, firstly in the middle of a pandemic and secondly because she does F all, and thirdly because I thought she would rinse the move for all the content she could. People’s moving vlogs are genuinely one of my favourite types of content to watch!

Reactions: 9
I still can’t believe she is paying packers for her move, firstly in the middle of a pandemic and secondly because she does F all, and thirdly because I thought she would rinse the move for all the content she could. People’s moving vlogs are genuinely one of my favourite types of content to watch!
She’s stated 1 person from a packing company is coming in. I call Bollox

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s stated 1 person from a packing company is coming in. I call Bollox
she needs about five packers if the number of mugs she has reflects the rest of her belongings! Who needs to seasonally switch out their mugs?!

Reactions: 8
I had packers when we lived in a much bigger house than she does and we on my had two people packing. Then on the day of moving there were three removal guys.

The prawn cracker ‘dance’ is back,
Don’t watch if you’re currently eating 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 14
she needs about five packers if the number of mugs she has reflects the rest of her belongings! Who needs to seasonally switch out their mugs?!
Seeing her efforts at “packing” those mugs this morning, I fully understand why her mugs babettes mugs were broken on the shipments she did

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.