Brummy Mummy #40 Neighbours celebrating from over the hedge, don’t forget your sexy veg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's not worried about the 0.1% who hate watch her and are weird about her moving. Except she is. Else how would she know there is a 0.1%? I know there are people at work who dont like me and witch about me. It happens to everyone. What I dont do is go around work actively seeking out those people and listening to the reasons why they hate me. By coming here, that's what she is effectively doing.

Babs, not everyone is going to like you. That's life I'm afraid.
This!! As you say, in work and life there’s people that don’t like me and I’m sure I’m friends with/followed by some of them and I’m sure they pass comments to others about me. Because of that I just make sure I only post online what I’m happy for those people to see, and I don’t seek out their comments.
It’s as if she’s completely dumbfounded by the fact some people don’t like her content... I get ‘don’t like it, don’t watch’ but surely that’s the basic principles of her ‘job’; get as many followers as possible to bleed dry?

Reactions: 11
That top again. Why all the make up?
She was stressed apparently.
Give her a break, its moving day and she's got the shits 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤮🤢
"STE, WHERE HAVE YOU PACKED THE TOILET ROLLS????? AND MY SPARE PANTS" 🤦‍♀️

Joking apart,,,,,,
She is heavily made up because this move is going to be majorly documented so she's got the drag queen make-up on for the camera! twit!!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
This!! As you say, in work and life there’s people that don’t like me and I’m sure I’m friends with/followed by some of them and I’m sure they pass comments to others about me. Because of that I just make sure I only post online what I’m happy for those people to see, and I don’t seek out their comments.
It’s as if she’s completely dumbfounded by the fact some people don’t like her content... I get ‘don’t like it, don’t watch’ but surely that’s the basic principles of her ‘job’; get as many followers as possible to bleed dry?
100% she shouldn’t care about the hate watchers. It all ultimately benefits her statistics that get her more work.

Take YT as an example. The YT algorithm goes off engagement and shows a video to more people if people have engaged with it by either giving it a thumbs up or a thumbs down. So when hate watchers give her video a thumbs down it benefits her by increasing the likelihood of her videos being shown to other people.

Being magnolia and not eliciting a response in anyone is what would be the death of her career. She should be thankful that people dislike her.

Reactions: 9
I did spot Katie Ellison commented on her post. hadnt seen interaction between them in a while?

• Wow
🎊Congratulations Mrs Briggs! May your future be bright and happy and your new neighbours be much nicer! 🎉🎊🎈🎈💥💥💥

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Yes!
@MrsBriggs Here's to your new future 🥂🥳 what a relief for you, and the whole street to be honest 🤣
However, let's not forget, your gain is another person's loss!!!!! This twit is going to be someone else's neighbour in a few hours 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
emma love if you didn’t care about the people who hate watch you you wouldn’t come off instagram because of them you twit 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yes!
@MrsBriggs Here's to your new future 🥂🥳 what a relief for you, and the whole street to be honest 🤣
However, let's not forget, your gain is another person's loss!!!!! This twit is going to be someone else's neighbour in a few hours 🙄
Tattlers who live in Brum keep your eyes peeled.. Babs is on the move... *Jaws theme tune* 🦈

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Imagine if someone pops on later to say 'omg she's moved in down the road from me!' :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 23
This mornings tales from the pit: Zits, surrounded by manky tissues in bed, dodgy belly. What absolute crass viewing,
I’m no expert but eating Chinese takeaway then pizza is enough to give anyone the runs. Staying off the gram for a few days? I don’t believe it, that would actually be a good thing, or is it because your internet will be down or having family to help with the move & breaking the rules?
One things for sure you definitely don’t read here do you? 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How sad that the front door has more privacy and protection online than her two children. What an absolute twit you are Emma.
Exactly this. Plus- not showing the front door smacks of "shutting the stable door after the horse has bolted" when she and her husband made their address readily accessible online.

Reactions: 16
I am quite curious about her new house! What do you guys think? Will it be small and humble as she barely gives herself a normal wage as she claims?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hope everyone is being vigilant, avoiding the virus and looking out for the dreaded moving Van's!

• Haha
Hope everyone is being vigilant, avoiding the virus and looking out for the dreaded moving Van's!
There we all are, worrying about Covid and everyone's safety. And somewhere, there is a poor unsuspecting household, innocently going about their daily business, completely unaware of who is about to move in next door to them 🤦‍♀️😱😳 Their 2020 just got a whole lot worse!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.