Brummy Mummy #40 Neighbours celebrating from over the hedge, don’t forget your sexy veg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm nowhere near Babs age but my mum is about 10 years older - and she always says sure life has changed from when she was my age, but not in a bad way she still has fun and sees her friends (pre covid) and lives a fun life, whilst having a fun family life to come home to - i cant understand why Emma equates having kids to life essentially 'being over'
I am babs age. Live on the opp side of Brum but in a similar area. Have no idea why her life is so mundane. I would hate to be in my 20s now. I’m living my best life with the money and freedom to do it (pre covid) I have a lot less hang ups about myself, I have a tight knit group of friends, a secure career I’ve worked my arse off for but I’m proud of and feel I do not have to impress anyone; albeit my youngest children are 14 next month but we’ve always gone on adventures and if they don’t want to come I go on adventures with my friends. Pre restrictions we still met socially. This eating crap/watching other people’s lives on tv/in bed by 7 repeat lifestyle is just because she’s lazy not “old” just lazy

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I am babs age. Live on the opp side of Brum but in a similar area. Have no idea why her life is so mundane. I would hate to be in my 20s now. I’m living my best life with the money and freedom to do it (pre covid) I have a lot less hang ups about myself, I have a tight knit group of friends, a secure career I’ve worked my arse off for but I’m proud of and feel I do not have to impress anyone; albeit my youngest children are 14 next month but we’ve always gone on adventures and if they don’t want to come I go on adventures with my friends. Pre restrictions we still met socially. This eating crap/watching other people’s lives on tv/in bed by 7 repeat lifestyle is just because she’s lazy not “old” just lazy
💯 agree with this.

Reactions: 10
Exactly that I am similar age, 2 kids also similar age and I pre Covid never felt like a boring frump, in Covid times I miss seeing my friends but we take the kids out most weekends now and still have fun as a family I don’t do it for the gram I do it because it’s our life and you make the most of bad situations where you can.

Reactions: 12
My main reason for going to bed later is because I have want to watch tv but suppose Emma has done that all day anyway!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Was it Wednesday she said your mugs should be arriving ‘tag me in them’? I did think at the time that’s a quick turnaround considering the sadettes only ordered them on Saturday and Sunday! So now she’s saying they should arrive today and one person has tagged her saying it’s arrived!

I bet most of them will be waiting a while for delivery especially if they’re delivered by Royal Mail. At present we’re only getting post twice a week!

Reactions: 11
I'm about 10 years younger that Babs with no kids and I don't even have the time to spend watching TV as much as she does. Don't get me wrong, I do like to put movies on and stuff but she is constantly watching TV in the middle of the day, having a bath or getting into bed. And that's with 2 kids she should be spending time with.

Reactions: 10
Wonder if a chemical, sanitary van will be transporting her fishy fanjam pants & sweat drenched bras to the new house? 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Wait a minute...I'm confused...is it Saturday...am I mixing my days up?
*Ste isnt having a lie in
*The boy isnt in the front room
*I havent seen a lit candle
*The pale pastries with token fruits arent here
Life just feels so wrong!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
pleased that she told us one person mug has received her mugs, not sure why she wearing her new white next jumper to do the packing in it will be manky

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This morning’s chat to the camera just really irritated me today. All the stupid elongated words and weird accents. If she just spoke normally, it wouldn’t make my tit itch as much! 😩 Oh and posting the email address for any damaged mugs was classic - don’t blame me!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can someone explain to me why a white cable knit jumper is such a bold fashion choice?

I mean shes stated today she wasn't sure about it and it was in her "Fall Lookbook" as a crazy fashion choice she wouldn't normally make.

Today I am working today and wearing a black jumper, grey joggers and red socks. I'm expecting a call from Anna Wintour any second.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Really peed off that I have got that jumper. I got it as a really bold, edgy choice to wear every day just to shock people! 🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Can someone explain to me why a white cable knit jumper is such a bold fashion choice?

I mean shes stated today she wasn't sure about it and it was in her "Fall Lookbook" as a crazy fashion choice she wouldn't normally make.

Today I am working today and wearing a black jumper, grey joggers and red socks. I'm expecting a call from Anna Wintour any second.
ALL the clothes she bought for that ridiculous Lookbook that she was concerned would be "too young" for her were just normal, every day clothes that pretty much everyone wears, or stuff Emma wears anyway. None of it was bold or inspiring

Reactions: 14
I can honestly say I’ve never had a hot chocolate alcoholic or not that has left a chocolate mark on my cheek that looks like a fingermark. She’s just proving to people her life is that boring she’s making it up.
She will prob do what pretty blunt did and send troll messages to herself - because that didn’t blow up in her face 😂😂😂 that’s what I happens when influenzers lie for engagement
Not to derail the thread but what happened to Pretty Blunt?

Babs you love mugs we get it bore effing off, one day those mugs will all end up in charity shops or landfill - well done 👍🏻

Wait a minute...I'm confused...is it Saturday...am I mixing my days up?
*Ste isnt having a lie in
*The boy isnt in the front room
*I havent seen a lit candle
*The pale pastries with token fruits arent here
Life just feels so wrong!
Where are the headbands? Does the fav child have a matching fashion forward jumper? Will there be another autumnal photo shoot with the boy in dungarees?
Babs is rabid just now isn’t she?

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.