Brummy Mummy #40 Neighbours celebrating from over the hedge, don’t forget your sexy veg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What sort of idiot decorates for Halloween then has to pack it all away before we even make it to Halloween 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 38
And she’s STILL going on about DLP!!
You’re moving house Emma - you’ll probably find you’re quite busy over the next week with lots of unpacking & sorting out (or PUS will be).
Don’t think it’s particularly important that you won’t see Mickey dressed up as a frickin’ pumpkin.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
IBS??
Since when?
Since she stopped being able to convince people her Anxiety was real 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Someone whose eyes go 🤑🤑 because they’ve been paid to do it
Sadly, I think she'd have done it anyway.
Its even more ridiculous that there's been no mention of Halloween for weeks (except the tit mugs) and she's now moved on to Christmas! She really has nothing else in her sad life!

Reactions: 7
I hate the word ‘belly’ it makes me cringe 🤢😬
Whenever I have an IBS flare-up, I look at my stress levels and what I’ve been eating and drinking lately. What I don’t do is announce that I have a ‘poorly belly’ on my social media. There’s over-sharing and then there’s Babs.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Watched the blog, so the rule they have is Erin had the big room in present house & will now get the smaller room in new house. She’s (Emma) been working on Ethan to swap round & finally managed it, Erin now doesn’t want the bigger room but that’s by the by. I think we can all guess Erin will be getting the bigger room & Ethan will be sharing bunk beds with his Dad.
The Christmas present buying all that stationary from Smiggle, its all to fill an emotional hole. No way do they need anymore. She’s bored out of her brains.
Shame she doesn’t spend a few quid replacing her grotty underwear instead of more poundland sh1te

Reactions: 6
Mark my words, she will be milking this move for a lot of content. Alas, she finally has something interesting going on in her life that she can post/vlog/blog about! Her Very Important Manager Paul must be THRILLED!🙄

Reactions: 11
She's not worried about the 0.1% who hate watch her and are weird about her moving. Except she is. Else how would she know there is a 0.1%? I know there are people at work who dont like me and witch about me. It happens to everyone. What I dont do is go around work actively seeking out those people and listening to the reasons why they hate me. By coming here, that's what she is effectively doing.

Babs, not everyone is going to like you. That's life I'm afraid.

Reactions: 25
She looks pretty out together considering she’s had an IBS flare up.....

Reactions: 8
Oh my god! Its the first time her front door has been on the gram but she thinks nothing of putting her kids on there in their swim wear! Moron!
How's your IBS Emma! Good job you own a ridiculously obscene amount of cleaning products, maybe do the owners a favour and use them on the toilets!
She'll be back online by tonight.
I can see it now,,,,,,,
I know I said I'd signed off for a few days but I'm just sooooooo excited to show you blah blah blah.
And Emma, 0.01%??
I'm sorry, but that doesn't sound as good as IC20 so you can duck off with that one ✌
Here's me hoping a fair few of your mugs get smashed in transit, and you find Ste's balls when you're unpacking 🤷‍♀️🤣

And also, one other thing,,,,,,
Its moving day.
She's still got packing to do.
She's still got pictures hanging on the walls.
But she's got time to go online and talk about the "few people" who hate watch her 🤷‍♀️ And what weird things does she think we'll do? Emma, we cannot stand you everyday, moving day is no different Bab!

Few days, what will I do? How will I spend my hate watching time :unsure:
It changed from a few days to "a day" 🤣🤣🤣🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
How sad that the front door has more privacy and protection online than her two children. What an absolute twit you are Emma.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
Do people really want close ups of her zits first thing in the morning... She's such a slob!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.