Brummy Mummy #40 Neighbours celebrating from over the hedge, don’t forget your sexy veg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi I haven’t been on for a while! I’m back but doesn’t look like Brummy will change even with a house move!!!! Can’t believe she’s still as vulgar and pathetic as ever!!

Reactions: 7
Also, I reckon her absence from Socials will be more to do with the lack of any Internet than anything else 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Also, I reckon her absence from Socials will be more to do with the lack of any Internet than anything else 🤣🤣
More to do with the fact she’s filming it all for YouTube and it would ruin it if she was on stories today.

Reactions: 13
More to do with the fact she’s filming it all for YouTube and it would ruin it if she was on stories today.
She doesn't normally care about that!
Her content is always re hashed repeats of what we've heard her bang on about on her Stories. She'll be on stories before YT, she cant help herself.

Reactions: 8
What does IC20 stand for? I know this will have been discussed in previous threads but I just haven't managed to keep up.

I'm also interested to see how small the new house is. Can't see her going for a new build.

Reactions: 3
She doesn't normally care about that!
Her content is always re hashed repeats of what we've heard her bang on about on her Stories. She'll be on stories before YT, she cant help herself.
I genuinely feel sorry for her new neighbour.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
“It’s oh so quiet....shhh....shhh....it’s oh so still......shhh.....shhhh....🎵🎶 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Was the nice gentleman from the park there to wave her off? But I suppose no one else could see him as he was a figment of her imagination

• Haha
Reactions: 26
What does IC20 stand for? I know this will have been discussed in previous threads but I just haven't managed to keep up.

I'm also interested to see how small the new house is. Can't see her going for a new build.
Emma once referred to "20 insanely clever women" who talk about her and generally ruin her life. We assumed she was talking about tattle. So we took it. And ran with it! There are definitely more than 20 of us though.

Reactions: 14
Staying quiet just makes it all more dramatic. That’s Babs for ya! Look at Emily Norris. I had a peek when someone said she was moving. She’s got a following remarkably bigger than brum-tum and therefore possibly more hate and she’s just getting on/sharing it. Get over yourself bab!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I just took my rubbish out there was a moving van at the top of my road.
Luckily it looks like its two normal people

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.