Brummy Mummy #40 Neighbours celebrating from over the hedge, don’t forget your sexy veg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a crapbag ⬇

Also sounds like Stephen did all the work while she filmed and flounced around. There’s a reason she spells ‘werk’ differently. Because it’s not work!
Oh so she kicks off over a house not being cleaned but will leave tit like that on the walls 🤦🏼‍♀️ Can’t even make this up....

Reactions: 13
She does know that mostly everyone in this country does a whole move in a day right? Sometimes tit comes up...deal with it. Probs like the people who had to deal with the crap at her old house! Candle wax, holes in the walls and bad painting and who knows what else? The lingering smell of babs.
She has the gall to complain about the people not cleaning when she didn’t even do her house, Stephen did! All This complaining while some families don’t know where their next meal is coming from.

Edited to add: she has a lovely classic, historic house and she keeps buying practically disposable furniture and plastic tat. She can pretend who she is with her house but she’s still bab! Invest in unique, long lasting furniture, she’s got the funds! Most of us HAVE to buy cheap so I don’t get why she still does?
She’s also making out it’s a real doer upper! It is not!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Cannot believe she took the shelves of dreams , they were in house when she moved in weren’t they? You know though cos they are so fuckin gram worthy she will have negotiated in sale they were going with but she should’ve filled the gaps or bizarely just fuckin left em in place and buy some more , that style is easy enough to buy now anyway

She does know that mostly everyone in this country does a whole move in a day right? Sometimes tit comes up...deal with it. Probs like the people who had to deal with the crap at her old house! Candle wax, holes in the walls and bad painting.
She has the gall to complain about the people not cleaning when she didn’t even do her house, Stephen did! All This comparing while some families don’t know where their next meal is coming from.
Cos she’s a selfish twunt, Everything is about her her her , she even sounds patronising when she calls Ethan munchkin in video ......you know full well hes boiling her piss being a little boy whilst she’s filming for her adoring fans. She needs to stop being all about herself she’s rattled my chains already about weather being crap next week and can’t book stuff with kids or they can’t see their friends, ie Palm em off elsewhere......try being in tier 3 love like me and millions more when highlight of our week next week is colouring pumpkins and carving some and watching Halloween films.....actually sounds good and a great way to be with my child. But today I’m going out and working in said tier 3 environment in a city ravaged with Covid 19...... doing real work not werk 😡😡😡😡

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She's such a spoilt entitled cow!
So the house wasn't cleaned!?
Listen to yourself Emma. You. Are. A. Brat.
Clean the bits you need, sort your kids rooms out and make do!!!!! But no! Our Kween Emma doesn't do "Make do" does she cos she's been brought up by an enabling snob who sadly wasn't allowed into Conway Towers on moving day cos of Covid so Emma throws her toys out and books into a hotel.
twit!

Reactions: 22
She's such a spoilt entitled cow!
So the house wasn't cleaned!?
Listen to yourself Emma. You. Are. A. Brat.
Clean the bits you need, sort your kids rooms out and make do!!!!! But no! Our Kween Emma doesn't do "Make do" does she cos she's been brought up by an enabling snob who sadly wasn't allowed into Conway Towers on moving day cos of Covid so Emma throws her toys out and books into a hotel.
twit!
You’ve hit. The. Nail. On. The. Head. She’s being a brat because mommy wasn’t there to clean for her whilst she swanned around being gaffer.
cuntfish

• Heart
Reactions: 20
That’s the second vlog I’ve watched. The bit that fascinated me was her chin/neck/jowl area, so thick and droopy!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Whenever we’ve moved there’s always cleaning needs doing, regardless of whether the previous owners have or not. I just like to go over everything & make sure it’s done. Re the beds, the removal company has always dismantled ours & put them up again so always had the kids beds sorted first. I’m sure she could’ve paid for that service.
The vlog is just more proof she’s lazy, entitled, greedy and self centred beyond belief.
Moving is stressful & it’s why people do look to buy their forever home not to have to move every 3 or 4 years for instagram content. She’s a twit!

Is it just my poor connection or has she removed all her stories again?
Poor connection, stories still there.

Reactions: 14
Is it just my poor connection or has she removed all her stories again?
No, the endless bleeping boring stories about unpacking and the clocks going back are still there.

How is this content? Why does she think anyone is interested in that?! This woman is so boring and dull. She has experienced clocks going back and forward twice a year for 42 years, why is she still making a fuss about it? She is so tedious, I really can't be arsed with her at the moment 🥱😴

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Id love to know how many she sold, is there a way to find out?
What a crapbag ⬇ She was also careful not to show where the other shelves were in the kitchen keeping the camera low. Must have forgotten about this shot.

Also sounds like Stephen did all the work while she filmed and flounced around. There’s a reason she spells ‘werk’ differently. Because it’s not work!
I'm.not watching the vlogs as I can't be arsed but I'm moving house on Thursday and I'm (maybe stupidly) decided to paint some skirting boards which look a bit messy. My husband thinks I'm crazy. I'm also taking a day of annual leave the clean but will have my 2year old here with me because even though I'm in the lowest tier and could take my kids to their grandparents I'm not. I dunno. Maybe I'm just a bit OTT but I wouldn't be leaving walls in that state. Just couldn't do it.

Reactions: 11
So she took the wooden shelves which were built to fit a gap in an alcove. Mean! But she’s left the cheap plastic shelves and wall stickers in the kids’ rooms. Where are the kids going to store all their tsum tsums now? 😂

Everybody knows that it’s really unlikely to find the house you move to in perfect, clean condition. I wonder if Wet Sandra and Rog have had to deal with all that on Emma’s behalf before.

I think Babs got it wrong with the movers, they should have paid for a deep clean company to come in instead of paying for a packer to do a few boxes. It’s not like they can’t afford it, poor PUS tried his best but he’s not superman!

Reactions: 16
It’s beyond reproach that she has left the walls like that. It’s standard when taking shelves, light fittings etc that everything has to be ‘made good’ as a result. That clearly is not the case here, and if I was the new owner I would be requesting compensation via the solicitors. Just after getting a deep clean of The Pit of Wallowing Chins.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I just can’t believe she’s made 5 “moving vlogs” when this one where she’s actually moving. Way to try to be clickbaity as she knows moving vlogs get views

It was the exact same when she was ‘homeschooling’ she would moan constantly oh I’ve had to take the day off (from....?) so I can do xyz with the kids or ste has to take the day off so I can work. Your kids are old enough to entertain themselves for a couple of hours while you work (obvs keeping an eye on them at the same time - millions of us have no other choice!!) if she’s made them into the type of kids who need constant activities and entertainment that’s her own fault. However we all know she’s just saying it because she’s a lazy cow and she wants everyone to feel sorry for her - We know how much tv they watch so is her watching tv with them what constitutes a good reason for her or Steven to take a day off work?! She could work on her laptop next to them like we ALL HAVE TO
My 6 year old and 5 year old are able to sit up quietly and do drawing or watch a film and keep their little sister (aged 3) out of mischief if I have bits to get on with round the house - I do most of it you know as my husband is full time and can't get random days off when it suits like Stephen plus I werk a real job part time. She has no bleeping clue does she 😂🤦

Reactions: 16
Cos she’s a selfish twunt, Everything is about her her her , she even sounds patronising when she calls Ethan munchkin in video ......you know full well hes boiling her piss being a little boy whilst she’s filming for her adoring fans.
Yes that "munchkin" came out so wrong. She reminded me of how in "The Witches" the Grand High Witch gags before she says "children". They look like each other too.

Just kidding Babs - shes much prettier ;)

• Haha
Many reasons why it wasn't cleaned properly, mental health , elderly, no one to help etc BUT
I think she knew it wouldn't be clean.
A few weeks ago she bought a tit loads of cleaning products and mini humidifiers for the new house. Remember the haul? bleeping tit loads of cleaning stuff etc .

She knew.

Reactions: 29
I’m delighted to have the extra hour today cos it’s my birthday!! 🎁🎈🎉
Emma, I’d like to thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for your perfectly timed departure from the road. It’s quite possibly the best pressie I could have asked for 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.