Brummy Mummy #40 Neighbours celebrating from over the hedge, don’t forget your sexy veg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So at the start of todays Vlog she is explaining the lockdown rules again 🙄🤦‍♀️
Does she really think people can't find this info out for themselves.
She is still begging for the Lush Advent Calendar.
Her voice is so sickly sweet in her opening speech she is literally like two different people! She definitely has a personality disorder!!!

Reactions: 10
I’ve shared this story before on here but my daughter when she was about 12-13 said that her ‘friends’ found my then unlocked Instagram and found pics of her with crazy ‘mick hucknall’ hair and ripped her to shreds because of it. It was an innocent funny picture I shared when she was 4 years old. What did I do.....I locked my profile and we sat together and deleted everyone she knew who was following me. I was mortified. Genuinely mortified, not babs rabid pretend for the gram mortified. Now that was just a dodgy morning hair laugh.......not her mums back fat naked in a box. My god 🙈🙈🙈
I think she has even less time than that. My year 5 is starting to walk home with his friends, and whilst he hasn’t got his own phone, some of his friends do. And they share stupid videos around.

My eldest and his mates had a period not long after they all got phones, of sharing social media posts of mums and going ‘your mum’ some were babs. Imagine if they knew that was actually your mum?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s leaving a couple of her mugs as a gift for the new people buying their house 😂😂😂
How bloody awful!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I’ve shared this story before on here but my daughter when she was about 12-13 said that her ‘friends’ found my then unlocked Instagram and found pics of her with crazy ‘mick hucknall’ hair and ripped her to shreds because of it. It was an innocent funny picture I shared when she was 4 years old. What did I do.....I locked my profile and we sat together and deleted everyone she knew who was following me. I was mortified. Genuinely mortified, not babs rabid pretend for the gram mortified. Now that was just a dodgy morning hair laugh.......not her mums back fat naked in a box. My god 🙈🙈🙈
Same here. I was private and someone still found an innocent picture around age 5. In our case it was sent around a WhatsApp group. I had to ring parents and play absolute hell with the girl who'd taken the pic from my profile. My point: even on private you have to be careful what you post for the safety of your kids. Not that Babs will understand this point, the kids are in for one hell of a high school experience. Poor buggers

Reactions: 12
She also bangs on again about how she's not gonna watch the news for a week,,,,, even though we know you didn't even last a day 🤣🤣🤣
And again, more talk aboutockdown rules as if all of her viewers live in a land where Covid isn't happening 🤬🤬🤬🤬 duck off Emma!

Reactions: 9
They're still arguing over bedrooms 🤣🤣🤣
Ooh I bet they are! Ste might even put his foot down about a big boys bed in this house 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Now I’m blocked from Instagram, I’ve noticed how she carefully curates her Facebook account, and how different she is on YouTube. It’s like she’s 3 different people which isn’t normal and also she must think she has 3 different audiences

Reactions: 15
Now I’m blocked from Instagram, I’ve noticed how she carefully curates her Facebook account, and how different she is on YouTube. It’s like she’s 3 different people which isn’t normal and also she must think she has 3 different audiences
I've said this before, she absolutely does think she has 3 different audiences. Its quite funny really. What a twit!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s leaving a couple of her mugs as a gift for the new people buying their house 😂😂😂
How bloody awful!
I'm struggling for the word I'm after, but why would she think they'd want them?! 🤣 is she deluded, big headed? Does she actually think she's famous?!

They must be the ones from the garage that she didn't sell last year. Lol
Noticed the stacks of the "morning bab" mugs in the garage yesterday, aren't they the ones that 'might make a comeback?! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How many mugs does a woman need!!!! I'm packing my stuff up to move now and can see such a huge difference. We don't have a lot of 'stuff' because it makes me anxious. Just looking at the boxes and boxes of stuff in her garage makes me feel nauseous

Reactions: 14
I believe the move will be tomorrow as ste only has a mattress to sleep on tonight his bunk beds have gone

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How bloody awful!
Plus a sprinkling of foot peel shavings and skiddy granny pants (given how she suggested they were gross yesterday). You're welcome new neighbours! 🤪🤢

Side note - Babs maybe inject some colour into your diet and water (instead of just alcohol and hot cocks) and maybe you wouldn't have bowel troubles 👍

• Sick
Reactions: 13
2.5 years out of date? Take it there was no clear out when the new kitchen was fitted.
They didn't find anything out of date. I made a comment on here about them being too young for Peppa Pig spaghetti and why would they have it in their kitchen? (unless it was horribly out of date). She's just thinks she's being clever..

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They didn't find anything out of date. I made a comment on here about them being too young for Peppa Pig spaghetti and why would they have it in their kitchen? (unless it was horribly out of date). She's just thinks she's being clever..
Shucks I really believed her aswell!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.