Brummy Mummy #40 Neighbours celebrating from over the hedge, don’t forget your sexy veg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck it I’m back a bit more lol 😆
What has she done? I’m blocked can somebody screenshot for the blocked amongst us?!
Are you taking absence tips for our babs?! 😚🤪

duck it I’m back a bit more lol 😆
What has she done? I’m blocked can somebody screenshot for the blocked amongst us?!
Use this. You’re welcome x

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can you imagine her on a night out... has she been drinking this afternoon?
Pull a pig 🐽🤢
Some of those faces, duck...in...hell.
Poor Ste. Lol 😆
Hopefully she’ll be throwing up and pass out by the time it’s bedtime mate! PS: where are the kids when this is being filmed?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
To be honest - she could have moved into a 1.4 million house on Westfield Rd (for those who don’t know it’s a very affluent part of Edgbaston) but, she’ll fill it with tat from B&M/Poundland/Home Bargains etc. & go around dressed in either highly flammable synthetic fibres or minging pjs. Fact.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
To be honest - she could have moved into a 1.4 million house on Westfield Rd (for those who don’t know it’s a very affluent part of Edgbaston) but, she’ll fill it with tat from B&M/Poundland/Home Bargains etc. & go around dressed in either highly flammable synthetic fibres or minging pjs. Fact.
I lived on Westfield Road (with an ex) my old neighbours would not have been kind 😂😂(I would have stoked that fire)

and as if by magic fb has her clocks go back post 🙄 not like anyone didn’t know

• Haha
Reactions: 8
In the name of all that’s decent stop flashing your gunt, you are going to make your children’s lives extremely uncomfortable at school. You are not body confident or funny.

Can you imagine her on a night out... has she been drinking this afternoon?
Pull a pig 🐽🤢
Some of those faces, duck...in...hell.
Poor Ste. Lol 😆
Hopefully she’ll be throwing up and pass out by the time it’s bedtime mate! PS: where are the kids when this is being filmed?
She’s been on the champers with her sister

• Wow
Reactions: 9

She's More suited to Rotten park road....

My husband had a brief stint on Rotten Park road as a student but not being a Brummie he had no idea . He soon moved out

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That clock change poem is DIRE
It reads like something kids write primary school where they’re trying to rhyme every line and are doing some pretty dodgy sentences to get away with it.
How she got that published is beyond me because I wouldn’t even wipe my arse with that tit

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That clock change poem is DIRE
It reads like something kids write primary school where they’re trying to rhyme every line and are doing some pretty dodgy sentences to get away with it.
How she got that published is beyond me because I wouldn’t even wipe my arse with that tit
Id love to know how many she sold, is there a way to find out?

Reactions: 4
Now comes the "Poems" as if the reel wasn't cringeworthy enough. 😏

If anyone bought me this as a moving in present, they would have been wearing it as a hat! I am a proud Brummy but there is a limit!
She’s confused. It’s not a book it’s a pamphlet

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Jesus Christ..
Made the mistake of watching that dance whilst eating my home made curry (it's called a fakeaway Babs not that you'd probably know what that is).
Safe to say that curry nearly came back up 🤢
I'm all for body positivity etc but seriously have some modesty 🙈

Reactions: 11
imagine the neighbours having a little nosey at their new neighbours online work... and coming across her dancing around with her gut hanging out... with the bag of prawn crackers they just seen get delivered to the house!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m a bit confused.. she constantly talks about being in TIER 2, but she’s got her sister in her house tonight? Tell me if I’m wrong please but I didn’t think you were allowed people in your house in TIER 2

Reactions: 13
I’m a bit confused.. she constantly talks about being in TIER 2, but she’s got her sister in her house tonight? Tell me if I’m wrong please but I didn’t think you were allowed people in your house in TIER 2
The sisters in her bubble... and helping her unpack her tat... which is exactly what the bubbles are meant for!! 🙄

Reactions: 8
The sisters in her bubble... and helping her unpack her tat... which is exactly what the bubbles are meant for!! 🙄
Nice to see that system being used in the correct way! She really frustrates me. All these “influencers” bending the rules to suit them.
She is so lazy ! Why can’t she unpack her own tat, usually loves unboxing tat 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.