Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ScrambledEggs

VIP Member
Many reasons why it wasn't cleaned properly, mental health , elderly, no one to help etc BUT
I think she knew it wouldn't be clean.
A few weeks ago she bought a shit loads of cleaning products and mini humidifiers for the new house. Remember the haul? Fucking shit loads of cleaning stuff etc .

She knew.

Reactions: 29

flxwerpxwer

Didn’t she have a move in box with pyjamas and toothbrushes ect?? They all had pyjamas on in her story where they were in bed and the kids had uniform for school the next day?? If you were packing pyjamas surely you’d pack everyone clean underwear?? I smell bullshit that she wore the same knickers twice (or maybe it’s just the knickers I can smell)

• Haha
  • Sick

Naomidemps

I’m actually raging!
and I’ve commented o her newYouTube
Why are her parents having the kids for childcare ??? She isn’t working! Surely that rule is for parents that have no other option!
her kids could easily sit on a iPad while she sorts the boxes! So her kids have been to school, been to their grandparents, then her sister has been round so basically they are all mixing!

• Angry
  • Wow

Smallangryginger

Chatty Member
BDD90CAB-1D92-49F3-AAD7-8005C953B021.png
What the fuck is she going on about? Honestly you’d think we don’t live in the 21st century. you need to leave the sun dial alone and use the technology that we easily have access to now 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Acorncollecter

VIP Member
So. She and Ste worked their arses off getting the house ready. But she had time to go to IKEA yesterday for a new hot cock station and has nearly finished setting it up. Because that is a priority. 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow

Emsie

VIP Member
Babs is the exact opposite of who George cadbury would want in his village. Also no one had a pink front door in the 90s.

flxwerpxwer

Recap (please add anything I’ve missed, the threads move so fast!)

-the long awaited Halloween/fall mugs came out. £15 plus p&p with £1 going to charity. People questioned the price and babs got her back up that she doesn’t make much off them since has to pay designer, factory shipping ect. And they’re SO BIG it costs extra. No mention of why the price is the same as when she was shipping them herself.

-a couple of crap reels of repeated content and/or copying what other people are doing. Gilmore girls outfits, crap Halloween costumes and one about giving advice to new parents (note,babs hasn’t been a “new parent” for nearly a decade now)

-another comment about how amazing her husband (PUS put upon Stephen) is and little mention of her son being “different” and “soft”

-more dodgy “fall twinning with her daughters outfits”

-lots of ads and tat buying as per usual. High pitched fast ads that do little for the product ie razor ad where she focuses on her hairy toes or beauty pie where she complains of spots the week after

-house move announced and impending. Nanny San can’t help her pack so she’s hired people to help and started doing it herself because she’s so rapid about organisation

- morning stories where she’s acting like nigella and saying “sexy” good things because her voice is husky (unlike nigella)

- general self centred covid breakdown with little regard for anyone but her.

This isn’t a patch on LadyKates but I think that’s the key points??

• Heart

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
When she says she "works" and that her "Job" is weird does anyone get a flash back to Ross and Rachel on Friends "WE WERE ON A BREAK" and just want to shout "ITS NOT A JOB" 🤬🤬🤬🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
"They took Monday and Tuesday off"?
"They"!
Emma, who did you put your fucking holiday request into? Yourself? 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️
YOU. DON'T. WORK. SO. SHUT. UP.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

When I saw babs’ cards, it made me think of this Mr Bean sketch where he wrote his own valentines cards and posted them through his front door...

• Haha

cocktailsanddreams

Thought the new house was ‘so different’ from anything they had lived in before, I thought maybe a new build or a 70’s detached or a 1930s semi. The front room looks exactly like her last 2 🤣

• Haha

BonBon27

VIP Member
1. It didn’t happen. You put that chocolate on your face for the story.
2. Not one person in the history of the world, except you Babs, has tried to pretend that coke or chocolate is said as “cock”. Not one.
3. It doesn’t matter if people DM you about it. You don’t read DMs anyway 🤷🏼‍♀️
4.Better go carefully having a Baileys at 6pm, you’ll be asleep by 8 and as it’s Friday you should be aiming for at least 9.
5. Impressive for you to still be dressed at this time of the evening.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
FUCKING HELLLLLLLLLLL (Thats me shouting)

Firstly, who mentioned the prawn cracker dance earlier on and now she's mentioned it saying she's "had a question" about it! How? How Emma, you don't read you DM's and people can't reply to your stories 🤬🤬
And secondly, I fucking HATE those "Dear Emma of the past" posts!!!!!
Nobody chatted you up.
You've never fitted into Top Shop clothes
I doubt you ever did shots.

Fuck Off!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Loopybird69

VIP Member
I can’t wait for their moving day lunches that will be lovingly prepared the night before - top tip guys! Natures valley bar for kids protein bar for PUS and a pint of baileys hot cock for Babs
I can honestly say I’ve never had a hot chocolate alcoholic or not that has left a chocolate mark on my cheek that looks like a fingermark. She’s just proving to people her life is that boring she’s making it up.
She will prob do what pretty blunt did and send troll messages to herself - because that didn’t blow up in her face 😂😂😂 that’s what I happens when influenzers lie for engagement

• Heart

MrsSplusone

Was the nice gentleman from the park there to wave her off? But I suppose no one else could see him as he was a figment of her imagination

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Bumblebee

Chatty Member
Do you know what I think? Despite her degree and her masters she’s actually incredibly thick! Lacks common sense and is overwhelmingly unsophisticated.

That’s mean. I know that and feel bad posting it but she really is. She shows a complete lack of common sense on a daily basis.

Reactions: 26