Brummy Mummy #40 Neighbours celebrating from over the hedge, don’t forget your sexy veg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m at the point where I cant even hate watch this twit anymore. I get so annoyed with her dumb bleep followers who do not question a SINGLE thing she does.
She’s so bleeping unrelateable - posting about her amazing life but else where, in real life, ministers have voted against providing free meals to the poorest children during half term. But never mind all that, back to my amazing hauls. She’s a bleep fish all right (which ever tattler that was, who came up with that name stand up and take your 🏅) I have zero respect for this bleep fucker and her enabler wet twit of a husband. How she calls dare to call herself an influencer confuses the absolute duck out of me.

In other news today, my husband says I swear too much, can’t think why the duck he said that ?!

I’m at the point where I cant even hate watch this twit anymore. I get so annoyed with her dumb bleep followers who do not question a SINGLE thing she does.
She’s so bleeping unrelateable - posting about her amazing life but else where, in real life, ministers have voted against providing free meals to the poorest children during half term. But never mind all that, back to my amazing hauls. She’s a bleep fish all right (which ever tattler that was, who came up with that name stand up and take your 🏅) I have zero respect for this bleep fucker and her enabler wet twit of a husband. How she calls dare to call herself an influencer confuses the absolute duck out of me.

In other news today, my husband says I swear too much, can’t think why the duck he said that ?!
I’m sorry for all the spelling mistakes it’s Friday and I’ve had some wine 🤪 but at least I waited till 10pm !

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Babs is the exact opposite of who George cadbury would want in his village. Also no one had a pink front door in the 90s.

Reactions: 28
Her old mate LP even posted about the school lunches. She is in a similar position to babs, maybe even more privileged but appears to still have a conscience. Emma may be moving up in the world and getting everything she ever wanted (from making a fool of herself and exploiting her children) but she is morally bankrupt.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

I’m sorry for all the spelling mistakes it’s Friday and I’ve had some wine 🤪 but at least I waited till 10pm !
Same. 🙌🏻

I don’t even care where she lives since I’m American, but I do care that she has zero class and zero headspace to look outside herself. How small minded she is. 🙄

Reactions: 16
How did she end up in debt twice? When did she have time, if she was financially secure enough to be approved for a mortgage at 22?

She never fails to astound me in that she absolutely does not recognise her privileges at all.

How did she end up in debt twice? When did she have time, if she was financially secure enough to be approved for a mortgage at 22?

She never fails to astound me in that she absolutely does not recognise her privileges at all.
Because she’s a down right lying twit.

Reactions: 13
So any normal Halloween fans right now are watching Halloween movies, decorating their houses, getting their candy in etc... But not our Beloved Babs... Of course, she's made her bucks already from Halloween à few weeks ago flogging mugs to mugs and now she's banging on about Xmas... Her next money making scheme. If she was a TRUE fan of Halloween (like me) she would be relishing in the coming week but nah, she's as a fake as 20 quid Michael Kors handbag being flogged at West Brom markets.

HOW CAN PEOPLE NOT SEE THIS?

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I’m wondering where you would be living for a bus to drive you through bournville on the way to town?
Did she not grow up Solihull way? Definitely got the wrong bus if your going through that area to get to town? Don’t tell so many lies and you won’t get caught out all the time. 😡
Also I think her followers probably do question her but she deletes and blocks so you never see them.

Reactions: 17
I call bullshit. She has still been banging on about the tiers and this has been dominating the news all week.

Been reading here Babs and are trying to do some damage control incase your stupid, blind sheep followers think their leader is a self centred, greedy cuntpuffin?

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 22

It was me 😂😂😂 she is and it suits her to the a T

also who the duck posts at 545 on a SATURDAY?!? Funny how she’s saying the move made her miss the news on the FSM vote and debacle just bleep off babs it’s because we called you out on it. And no one cares about wet sandras house trousers

Why is she banging on so much about the tiers than saying we aren’t talking about the tiers I’m here to make you laugh and then banging on again

• Haha
Why is she banging on so much about the tiers than saying we aren’t talking about the tiers I’m here to make you laugh and then banging on again
Because she’s a cuntfish. A cockwomble. Some may say a cockjugglingthundercunt. She is that boring that is all she has. Like talking about the weather. No doubt today there will be posts about the clocks going back and her being shooketh. They’ve fed their kids nothing but takeaways for the last 10 days and she’s still giving them those tit cinnamon rolls.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She grew up in Sutton Coldfield, which it’s the opposite side of Birmingham to Bournville.
I’m not bragging about where I live but I live in Sutton and there’s no where that would be classed as desirable between Sutton and town. I think I remember people thinking she went to Sutton girls on a much older thread - is that where the Sutton link comes from?

Reactions: 10
I'm from South Birmingham (though I haven't lived there for a long time) but I don't think there are any buses that go through Bournville to get to town from there. You'd be going in completely the wrong direction as you'd get to town before Bournville coming that way.

When you catch a train from Bournville to town, Sutton Coldfield is a stop AFTER town on a through train (or it used to be). So yeah, if she grew up there, she's lying (I was born at the old QE).

Reactions: 11
I think she grew up in Olton didn't she and either went to St Paul's or Sutton girls.
She did say she went through her desired place after she bought her first house so would depend on where that is.

IT IS NOT BOURNVILLE GUYS
Where is it then.

Reactions: 2
Because she is banging on about it being the area of her dreams and now she's finally there.
If you know the area can you put us out of our misery and just say the area.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.